Have a girl who loves me but she's boring...

Have a girl who loves me but she's boring. She's really pretty and will do anything I want in bed but I'm getting tired of being around her, 4 years now. What do?

maybe you're just a faggot

Try doing new things together. You should appriciate having her. Tho I've never had a gf before, so it's maybe just bullshit.

34 years oldfag here.
I have realized that personality is MUCH more important than perfect looks.
Dont get me wrong, need to have a certain standard, but the novelty of model-looks quickly wear off if shes boring as shit.
Find a 5 or 6 that you really connect with.
Or win the lottery and find a 10 that you really connect with.

I'm only half faggot, but that might have something to do with it actually.

Leave her, that's what I did in the same situation and now everything is better.

How about you stop being a nigger fag and go tell her how you feel instead of us, or just kill yourself.

come to terms to the fact that you are a gigantic faggot

Op is a bitch. Tell her what's up. Find new shit to do.

I'm worried that she's as compatible as it gets. It's either this or living the rest of my life free but without love, I suppose.

post pics of her so we can decide what you should do

Women are always boring.

Women genetically don't have positive character traits. If you're looking for someone to talk to, better find some friends.

As long as she doesn't bother you, keep up with her.

Thats just bullshit.
Im not exactly easy to live with (you'd never guess since i hang out on Sup Forums), but one thing i have learned is that there are tons of girls just as fucked up as I am.
Biggest problem is that people sit at home and overthink their shortcomings, instead of going out, shake off some social axiety, and meet people.

How old are you, OP?

If you're below 30, move on. Your idea of love is based on prolonged lust, not love.

Sauce?

Have her recruit a younger girl to be yours and her mistress, fmf threesomes, les shows, etc whenever you need.

I should try and sell her on this.

Man, I'm 39... my 30's have been the best years of my life. I highly recommend you focus on yourself, your work, and your friends.

Make lots of money. Travel. Go have fun with your man-toys if you have them.

I find this really hard to believe, unless she has no personality at all you should be able to find some common interests. For example my girlfriend doesn't play basketball but comes to watch my games and talks to me about it becasue she knows I like it. On the other hand I don't like taking trips but I do it with her and they usually turn out ok, take some initiative, find common ground, maybe you're just being lazy and not working on your relationship, you should think why she is boring, rarely are people inherently not boring to each other, you usually have to work at it a bit.

sauce

that's op and his gf

Yes you should. Find a nice college freshman who needs a room to rent and have her earn her keep.

nice trips.
also sauce?

How is she boring op

bout as believable as his post

>really pretty and will do anything I want in bed
>getting tired of being around her

you are a fucking idiot.

how old are you? serious question

that's the way humans work man, love is a vehicle for changing sexual partners, that's all it's really for, unless you commit to someone more than love. Basically you either choose security or actual love at a point, people like to pretend love deepens when really you just tie yourself so much to someone that it's never worth it to untangle them unless this overwhelming and easily accessible (Oooh we met at work or randomly in a bookstore like magic) new love comes along dethroning the value of the security and obligation. So really which one of those is more real? The ping ponging between those two states makes up pretty much all sexual relationships and your initial over exaggeration of a person's good qualities will keep the cycle going foooooooorever until you're cemented in place by children in which case you can comfortably stop valuing your own life and waste away.

Sorry

sauce