Native australians unironically look like this and you guys call brazilians mokeys

Native australians unironically look like this and you guys call brazilians mokeys.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tatl1PBYim4
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/
bbc.com/news/science-environment-33612869
articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/14/science/la-sci-india-australia-migration-20130115
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because they only look like monkeys, whereas you behave like monkeys

No I don't, racist piece of shit.

o boi

South Americans are actually the most racist people I know, and they are not that way in jest.

Racism not a trait limited to Peru or Brazil, it's a continent wide trait that must have some cultural origin.

>cultural origin

yes, it's called exploration colonization, it is what happens when since the dawn of your history the ruling factor has been hate and all the societies have been build around it.
you anglos created a real society up there, meanwhile it took time to civilization arrive here during colonization (the jesuits tried and failed).

They do too.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tatl1PBYim4
t. Visited Australia

Monkeys live in rainforests, abos are in desert

why Aussie don't racemix with their own abos? why they need to go to SEA to racemix? we're basically the same. won't racemix with your own abos much cost effective?

It did happen though, a lot of abos are rapebabies. Also SEA people aren't abo, you're better looking

if you effectively racemix with your abos, at least that will gradually remove OP's pic features and become more like Brazil. don't you want that?

The rainforests are only in the North and our natives (some of them) are cute

The government would need to reinstate an interracial breeding program,

We killed most of the abos though

But aren't you like free or something that you can do whatever you want?
>as in western country

damn why people are so racist

If they were a bit more than just 600.000 on this planet, you guys would find them attractive

come home monkey man

This already happened. 90% of abos today are mixed and 65% are mostly white, many are barely abo at all but do the whole "muh heritage" thing, I think many do it for the benefits that come with it, everything is easier for you basically. Abos like pic related are fairly uncommon everywhere except Northern Territory.

>and 65% are mostly white
Mostly, but they'll never be real whites.

This.

Pic of the said muh heritage?

Brown people here are the most racist. They hate themselves and want to be white, they hate their skin color. They think that if they were white they'd be better, and think that white people do better in life only because they are white. They are white supremacists without being white. That¡s why they dye their hair blonde amd use blue pupil lens

White people here don't discriminate so much on skin color but on attractiveness. They hate Bolivians because they are brown and ugly, but if you are brown and attractive they wont say anything.

What if South Americans are really an offshoot of abos who migrated there long ago?

Brazil has the best looking natives to be honest. Bolivia and Mexico have the ugliest

How did they manage to get someone white to fuck them in the first place? I can't think of a white person wanting to have sex with those things, but they did because that's the only way they can be mixed,

they are, we are related.
come home monkey man, especially el peruano and el boliiano

This is one of the more extreme cases, the majority that are mixed look like if Dravidian Indians were mixed with whitu piggu

>why Aussie don't racemix with their own abos?
The early Europeans basically enslaved or killed most of the natives, in some regions went on a genocide driven spree and killed a good 95% of the natives. The extreme majority of the Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people, refereed to via consensus, have within a couple of generations back an ancestor which was either English or Irish.
As for your overall post, you have to understand that in reality, outside of your autistic Sup Forumstard mindset, people don't think to themselves: "yep, I'm going to set out to spread my genes with ethnicity X or Y." People fuck and shack up with those they desire at the time. The only strategy involved is roughly "I want to put my dick in that multiple times over an extended period, how do I go about it." The rest usually follows how pretty much every human relationship outside of arranged breeding tends to go.

Primitive fear of others.

Brazilians are called monkeys not because of our Native Americans, you dumbfucking petrol-sniffing bagonoid abo, we're called monkeys because of our ape-looking subhuman nigger population.

Blacks in Brazil are half the population you nigger, why is OP surprised that you mongs are called monkeys

Look, you jungle nigger, you are insulted that way because the one insulting you wants you to be better, to be more than an ape.
Abo's arent human, but they are the most intelligent species of monkey on the planet, they are literally the missing link.
Now only if the BEADY EYED ANGLO SCUM did more research about the abo's instead of giving the monkey ID and human rights thus making them equal in the eyes of the law, maybe you wouldnt stoop so low to compare your nation and your culture to a fucking monkey.
I messed up the sentence but i think you get the point.

yo that's the most monkey looking human I've ever seen, how did that happen?

Most Brazilians look like that. They don't just descend from the average African nigger like those in the USA, they descend from the worst type of nigger in Africa, the ones that can barely be recognized as human beings. Their IQ is probably lower than that of abos, and they're also much more violent.

And that happened because the Portuguese didn't simply dominate and took the niggers by force like the Anglos did. The Portuguese simply bought the niggers that were ALREADY slaves in Africa. Slaves, prisoners, you name it, so they brought to Brazil the worse of the worst, the very niggers with the lowest IQ and also the most violent. And as subhumans they all resemble macaques.

>I am gonna hate on abbos, maybe then white master will like me
You are so pathetic. People of color should unite and kill the wh*tes, instead of attacking each other in hope of getting the wh*te devils approval

Abbos are the missing link.

This 2bh but they are super kind people and sometimes chicks are pretty and naive it's a matter of luck really

But everyone thinks that we're backward and a thing of the past that should've be left behind. Most of the culture are incompatible with the fast paced modern world. Having an old culture is like holding everyone else down to progress into the future. You even make a zoo for the tribes and as a laughing stock. It make we feel so embarrassed. Best course of action is to ditch the old way of life and intergrate with the mainstream. Maybe somewhere in the future, human can create a time machine and visit the things in the past. Hence that's the end of an irrelevant culture and irrelevant knowledge of nature from once that inherited from our ancestors. . .

bolivians, mexican, and peruvians are all very welcomed.
come home

"half" they are not even 20%

Fuck you OP

>unironically look like this
i dont think anyone looks a certain way ironically tbqh kek

Hipsters do

Land where your grandfather stole
That is Brazil

what

No, I don't think anyone would. They are unironically the ugliest people to ever live.

Not really. This guy is a Native Australian I think

I wouldn't even touch an abo woman with a stick either, yet they somehow manage to reproduce. My point is, beauty is a social construct.

no no, we'll call them monkeys too. we'll also call you monkeys too.

>beauty is a social construct
Fuck off back to /tumblr/ where you belong, Sven

learn how to formulate consistent sentences properly, ching chong

Nice argument

fuck off to Sup Forums, this is a pro equality board

also, some aboriginals are objectively pretty hot

>tfw all the lands of the world have been explored
>tfw the opportunity to seize fresh clay and poon for your people is passed

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/
bbc.com/news/science-environment-33612869
articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/14/science/la-sci-india-australia-migration-20130115