I jist took a crap and found it was a slight pink-ish red. My ass feels like its on fire-ish...

I jist took a crap and found it was a slight pink-ish red. My ass feels like its on fire-ish. Any suggestions on what it could be? It smells like normal shit.

Your shit was too big so it tore a bit of your anus. It's called a fissure.
Try to strain less when dropping the crosby kids off next time.

Thing is it wasnt that big. Thanks user I thought it was an early sign of cancer or something along those lines.

Most likely this. If you were bleeding interally, your shit would be black or look like coffee grounds, and not red or pink.

God damn. Did you have to force that one out?

hemorrhoid or cancer of the anus, either of those

ur fat dude, its normal to shiy giga sized shit.

looks like you need to go on a low fat high fiber diet indefinitely

I've lost 40 + pounds over half of 2016.
Now I did eat some takis last night.

Nah you're fine. That amount of blood is typical for a fresh tear. It heals within a week if your bowel movements normalize.

Could just be a hemroid, get some wet wipes instead of TP and try not to force your shit out and it will probably clear up soon.

Try not stuffing 7 pound cucumbers up your ass in the future, faggot.

Thanks user. Stomach feels horrible after that episode of bloody droppings.

Quit letting niggers fuck you in the ass!

I shoot niggers and love nazi propaganda.

it was beets, man
freaks me out every time
good luck with the cancer though

Had something similar two nights ago. The only time to worry is when the blood is really dark red or blackish

Did you eat indian last night?

Will keep that in mind. What if its dark red? I've never really had this happen to me before.

Did you sit on cold surface recently? If yes, get some cream on it, you just won yourself some anal fissure.

Stop eating only flaming hot cheetos faggot

It sounds like it can be gonorrhea OP, you been sexually active?

I dont shove things up my ass like 80% of you faggots. Thanks for the help though.

Kek I actually ate those as well last night. My favorite snack tbh.

Try to eat it... If it taste like cheese, you should go to the doctor.

Aaight if i get cancer, i'll livestream myself shooting at spics for trump.

I'll do no such thing you gross fuck. I know I like gore threads, but I'm not eating cancerish shit.

if this happens again, or repeatedly over a week you need to go to a hospital.

Fetus.

Colon cancer survivor here. If it's just a one-time thing I wouldn't worry about it. If it persists, get your ass (pun intended) to the doc and get a colonoscopy. They found mine by accident. Went in with a bad stomach ache which turned out to be nothing but acid reflux. However, when I was there I told the doc about colon cancer in my family history and he lined me up for a colonoscopy. Sure enough, I had a monster growing inside me. Luckily it was stage 1 and they removed 1/2 of my colon. Excruciating surgery and recovery but I'd be fucked or on my way to fucked right now otherwise.

Oh yes, you do.