Prove you know about what skating really was

Prove you know about what skating really was

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kZX8ZyTM4bQ
youtu.be/8bo6Ckw2pqM?t=4m35s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>been skating since like 1990
I remember when only skaters where the ones wearing skate shoes.
Now even my grandma wears them.

These are my new rides
youtube.com/watch?v=kZX8ZyTM4bQ

It's quite sad honestly, and those look nice, super simple but I like a thicker shoe honestly. My family still has a pair of vans like the one Ali Boulala wore in his part in "Sorry".

youtu.be/8bo6Ckw2pqM?t=4m35s

ty man

Ialso went thru the puffy bulgy sk8 shoe phase. Old Osiris models, éS and DC.
But in the last years I switched to this type mof van shoes, and Im loving the feel/looks

also, do u like wearing high tops?
I also have high tops to skate with because they protect ur ankles A LOT from bruises and rolling them

Here you go OP. Try not to choke too hard on that massive nigger cock.

Thanks for letting me look at those, and oh yeah. Osiris D3s were probably my favorite ones. I usually wear my half cabs, not any high tops though. Got the hiker pack half cab.

skating was about small toddlers shoes?
>seems legit

>small toddler shoes
big fuck up

You clearly don't know shit like that other guy lmao.

welp, shoes in OPs pic look like size 3

Get on my level.

They're es, no shit. You clearly haven't skated if you don't know about the puffy era.

>the puffy era
kek'd

That's what I call it, unless we're talking about something like the Reynolds 3, most shoes weren't too thin.

the so famous D3.
Never had the, but remember all the noise it generated and my best fraind having a pair.

I remember having and loving the shit out of eS' salvador barbier model "23"

>good times

What color way man? And oh yeah, for me any Es shoe i'm gonna love.

Just found out they apparently re-released pic relateds.

Also remember about the eS eric Koston, circa 1996. Those where puffy AF!

i had these @ around 1998

That's my favorite colorway of all time right there, other than all gray. And yep, I found them on Amazon a while back, which made me pretty happy that Es came back.

>719067543
those are the kostons i was talking about pham.
I had them in navy blue/yellow.

Thought so, that's kind of the OG colorway really.

although those are axions?
i had the es model which were identical

yeah

looking at these shoes made me realize were old af dude, lol

Shit, wrong pic lol. My bad, These SHOULD be the correct ones. Can't find the right fucking shoe that won't save as a webp

yep, those are the ones

cant get any puffier than that

And that's true. Remind me of the newer Jordan Laney 5s, only like 'em for the colorway though.

Not even 10 minutes ago I bought a signed cartridge and box of THPS 2 off Ebay. My favourite game.
Seriously.

Exactly, and I love puffy shoes since you aren't gonna bust your foot super bad if the board hits your foot.

I remember when Airwalk first came out. They were too expensive and so were Vans. My shoes were shitty old Converse high tops. Didn't stop me from acid-dropping into the half pipe on my piece of shit Variflex Speedfreak.

Rocked these until they had a hole in them
DC Danny Way - Omen.
I think back in 2002?
>best image I could find.

Danny Way, man that's a name I haven't heard in years. Do you remember when he ollied the Great Wall of China

I then moved on to some very fine Jerry Hsu Osiris shoes.

>Variflex
that was my 1st board

i remember being lookd at like a weirdo because eveyone else was riding pro boards.

I noticed there was a difference, but was so so noob i couldnt tell at that time
>felt batman

Fuck yes I remember that.

fuck yeah i had DC ravens for about five years, they were tanks, i threw them out before they even wore out, i wish i still had them.
ninety dollars was a shitton of money for twelve year old me

It was crazy, seeing the aftermath of it. You could feel for his feet.

osiris was one step away from literal garbage bags on your feet, i hated t he pair i had, they were trash bitch

We have to go back

Damn, what crawled up your ass? I loved Osiris lol.

I was poor so my friends scraped together parts to build a board for me. None of us could afford the high-priced skate clothes. That was for the poser kids at the mall.

Osiris Datz. Some next level shit. Blue ankle support was amazing.

Adio, geez man. Haven't heard/seen of those in a long ass time, thanks for sharing.

Anybody remember when the Reynolds 3 came with the diamonds?

just wanna say i fucking love skateboarding :)