Why does Europe have such a pathetic military?

Why does Europe have such a pathetic military?

If the US's big swing dick pull out of Europe how long would it be before Russia turned their women into sex slaves?

Thoughts?

Because the EU doesn't spend half the income from taxes on the military but on education and other things that actually benefits their population. That's why Europe isn't a fucking shithole like the US is outside the big cities.

Europe considers a large military to be xenophobic.

>Europe is a Muslim no-go zone outside it's cities
>US spends 16% on Miltary
>The best schools in the world are in the US

nice try, NEXT!

>The best schools in the world are in the US
where 95%+ of the population will not get into LOL.
USA is a great country for people that are smart which is a good system except for the fact that the retards(the poor) are still allowed to breed.
We should just all practice Eugenics and cleanse the earth of retards.

We wage cucks to do the day to day.

Because the EU doesn't spend half the income from taxes on the military but on welfare and other things that actually benefits their immigrants. That's why Europe is a fucking shithole like the US is inside the big cities.

isn't it because usa forbids it, atleast to germany?

i mean, if germany would militarize again, it would be on the headlines of all newspapers around the world
or?

>>usa best military
>>got fucking raped by shitskin sand niggers armed with outdated Soviet weapons

Nice b8 m8.

>europe pathetic military

>thinks that america's military is any better after the leftist destroyed it with things like allowing women in the special forces and getting rid of the top ranking military officers who actually had a pair of balls

because we have a pussy outlook towards rules of engagement.

We should be allowed to go in and fucking slaughter people.

>uncut cock
>american
be a good goy and go to sleep

>speniding alot of money= good military
nah. your industry is just corrupt. look at the F35 for instance.

Stupid europoors, anyone with a computer can get into league of legends, checkmate

actually we send an entire panzer brigade to Europe to protect you from Pootin, that you are considering a
>democracy threatening despot

and you are fucking trying to protest against our convoy rolling Parade Of Freedom to east flank of NATO in Poland. Are you fucking schizophreniacs?
Seriously, you have no men in Europe, just women with penises.

I dunno i mean, if i were american id be more worried about my President being Putin's sex slave. all those sweet nothings, id rather he kept them private instead of talking about it all the time.

>you meant armed with trucks
thanks lorry.

>murica has best military
>barely won against germans in WW2 who were mostly recruits
>completely outclassed by soviets and chinese/koreans in the korean war
>vietnam farmers with WW2 era weapons raped them
>sandniggers with outdated homemade weapons raped them in the past and today

Go ahead, amerifat. You know it's true Russia can and will make your country its cumdumpster if it chooses to do so.

France has the worlds best anti-terrorist unit, the GIGN. and Sweden has the best tech in missiles and germany makes the best weapons and military vehicles.

Because we dont conpensate for anything .)

Hi bleachy ilu

>germany makes the best weapons
nice try, have you heard of the g36 skandal?

> and military vehicles.
yeah, and they have like a hundred ones working

germany was strong 100 years ago, today even india would beat em
i think it's the fault of politics and history

comming from an austrian

Somebody butthurt because they have a lil dick military? It's ok, the studs in the US won't let anybody hurt your soft, faggy EU ass.

Ya, none of that is true.

>like the US is outside the big cities
You must be joking. The big cities ARE the shit holes.

Nice b8, cyka blyat russian mongoloid.

i think you're living 30 years in the past.
get with the times faggot

TBH europe is russia's biggest potential trading partner. no threat there, or not much of one at any rate.

europes military is quite modern, to the point where many countries have more of the newest equipment than the US, due to the fact that the US supplies it's foreign military customers before it's own military (keeps the money flowing that way).

to a large extent, europe's military is also better disciplined, better trained, and has a higher loyalty to it's commanders than american forces do.

this has been common knowledge for some time.

>don't mention the US military's lack of transparency......

>France has the worlds best anti-terrorist unit, the GIGN
That's pretty sweet. I presume they were used in Charlie Hebdo edit office, Bataclan and in Nice?

find your broke-ass country on the map first

I'm one of the few conservative Americans who is in favor of a smaller military budget. When we spend more than the next seven countries combined, we can afford to make some cuts.
The problem is that national defense isn't the purpose anymore. It's to extend corporate hegemony and enrich weapons firms.
Anyway, your question was 'why does Europe have such a pathetic military.' My answer would be that they don't need huge military spending. They have a nuclear deterrent and can always weaponize trade. The only enemy they need fear would be aliens.

Oxford
>Best university in world
>Best university in known universe
>Not in America

Because why should europe endanger their people when americans do the job?

Because EU rather keep taxes down and pay for good public schooling & healthcare, retard

Brainwashed Americans, how about you stop measuring your dicks and redpill yourselves on the actual poor state of your military. You're strained, poorly prepared, equipment and hardware is weary and worn, in a prolonged conflict you'd get steamrolled by fucking India, let alone China or Russia. Right now, you're on the same level as EU military. Size isn't everything.

>US military's lack of transparency......
Because this isn't good when some Vasylyi and Said knows better what are your military movements than your own intelligence.

Yeah, I'm sure they were. But the best special forces in the world doesn't do any good in those circumstances. Just like calling the cops...they can't teleport there.

doesn't britain boast at least 3 of the best educational institutions in the world, and a fair number in the top 10?

including military academies?

Not to mention as said before, majority of EU military is better trained and equipped and more disciplined and loyal.

Why were we in Syria anyway? To deny Russia a base? They have dozens of foreign bases. The US has over 800.

Is it hard being this retarded? Not surprising with your education system.

Yep, people from all over the world come to train at Sandhurst

ah, you caught the joke
>pun intended

You should fuck off with your stupid tank brigade. Europe has no beef with the Russians.
Before the US made Europe sanction Russia all was good. Make some war somewhere else not in Europe please like you have been doing the past 70 years!

Simply put, the US wants them to be weak and subservient, reduced to auxiliary troops in US campaigns.

North Korea does Olympics???? KEK

i've met a couple of sandhurst alumni while training in canada's NWT. those glorious bastards are really out to learn their shit.

not too many people can face the cold and snow with a grin and a curse like they do. it's almost like they were born there.

Actually, Oxford is third, behind Cambridge and Harvard, by most rankings.

No it's because we have a disease. Niggers.
>Not black people

North Korea does Olympics bro

Problem is there are limits to how many people countries enter for each thing, no?
At Rio there were 554 US athletes and 395 French athletes, grouping the teams together like this doesn't work.
I mean yeah the EU would rape the US - but, actually, the EU has well over twice the US population, so then it's unfair the other way.
Actually the proportion of EU:US medals there is about the same as EU:US population.
This is a terrible way to prove your point.

Thing is the US won't abandon the Europeans, so the US is just paying for the EU's safety.
Unless... Trump is anti-NATO?

>Europe has no beef with Russia
>trade him french weapons supply capital and shit
>Russia cooperates with Assad in Syria, keepin war happenin
>Dozzilions of muslim immigrants flee from destabilized war zone straight to no-go muslim areas in European cities to get used by ISIS

The problem is, you Eurocucks, are in completely collective denial of reality around. you.

It was voted first last year
Its common knowledge that cambridge is the uni for unsuccessful oxford applicants