ELOQUENTMARK NAMES "GHOSTBUSTERS" THE BEST MOVIE OF 2016

It's over.

eloquentmark.tumblr.com/post/147288847295/the-best-movies-of-2016-so-far-eloquentmark

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
chicago.suntimes.com/entertainment/ghostbusters-reboot-a-horrifying-mess/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THE BTFO of the century, "Sup Forums" in shambles i swear.

HAHAHA!!!

literally who

Shitlords blown the fuck out! You stormweenies lost, just accept it!

GET FUCKED edgy-has been boys!!! HAHAAHAHAAHAHAH

I just noticed how only the two fat cows have those front pockets on their pants clearly to break the giant emptiness their legs would cause with their costume.

KEK

>ELOQUENTMARK

who?

Literally who/what?

Time for a mass suicide, boys. That'll make 'em sorry.

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history Sup Forumstard?

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

Ooh look it's this thread for the gazillionth time today.

stop advertising your blog

Sony literally doesn't need to do any advertising themselves...

All the triggered crying women can't stop talking about "ghost busters" lol

master marketing manipulation + liberal herd mentality = $$$$$$$$$$$

chicago.suntimes.com/entertainment/ghostbusters-reboot-a-horrifying-mess/

>All the triggered crying women can't stop talking about "ghost busters" lol
>master marketing manipulation + liberal herd mentality = $$$$$$$$$$$

this

Sony execs deserve a big bonus for getting all these cows triggered & worked up

Good for him for sticking it to the man (or woman, tehehe).

But this is basically what Sup Forums predicted it would happen, tho. The movie is getting reviews far too favorable for what it is based on the fact that if you don't review it so you will probably get attacked over it.

It's also the result of people getting overly defensive about it because of buying the supposedly 100% misogynistic attacks

Nothing new, nothing surprising. Sup Forums wasn't BTFO, just proved right.

unironically posting tumblr now...

Can that board fall any lower ?

>history is linear not cyclical

>2016
>believing in Whig historiography
L M A O

>supposedly

Lmao it's true good catch

>Girls Rule. Women Are Funny. Get Over It.

Quotes from Kendall Jenner's Twitter? Nope. New York Times.

We're post-apocalypse.

People talk about funny females like the Ghostbusters, Schumer & Lena Dunham like they're running for an election, like they want them to have some position in the culture. They did the same thing to Louis CK, they need him to represent something.

People get so defensive about female entertainers. They ask why people are making fun of the way these girls look. I dunno, why have they been calling Jim Norton a spineless worm for 20 years? Why have people been trashing Colin Quinn's awful legs or saying Kevin Hart is short? Why is nobody allowed to call Amy Schumer a frumpy bucktoothed four? All people do is call Bob Kelly fat.

Can't do it, cause women have it so rough. They'll turn around and say something like "this is what women in entertainment need to deal with." Yeah I guess so, cause you don't see Dave Attell stuffing himself into an Ed Hardy shirt so tight we can make out the exact contours of that zone of shame he calls an abdomen, but we need to give golf claps to all these unremarkable pillowcases full of ham that decide to wear their empowering "take that, male gaze" dresses.

Is not often that a comedy appears to be Rifftrax material.

Absolutely rekt.

Ghostbusters reboot confirmed as pure dogshit.

>dave attels zone of shame

god damn I hope this isn't pasta

and you're right, one episode of O&A with patrice and bobby has more collective roasting than probably all female comics ever taken in their life

Who?

Dude's a literal faggot that even loved that new Drake album - that review is Drake's dick tickling his tonsils. It's vile. Wouldn't trust anything he has to say about any kind of art.

>frumpy bucktoothed four
summed up pretty nicely