This shit sounds like the synthpop beatles

this shit sounds like the synthpop beatles

any reason this normie-tier music got so popular on here?

It's more like synthpop Beach Boys

Sup Forums is full of failed normies

Sup Forums is full of normies

DAE KEK AT ANCO

Beach Boys sound very similar to Beatles

I don't get it either OP, not sure why people would want to listen to the trust fund nu-male art student version of the beach boys

>implying Meme Boys is not just The Beatles for hipsters

unironically nice thread

its fun when plebs who like this album are saying that this band is not kind of absolute sellouts

I like My Girls

bump

Implying the Beatles isn't just black music for white people.

I don't see much difference between beach boys and beatles

>implying anco is therefore black music

well played

You fellows over-analyse the shit out of this band. Like they're good. So are a bunch of experimental bands. They sold out because you'd be an idiot not to. They're still cool guys though. Like they're just normal people that make whacky music alright?

>whacky
I don't think the synthpop beatles counts as 'whacky'

>Beatles
The chill, comfy rock music
>Beach Boys
DOOOOOO WOP-WOP, A DOOOO WOP-WOP
The chillest ever

Beatles sometimes also went DOOOOOO WOP-WOP, A DOOOO WOP-WOP, and beach boys is also a very chill and comfy band, so you basically proved my point

The Beatles is like an 8 out of 10 on the chill meter but the Beach Boys make me cum everywhere, so you tell me what that means

Well the easy answer is that music is subjective and your taste is as shit as it is perfect.

>normie

nah senpai

>the synthpop beatles for hipsters is perfect

t. normie in denial

I cant be in denial if I dont agree or disagree with what you're saying. I'm just here.

more like they wrote every song to sound like toto - africa but made it lush enough that you dont care if you're stoned enough

of course if you dont subscribe to >dude weed lmao it doesn't float your boat but it's alright for a spin once in a while.

It's pop music but it incorporates the influence of composers like Steve Reich and Terry Riley. It sounds so accessible because they pull it off with a lot of subtlety.

A lot of AnCo stuff also finds ways to make musique concrete influences palatable - the background of a lot of their songs is built around samples (the outer space magnetic sounds in My Girls, the crickets(?) in Banshee Beat), which create unique timbres and atmospheres.

It is like the Beach Boys or The Beatles, but updated for newer innovations in music (minimalism, postminimalism, drone/gamelan influences) and production techniques.

>it incorporates the influence of composers like Steve Reich and Terry Riley
Lmao at you.

if you cant discern the difference you're straight up tasteless

I've never heard The Beach Boys and this album reminds me of The Beatles a lot.