We write it as "nh".

That's explain why you are so shitty

Same.

The same as in portuguese.

Here it's « gn ».

The same as in italian.

(Vos)

Colorado confirmed third world

With all of the diacritics you do use, you choose not to write ñ?

>Climate capital of Colorado.
Now that's a shitty slogan.

can you sue them for false advertising if you search the entire place but there's no cannon?

56%

It does have a really nice climate.
There's a canyon there.

Press 2 for español

'ny' or 'niy' here

Hahahaha everyone look at these idiots who don't use ň/Ň created by based Jan Hus

ñ and ň are not the same

Nearly all of the accented letters have a non-white vibe to them

their phonemes are the same

what does this sounds like?

'n' and 'y' simultaneaously

DELETEA ESTO

no estoy engaňandote

Why are filipinos so rude to chileans? Everytime I reply to a filipino I only get angry yous. Also, why are filipinos so racist?

like , NYAN?

we write it as "ny"
>katanya diriku padanya.

I don't like your flag because you are rude to our filipino bros. Also, mudslime.

but I'm not trying to be rude :(. is that because of the other thread about the flips? don't know about the angry yous, personally, I always try to be nice, especially to other aseans and latinos. them being racist is probably because of american media and the representation of different people around the world. we really do try to make nice, but just like other asians, we usually prefer to keep to ourselves.

Cuz we have no chil(e)

Wrong OP, it's the mark of a dog.

Tildes in general are the mark of third world

Based vietnam

Did God tell you that as well?

i hate the spanish 'language' so godamn much. Everytime someone is "speaking" this garbage next to me, i feel nauseous, dizzy. if a rat suddenly developed 60 iq points and were able to speak, this is exactly what the vermin would speak.

if you speak spanish, do me a favor and kill yourlsef

> are rude
what the fish are you talking about? I simply ask him what's that sounds. out of nowhere you're accusing me as being rude? so that's how christian works, accusing people without thoroughly investigate it? so noble. no wonder your species should be avoided at all cost.

Yẽs

Said the biggest we wuzzers of the world

youtube.com/watch?v=oM92MRo6zhs

I always thought that Israel was bad ass for taking a dead language, Hebrew, and reviving it to make it their national tongue. If Italy wasn't so cucked they'd do the same with Latin.

Isn't there a Navajo language version of Star Wars? Off topic, just curious.