It's payday boys!!! found my old hard drive :D

It's payday boys!!! found my old hard drive :D

Noice, What exactly are you going to do with it?

no fucking idea this is over 6 fucking million dollars. how the fuck can i even sell these?

Well I need a new computer
but i have no clue how the hell youre gonna sell that, jfc

Gib

I'm a shameless faggot, but my house just burnt down. taking donations since my only wallet backup burnt :(:(.

that's serious OP ?

youll have to sell it in small batches via localbitcoins.
you can also use services like gyft to buy shit
also, timestamp or it didnt happen

i mean photoshop exists

it would be pretty hard to photoshop a convincing day/time written on a piece of paper holding it in front of a computer screen with that image pulled up on said screen within a the few minutes you have to upload the timestamp before i go to bed so......

Start by giving a poorfag with £6 in his bank some

also if its legit put up your local bitcoins account I know people looking for coin

is op still here?

Befor you do this you should encrypt your hard drive by taking a strong earth magnet to it.

fake and gay

also: OP is a faggot

bump

I want only 10k

cmon user, you have 6 million

it aint gonna happen

10k? I'd be happy with £10

same

WHAT SERVICE DID YOU USE TO MINE BITCOINS? what type of rig/server build should i make to do so.

back in 2009 you could easily mine them on your home pc

You could help me out with my college tuition tbh

[email protected]

Grats OP. Help a Sup Forumsrother out?

god damn it OP. You're rich, good luck!
Donate me some? :)
12TqZZN Lfj8QaR JmJSH gFY2u 5pNjy WpXiH

he did it back in 09 when you could use it with a regular client and regular computer.

op, dont sell continue to hold as long as you can. sell only what you need. I suggest bitstamp, NOT coinbase. Coinbase sucks for large colume users (like you and me). You will have to pay capital gains taxes on each one you sell, but if you do it abroad you can avoid the first $100k in taxes every year. If you really must sell them all at once, write a bot in python that does it very slowly. The bitcoin market is very sensitive and if you dump like that, the bitcoin price will nosedive, and you won't get but a fraction of what you deserve.

Bitcoin's inflation rate halves every 4 years, as you may know. This raises the price significantly. Imagine if your six million was worth 12 million in a few years. Would you really want to cash iut today?

I've been doing this a while, although not with as much as you have. If you need help with anything- taxes, trading, writing bots, or connecting you to the right people, email me at [email protected] and I'll be glad to help you out

Oh and just a word of note, the US government feircely monitors all money transfers over $10k. Be prepared to explain anything that you move over that amount. If you really, really must sell them all today, then hire a really good tax accoutant who can give the middle finger to the IRS for you.

can some user send me 11BTC so I can finish flight school?

wow ... congrats Sup Forumsro , it all payed off in the end. If you feel like giving for some reason, I could really use some right now.. Good luck with what youve gotten and a healthy life for you and your family..

oh shit forgot link

18Z AN8 r p5a S LcJP dDSt vbW G79S AN H e6 s6h

I'm in some deep shit OP, if your pic & story actually is legit and you send me 1 BTC to 1LJ8qCSfCqWcC sfXosEwHpH1 kKBAER7yhd (no spaces) it'll solve my problems and I'll actually fucking massive love you, if not it's all good, congratulations on the win

is bitcoin mining worth the investment nowadays?

shameless post, poor uni student

He gives you 10k and suddenly a million people want 10k

>C'mon user you have 6 Million!

OP here?
I just want to knowe how you feel right now.

bump
op still here?