Would u accept brown refugees fi only women and children under 18 were refugees?

Would u accept brown refugees fi only women and children under 18 were refugees?

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-mariya-yamada-s-nipple-ldtqa2s/answers/new.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

We already have a system like that - no single men, just families, women, and children.

Only women

that's way too much ass

No I don't want to live around non-whites

>too much ass
Hahaha nice joke post

Not only would I do it, I'd make it the official polic- oh wait.

No why the fuck would that make it better?

Sure

God she's fucking vile

and if you bothered to step out of your mother's basement, you might be lucky to talk to one girl half as good-looking you mouth breathing virgin

>mouthbreathing virgin

Let's see:
>mouthbreathing
No
>virgin
No

Good try though!

>Having standards means you're a virgin

Get some self respect or go back to /r9k/ and project there. She's literally obese.

yeah of course. Arab girls are qt and kids can't do anything

Dude, don't flatter yourself, or her

If you asked me the same question 2 years ago I'd say yes. But after the saracen mass invasion to Europe took place, I now have only 2 words to say; Remove kebab.

yes nigga, some of them wimmin would never leave my basement ;)

END

TABLE

AYUSS

Just women, boys grow up to be men, so no.

obviously not, that'd be a disaster for future generations. everyone who said "yes" is a fucking selfish degenerate

you're only saying that because you're an ugly polish faggot and polish women prefer brown cock over you ugly ogre slavs

Stop projecting your cuckold fetish onto other people

no, it's true that that east european women prefer brown cock because east european men are so hideous

canada has a lot of slavic immigrants. something tells me you're an ugly butthurt polish immigrant faggot

because east european men are so hideous

russians are, specifically

but no, only degenerate white women fuck black dudes here. the kind who ONLY fuck black dudes. and they are usually sluts and or ugly as well.

Where do you even get these ideas? Do you form your opinions based on BLACKED and Sup Forums memes?

beautifulpeople.com has east european women ranked as the ugliest men

it's also true that east european women living in west europe prefer black and brown cocks over east european ogres

>it's also true that east european women living in west europe prefer black and brown cocks over east european ogres

Source? What is this even based on

i mean east european men ranked as the ugliest men obviously

Bois will have to leave after they turned 18

Any women that prefers niggers because she's so shallow deserves to be neck laced.

Does she buy custom made clothes? What the fuck?

Brown isn't a nationality, Park.

They almost exclusively are desperate as a result of being really ugly or obese desu

have you ever been to an east european country?

90 percent of the men literally look like ogres. you can't blame them for flocking to the first man they find that's not east europe...even if he happens to be black or brown.

Have you taken a look around the US? American men are horribly obese, and no that's only bydlo with FAS. Most Eastern European men look fine beyond le silly Sup Forums memes.

so why are they ranked as the ugliest men on beautifulpeople.com?

why on google image search they seem so ugly?

why are there so few male models compared to female models from eastern europe?

I don't know. I somehow doubt the accuracy of "beautifulpeople.com".

Chinese or Indian men are not rated lower than Eastern European? A little bit skeptical.

beautifulpeople.com is legit. the most beautiful elite people on the planet vote for who they find the most attracted

i think in china beautifulpeople.com is banned so they don't have access.

as for india, i don't think a significant number of applicants come from that country so that's probably why they're not included in the calculations

but to be honest, a lot of bollywood actors are better-looking than east european men...

Women I would.

They flee the war its to commit suicide in korea

>Chinese or Indian men are not rated lower than Eastern European?
(Handsome)North Chinese men look better than most snow niggers desu.

so true.

nice fucking disgusting fat and cellulite
why do people think being fat = having a good butt?

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Based

Good... FOR YOU

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-mariya-yamada-s-nipple-ldtqa2s/answers/new.html

only women and girls

> bunch of brown single mothers with mixed race baby boys who grow up to make riots in the streets

How about no?

Name? Instagram?

Yes but still no niggers and muslims

We've got the opposite system. 90% single adult males.

She's African though

Shitskin females are repulsive