What's your preference? I like a neatly-manicured bush or landing strip. Extra points for dyed pubes

What's your preference? I like a neatly-manicured bush or landing strip. Extra points for dyed pubes

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/science/2016/06/most-women-shave-their-nether-regions-for-hygiene-doctors-facepalm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm fan of full bush

looking like a prepubescent girl

Mah nigga

Don't really care that much, all are fine. But I'm not going down that often if the girl is not shaved

mods

Natural, so that you have no choice but swallow their hairs when you are licking them.

Also you don't have to shave your face every day because they say you scratch their crotch.

bump

hair in your mouth doesn't happen as often as you think it would, and if it happens it's no big deal

This so much.

big fan of a trimmed bush up top. no hair around the lips

I prefer a nicely groomed bush, but not a hairy hippie sasquatch snatch.

I've got no problem going down on an unshaved girl. She's just got to be showered and clean first.

No strong preference, but natural on some can be horrific.

shaved, preferably

If she wants me to perform oral on her, then that shit better be shaved. Otherwise, I don't really care.

Though I will say I have a lesser opinion of women who let the forest reclaim the land.

Shaved

This guy gets it.

Waxed is best if you fuck a lot. Less friction.

Sc: salz44

sauce?

this is perfect

Jana Mrazkova

Shaved or trimmed... if there's too much hair I can't even oral sex.

arstechnica.com/science/2016/06/most-women-shave-their-nether-regions-for-hygiene-doctors-facepalm/

i think if someone is going to let you go near their bits preference is non existent

Mine and my friends preferences.
I like smooth shaven or landing strips personally.
Rex likes a big hairy sweaty stinky bush that he can fall in to and never be found from again.
Molly has no standards

pubes are not unhygienic, the majority of people is so stupid

shaved, or at least trimmed

On myself, trimmed in the hot months, and full bush in the cold ones.

You definitely made these people up

Lightly trimmed.

My preference is smooth but ain't nothing wrong with a well trimmed bit of hair.

Full bush bothers me because it feels like they don't care. Could also be because every girl I've known that didn't at least trim was a slob.