You will never be a soldier fighting for the 3rd reich

>You will never be a soldier fighting for the 3rd reich

Yea i feel bads man

>implying the next big fight isn't just around the corner
You can fight.
But probably you won't once you realize that you can kiss your warm bed, your xbone and your chicken tendies good bye.

However, it is a possibility that one may have in his past life.

Nope, reincarnation has about a 100-150 year cooldown. Too soon.

Oh, as if you KNOW that's the way it works. Shut the fuck up, you faggot.

Lots of little fights too. And if you join up now you can be an NCO when the big one comes. Join the Army or the Marine Corps. Git good. Kick some ass.

There's always the 4th Reich!

Not when you're occupied by dune coons.

Hope...

dont remind me.

you can still go to the bundeswehr :)

The 5th then¿

How the fuck did they go from a cool as name like Wermacht to Bundeswehr. The fuck dude. Bundeswehr is gay af.

By then it'll only be dune coons in Germany. You'll all go north to Russia to escape the scourge.

Political correctness? It sounded to aggressive?

Hope Vlad nukes by then.

bundesWEHR / WEHRmacht

only half gay. its like a trap

I'd say its actually much longer. And the chance of same planet rebirth is very small. Unless gravity plays a part in it.

Damn shame. They went from defense force to federal army. Gayeee.

Why you so triggered, kid? As a matter of fact, yes I do know, as I have clear memories from my last two lives (can't seem to recall anything past that though)

Oh, so you're delusional.

Bait harder, you nigger faggot

When are they gonna get poked enough by the muslim scum and pc culture and go full Reich again? Can't wait to see there prime minister hanging from a light post on the news.

>Unless gravity plays a part in it.

Bait harder.

Gutted, I always wanted to freeze to death.

How it that bait? People seam to think they'd reincarnate on earth but there doesn't seem to be any good reason why they wouldn't rebirth on a different planet

You sounds like a non-believer to me.

Also, did you just assume my race?

Nigga that's dumb as fuck. Both of you are dumb as fuck.

i would like some more brown in germany.
not too much, no need to go full world war and become a puppet. just no muslims etc.

And thats just a statement. Come up with a counter argument or stop crying

A counter argument to what? You made a statement without any facts to back it up no need for argumentation.

It's called speculation. If reincarnation did happen to be true then gravity most likely wouldn't apply. I don't need evidence, just logic to argue with a hypothesis.

Gravity bends time, why wouldn't it affect beings of pure energy as well (i.e. soul)

Even if reincarnation involved souls with mass, the mass would be so miniscule that the soul would have no problem getting of the planet. Time also needs a HUGE amount of gravity to effect it in such a way

>you'll never be a nazi pig
I'm good, thanks.

Get off the planet to go where? Would the soul move at the speed of light? Why doesn't it leave our body now and go somewhere else?

Maybe its not the gravity, maybe its similar to electrostatic attraction.

So, electrons move at the speed of light, but drift velocity is just a few millimeters per hour in direct current. Kind of the same analogy. There is so much we do not know, user!