Do girls like to suck cock?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/530ccg/amateur_threesome_ffm/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Proly

Only if you're Chad.

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/530ccg/amateur_threesome_ffm/

In almost every case, the ones that actually enjoy it are also sucking other guys dicks.

Heard from various places that some find it submissive, some like the pleasure it brings and some just like having cock in their mouth

Your mother seems to enjoy it enough for all of them.

Some do, some don't, unless you prescreen them you won't know until you are in bed with her

yes
/thread

Some can be trained

Yes until you get married

my gf enjoys it it seems, as she asks to do it whenever we fuck and she also told me she likes swallowing

/thread

first wife only on my birthday
second wife any chance she got
if at first you don't succeed try again

Not as much as your average Sup Forums cuck

This. Did it with two gfs. First was a virgin and professional deepthroater with passion after about two years. The second not virgin but hated sucking cock. She now get's off to watching herself in the mirror getting facefucked by me.

I'm doing better by time, I guess.

Idk about others. I like sucking cock. I like knowing that I made you cum. I get so horny with the fact that I am pleasing you. Spitters are quitters tbqh

forgot to say that the second one only needed me a few months to get this result.

Female?

Caught me. What gave it away?

Nope, mtf

you also forgot the most important part.
how did you do it? you gave them a cookie every time that did it?

Nope, male. We agree to "no homo" beforehand though, so it's all good

Misquoted. FML famalam

Cause we were asking if GIRLS like it, dumbass.

Yes. Most of them do it before you actually have sex.

With the virgin, I actually did that. But it wasn't cookies, it was orgasms. We got into position where I'm laying down flat and she were sucking my dick where I could reach her pussy with my hand. Then I'd do this multi-orgasm up and down technique but only when she's taking my dick down the throat. In the end it made her getting goosebumps when deepthroating, even when I did not touch her.

And the second one just needs to feel how much I like what she's doing down there, telling her how beautiful she is doing it, petting her, shit like that. Also she likes to get dominated so when I just take her mouth and do whatever I want, she's into it. So by time she started to get off to it. Actually this was giving her a cookie to, but it was love this time.

Yes obviously...