Help me Sup Forums!

help me Sup Forums!
What is this?
My throat is sore and I have a mild fever.
Will go to doctor tomorrow, but I'd like to know what it could be.

Is it tonsillitis?

strep throat
take some ntibiotics and you'll be fine

looks like it

ok, thanks

Its cancer

Obvious strep is obvious.
Get some antibiotics before you develop scarlet fever like some 17th century shit farmer

Tonsillitis!!!!!... Could have got glandular fever... Usually if been with a new girl recently... called kissing disease

I'll go to the doctor, first thing in the morning to get antibiotics prescribed.

Yes, I have been with a new girl one week ago. Made out like crazy and licked and stuff.

Tonsil stones.

Squeeze those out, it will be satisfying.

that looks like early lung cancer, the grey thing in the back is part of a tumour lump.
get checked

Eurofag here. Can't help but I have a question that's mildly related. Why can I read lots of stuff about tonsilitis in the english-speaking interwebz, whereas I never even heard about it IRL ?

>460▶
> (You)
Its glandular fever... no word of a lie in can last upto 2 years... It fucks you up... Tonsillitis can be prolonged 2-4 weeks i think it was like razor blades in throat... it can be diagnosed fully by blood tests!

You have croup and will start coughing up bile within a week if this goes untreated

Don't have that high of a fever though, actually at the moment I don't think I have one. And am not feeling very tired. Seems more like a strep from what I read.

I didn't have a fever either... And the fatigue is more like a prolonged laziness that last over 2 years... not direct instant tiredness... Life in general is more tiring... Doctors will pick it up in blood tests anyway... I know im right because it looks the exact same as what mine was like... especially the link with the new girl... GL

Would say it's either Thrush or oral herpes

-male nurse.

Thanks. I hope you are not right. Will find out more tomorrow.

this

just stop sucking dick on a daily basis OP

Either strep throat or tonsil stone stuck in the tonsil lining.

gonorrhea of the throat

this for sure, have had step throat many times

enjoy your throat culture and antibiotics

Press on it, Ignore the vomit reflex and film it.

from what I keep reading, strep throat would be great.

OP is kill confirmed.

F

thats the strep

You need to get your tonsils cut out, mate.

Not sure I want to do that.