Just got back from a showing of the new Ghostbusters

Just got back from a showing of the new Ghostbusters.
Honestly, its 7/10. Its decent enough for a comedy, although I wouldnt really pay for a ticket. I only went because it was a reward from my wife for coping well with my vasectomy

how's her kids doing, by the way?

I see what you did there OP

7/10 for your aswell

Dat blonde is the only thing I've liked about the movie. The rest of the girls ... ugh, I hate cringe humor.

MY WIFE'S SON

Tell me user, was the vasectomy her idea so she could have jamal's son ?

>it was a reward from my wife for coping well with my vasectomy

he's had a vasectomy those are his wife's kids

SONY SHILL ENJOY YOUR SHECKELS

it was her suggestion as a gesture of love. Jamal and my son Tyrone had nothing to do with it.

nicely played, op, you magnificent bastard

Agreed OP, it was fine.

It's not one I would pick to watch but I went with my son's wife, and she got to pick since I picked the last film we watched (Master and Commander - she didn't understand it at all)

Wouldn't 5/10 be decent and 7/10 good?

>i wouldnt pay for a ticket

but you did

>17 posts 15 unique posters

Y'all easily amused.

At a family dinner last weekend my aunt said that all white men are rapists. I told her that was a weird response to "can you please pass the potatoes?"

I found it quite funny but not that much. I feel like there was a lot of effort and love put into it but it really does pale in comparison with the original. I might have to see it again when it comes out on DVD because to he honest I couldn't see some key scenes because of the puppy mask

nice shilling, you literal cuck