Do you feel comfortable with Julius Malema being Deputy President of South Africa?

People are getting pissed off with the ANC and Jacob Zuma. 2019 might actually be the year that the ANC loses power.

In a coalition, the DA and EFF might agree to work together with the DA leader as President and Julius Malema as Deputy President. Would you feel comfortable with such a radical anti-white controversial leader being DP of the most powerful country in Africa?

also here's a hilarious music video featuring julius malema as a little kid. the little dude in red is julius LOL!

youtube.com/watch?v=3NPgjsSZ5f8

>anti-white
>South African
Woah, no surprise there.

>most powerful country in Africa
You say that like it fuckin' means something

>You say that like it fuckin' means something

it kind of does considering no continent is as rich in natural resources as Africa.

if someone were to cut off trade, it would cripple the world economy

Sub-Saharan Africa has no trade leverage because they're weak. If they did, they wouldn't be getting colonized by China.
It might mean something in 100 years, but right now is worth as much as a bucket of piss.

I hope the Chinese fucking genocide the blacks. They need to do what Europe failed to do.

cliff notes on what the chinese are doing in africa?

are they just exploiting the natural resources or are they also colonizing and moving in tons of chinese immigrants?

will there be a lot of african residents of the chinese ethnicity in the future?

>being this much of a wetback
CHI

huh?

Why would you care about Malema if you are not safafrican? (hence, CHI)

Yes to both

my daughter vacations in south africa frequently. her boyfriend lives there.

>Would you feel comfortable with such a radical anti-white controversial leader being DP of the most powerful country in Africa?
Why should anyone who has no connections with SA give a shit

as an american, i find south africa more important than brazil

Oh bro I'm sorry. It was just banter didn't mean to insult or disrespect your family in any way. This may be a sewer but family always comes first.

No. And pls stop pushing SA. It's a shithole. Been there (both Brasil and sa) and I srsly know what I'm talking about.

>as an american,
You didn't have to say you're retarded out loud, I could get it by the shit you're saying

im an american and i can confirm both chile and brazil are shitholes compared to south africa

ive been to cape town. it's much better than south america lol...

>claims SA is good, even better than Brasil or Chile
>n-not me, my daughter's bf is cucking me
>lel I've been everywhere
LMAO CHI AF. Fucking wetback

what does CHI AF mean?

why you calling me a wetback?

You just posted the cape favelas you dumb fuck. And literally 5 sqkms of the only decent space in sa. Go fuck yourself you burger larper CHI

they're not called favelas in cape town you faggot.

also lol you haven't even seen the best of cape town.

rich american celebrities buy houses in cape town. the same cannot be said of shitholes like brazil and chile.

this is bishopscourt suburb of cape town. every house looks good like this. my daughter's boyfriend owns a house here and it's probably worth more money than your shithole country LOL!

you have got to be kidding me. the overwhelming majority of all gold comes from africa. south africa alone produces over 50 percent of all traded gold.

if you think some madman cutting that off wouldn't have consequences on the world economy, you are a retard.

>rich american celebrities buy houses in cape town. the same cannot be said of shitholes like brazil and chile.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA this faggot

Only new money would get a house there. Mostly niggers. Lodges are not for rap stars you uber pleb. I bet you one rand that you don't know shit about fly fishing and you've never seen a fjord. Now bye you fucking wetback nigger. You don't fool anyone. How many times have you lied and said you are from NZ? Piece of shit.

jarra boy you rude.

you lose your wife to some big zulu cock?

Told you, been there and I know what I'm talking about you CHI

you haven't explained what CHI means

you are lying. chile is a shithole compared to cape town.

you probably wondered into soweto and thought all of south africa is like that.

fuck off

>Would you feel comfortable with such a radical anti-white controversial leader being DP of the most powerful country in Africa?
Of course. Fuck w*ites. If there was one of them here, I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.

serious question: do aussie men fantasize about white women getting plowed by big abo cocks like american men fantasize about black cocks in white women?

No lmao. That's just a yank thing my chi friend.

Fucking hell this safa wetback is out of control. Who the fuck told you to come here in the first place?

No hablo espanol. Quit disrespecting Her Majesty's former colonies you Chilean pleb.

kek have a you

We've never been conquered you massive cuck. We are not subjects to any crown.

hahaha you say like it's a bad thing that we're a former Anglo colony.

the most prosperous countries on earth are the product of the mighty British Empire.

Damn son. You really have no idea where you are. You are funny and I won't burst your bubble but srsly. Just stop posting.

Southafrican education everyone

Ending apartheid was a mistake

you don't have much of a choice when the world sanctions the fuck out of you

why all the hate? seriously, did someone you like get porked by a big south african boerewor?

As long as Zuma is out it couldn't be worse

idk...jacob zuma is like ronald reagan compared to malema

It's like you need proooof. Boerewors a shit. Longaniza a best.