So is anyone here actually going to pay to see this trash?

So is anyone here actually going to pay to see this trash?

the wife is buying tickets for our date night tonight along with a meal for 3 at the local jamaican jerk chicken place.
hopefully I'll be allowed to sit in my seat this time, last year at Mad Max I was told to sit on the floor like a good boy.

Thank God there's another thread where I can say "No"
We need more of these, thanks for banking on our dislike Sony

Is there a torrent yet?

me!

It was awesome,

SJW BTFO once again

I never watch movies in theatres

I'll make an exception just to piss of Sup Forums

>I'll make an exception just to piss of Sup Forums
Y-you monster!

>pay for two tickets
>only use one
hoo hoo hoo

No but I'll pay to see this trash

do I detect a subtle hint of her fucking the owner of that chicken place while you watch ?

I only went to see it out of spite for the haters...

so umm all those haters see you laterz ;)

Friendly reminder that the four main chicks mock the bad guy for being a virgin, say that it's always the white men who go bad and then after he tells them they shoot like girls they defeat him by all simultaneously shooting him in the dick.

I might. looks like it may be fun

I'm taking my my and her children to watch it this weekend.

And literally all of this true, too.

my wife*

my wife would never cheat on DeShawn.

we are already paying for this movie user

Does anyone know if the early screenings are included on the box office numbers?

no, they are promotional

>leslie jones dropped the f bomb live on Live With Kelly

because someone posted a guy on twitter showing his ticket who he then said he saw it. unless the ticket is from the promotion

I haven't seen a single one of the nostalgia bait reboots the 2010s puked out so why would I see this?

*Jamal's children

its out in the UK, but Im sure some places will issue free tickets for them to show at the door

based

Bullshit.

its true.
saw it this morning at the kinoplex

I wouldn't have watched it no matter what. Ghostbusters was a fun little movie when I was 5, I would never watch a remake of it. The fact that the movie is just a feminist circle [pic related] makes me all the less interested.

None of it is bullshit. None of it.
They look at a picture of him at his place of work, and one says "yep, it's always the pale guys".
Then they mock him for being a virgin I think three times before the end of the movie.
Then they all shoot at him after he becomes a ghost, and he dodges it all and tells them they shoot like girls.
Then they all shoot him at the same time in the dick, and then he roars in pain, they stop shooting him and he has four separate scorched holes on his groin area before being sucked into the other dimension.

I am not exaggerating in the slightest.

this is the good one

Jesus christ...

That's the look of a man who wants to switch places with Harold Ramis.

Clearly this movie deserves the 70+ rating it got by our fair, unbiased, outstanding critics.

In fairness all that means is that 70+% of critics reckon it's worth seeing. The average rating of those critics is 6.5/10, which is a little more reasonable.
I gave it a 4, myself.