Official Katy Perry Worship Thread

She is the Queen of Sup Forums and we are Her loyal servants. Bow down to Her and accept Her as your Queen!
Look into her eyes, you simply can't say no to her...

Post pictures, songs, videos for the purpose of worshipping Her. She is a real Goddess and Queen and we'll make sure everyone here submits to Her...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Uuz-htMo9ps
youtu.be/5HHOLLaAYm0
chatstep.com/#KatyPerry
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Look into my eyes user... I know you can't say no to me...

She is so gorgeus... Must obey...

>You MUST obey me user... I'm your Queen

She is so hot, I only listen to Her music now. I have intention to sell all my old CDs and LPs from the 70s to buy Hers...

I'm in love with Her, I would do anything for Her!
ALL HAIL QUEEN KATY!

ALL HAIL QUEEN KATY

ALL HAIL QUEEN KATY!

Sup Forums has no queen. Sup Forums needs no queen. Fuck off.

Sage

>Work harder Anons... I want an army of slaves here on Sup Forums ready to give Me everything and do anything to please Me... Come on! Harder!

I only fap to that bitches fat tits and lose interest afterwards.

Whatchu gon do bout that?

Yes my Queen!

Begone, infidel!

The pleasure of total Love and Submission to Her is the real pleasure user, you should try it... What do you have to lose?

/thread over

Nothing, actualy.

But pleasure is pleasure.
So many girls out there, what would make that one so special?

You understand, brother... United under Her Holy Queendom

Just look at Her. She is Perfect in any way, from Her divine body to Her sweet, powerful voice.
Trust me friend, it is better to die for Queen Katy than live for yourself.

Fuck off nigger boxxy is a fucking whore. Katy is rightful of being a queen

I gotta say she is hella nice.
But still there are many other nice girls out there.

And for none of them I would ever abandon myself.

OBLIGATORY VIEWING FOR EVERY QUEEN KATY'S WORSHIPER youtu.be/Uuz-htMo9ps

You flame her then completely contradict yourself, what?

>
Shh user... just surrender... I'll take care of you

Another obligatory viewing
youtu.be/5HHOLLaAYm0

Boxxy clitriders obviously can't read. Go jerk off to the 4/10 girl you worship while I suck on the bosoms of a 10/10 goddess, Katy

>Yes user, be a good boy and submit to Me

>queen of Sup Forums
>not hamtaro-chan
>not any -chan
Get out.

She is so perfect. I'm Hers, body, mind and soul, and so should you

ALL HAIL QUEEN KATY!

That's a photoshot, you scum! We servants would never be allowed to something like that. The Queen will punish you unless you ask for forgiveness.

My 3 year old son loves Katy Perry. Every time her songs come on the TV he stops what he's doing and stares. So do I.

She can punish me all she wants.

I see a lot of our Queen worshippers here... Yet I still have to see true declarations of loyalty and submission. If you truly love your Queen, stop whatever you're doing and humiliate yourself replying to this post with:

I love You Queen Katy! I am Your worthless servant forever, and I'll do anything to please You. Queen Katy owns my fragile soul, this I cannot deny.

I love You Queen Katy! I am Your worthless servant forever, and I'll do anything to please You. Queen Katy owns my fragile soul, this I cannot deny.

I love You Queen Katy! I am Your worthless servant forever, and I'll do anything to please You. But please allow me to lick your pussy until completion! Queen Katy owns my fragile soul, this I cannot deny

I love You Queen Katy! I will be Your worthless servant forever, and I'll do anything to please You. Queen Katy owns my fragile soul, this I cannot deny.

Stop talking to yourself lmao, have some self-respect

I love You Queen Katy! I will be Your worthless servant forever, and I'll do anything to please You. Queen Katy owns my fragile soul, this I cannot deny.

Who needs self-respect when all that's required is to respect and worship queen Katy?

>Very good slaves, keep worshipping Me, keep repeating the mantra your slave brother created! Always obey the Queen, never betray the Queen!

Any Katyfags wanna get into a chatroom and jerk off together?

chatstep.com/#KatyPerry

Holy words, brother

Yes my Queen! Forever yours!

I don't know what this funky talk is all about but I do love me some katy

We all love Her. But if you truly love Her you'll work hard to give Her everything you possibly can. Become Her slave in infinity, like us.

Katyslave reporting in!

Her tits get all the attention but I honestly think her legs and ass are her best features.They are perfect.

Everything about our Divine Queen is perfect. She is Perfection.

>I love You Queen Katy! I am Your worthless servant forever, and I'll do anything to please You. Queen Katy owns my fragile soul, this I cannot deny.
Kek

still waiting for more sluts in here

I'm a katyfag here! No registration.required

Completely agree. Her legs are sexy af

bump for Queen

Such an ugly cunt. Wouldn't let her touch my chiseled abs if she begged.

lmao this is gold

Go there Katy slaves!
chatstep.com/#KatyPerry

Yes! Submit to the queen!

Who wants to eat her armpits with me?

Suck on her stubble

Join here obey the Queen

She is the Queen of Sup Forums and we are Her loyal servants. Bow down to Her and accept Her as your Queen!
Look into her eyes, you simply can't say no to her...

Post pictures, songs, videos for the purpose of worshipping Her. She is a real Goddess and Queen and we'll make sure everyone here submits to Her...

Official Worshiping Chatroom
chatstep.com/#KatyPerry

bump