Tfw tell girl what kind of music i like

>tfw tell girl what kind of music i like
>instantly the air around me gets drier as any moisture whatsoever that was in her pussy evaporates

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSYadh2xmcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just don't talk about music with girls who don't like it seriously

did she at least ask what kind of music you like first? you're beyond saving if you just fired off 100 band names in her face

>I tell a girl I listen to *post the meme list*
>she doesn't get down on her knees within the very moment I stop talking

This. If you can't name 300 off the top of you're head then you're a goner.

What kind of music you like though user?
It cant be that bad...

>talking to a girl
>she asks me about music and wants me to show her some I like
>I think of the most plebby music I can tolerate and show her Tame Impala
>once it's done she just says "wow... that was so weird" really awkwardly
>changes the subject
There is never any winning this game.

Repeat after me, everyone.

>Yeah I listen to pretty much everything. Drake, Rhianna, 21 Pilots, the list goes on.

This is how you talk to girls.

I just tell girls I only listen to marilyn manson, and if they try to play music while I'm driving I get fussy and pull out my pale emperor cd

>talking to a girl
>she asks me about food and wants me to show her some I like
>I think of the most plebby music I can tolerate and show her McDonald's
You fucked up assuming that she had shit taste.

>he doesn't actually listen to Drake, Rihanna, Frank Ocean, Kanye West

Most women nowadays are patricians, it just seems it's people like you who are the real plebs. Get some taste and then maybe you can get a gf

Nirvana is more accessible and a better band than tame impala, hell the white stripes are better than tame impala

>talking with qt half asian girl about music
>show her some entry level Sup Forumscore like Death Grips and Swans
>she gives me her number to send her songs
>introduce her to more Sup Forumscore and some other stuff too

I don't really expect you guys to believe me, but this actually happened.

>tell a girl I like her last week
>she almost cries and says she loves me too
Music for this awesome feel?

Don't ever stop being honest though OP.

I promise you'll find somebody as autistic as you are, and if you try to make a relationship work with somebody who judges you that harshly based on your musical tastes you'll be lonelier than you are now.

>tfw met a girl with exact same music taste
What do? There's a good chance she's ~10 years older than me

met a giril 60% musical compatibility. goth rock, 80s, hardcore, emo, jazz, blues. 4/10. love her, a real sweetie. it the price i pay.

Pet Sounds.

Always go for The Cure or Sweet Trip. They've worked for me in the past.

>be me
>talking to QT 3.14
>so user, what kind of music do you like?
>oh, y'know i'm open to pretty much anything
>ok so what's your favorite noise album
>uhhhhh Pulse Demon
>Nice plebshit taste user, maybe listen to some Sisprum Vish and i'll show you my shoulder

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DO THEY ALWAYS DO THIS

Every time

If that actually happened the way you greentexted this should be age appropriate for you:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSYadh2xmcI

>cries and says she loves
run

my ex would listen to nothing but taytay made me wanna off myself. i could tolerate the old country-pop taylor swift but this new shit is horrible. long story short musical compatibility is important.

>talking to girls with a plebeian taste in music
dude

>talking to girls

Not a trainwreck since I wasn't trying to get in her panties but pretty funny.
>see a old friend, girl I haven't seen in month
>talking about random stuff
>she ask me about music, what am I creating and what am I listening
>I start talking very passionately about field recording and electromagnetic recording
>maybe too much passion
>she knows I have weird taste
>she gets fucking hype by my passionate monologue
>now she want to listen to a recording
>whathaveIdone.jpg
>try to calm her down
>she then ask me if it's listenable
>I try to say to her that it's not
>but since I listen to it she want to hear it
>fine but I warned you, it's very weird
>search on my phone the LOM album
>try to choose the electromagnetic recording that I like the most
>put it, and let her listen to it
>her face after 5 second of listen

She was still interested in the subject of electromagnetic field (which is a pretty amazing performance from my part) but man she was silently judging me. Probably thinking I took too much drugs in my life

savage

girls like passion and interest in creativity even if they're not into it.

unless you're talking about pleb autist shit like anime and videogames.

i bet you could have smashed.

No joke I met a girl in a small noise festival in my city, asked her number at the end of the night. Told me she was late and didn't have the time. Then she started running to take her bus. What a sad day. The girl gave me the name of an harsh noise artist. When I listened to it the day after I really had the sensation of missing then most amazing girl on earth.

You're such a pretentious cunt. Grow the fuck up you aren't a special snowflake.

Tame Impala is all over the alternative radio stations where I live, she must be seriously pleb to be put off by it

Ahah stayed with her until 3 am, I wanted to bang her but she's an old friend.
We talked love interest and she told me she had a bad relationship with a girl recently.
She was too lost with her love affair and her own sexuality. I honestly think it wouldn't have work because of that.

No need to talk to him like that.
you don't even know the guy

Air doesn't get dry if moisture evaporates u dumbass, it's the opposite

>she actually says user
every fucking time. these roasties are beyond redemption

Can't believe it took this long for someone to say this

nigga i aint a scientist

It's all good because I'm a plebian who only likes raucous garage rock shit so I just say Ty Segall and John Dwyer projects.

>talking

>tfw this will never happen to me

>t

KEK

ask what they like to gauge their tastes and put on something in the same vein its not hard

I just say
>current year
>music
(I do the meme arrows with my thumb and index finger)

>all these nu-males bending over backwards to impress some slut while dudes who can't even spell "music" without checking the dictionary fill her holes up every weekend
I hope you cucks are saving money for future child support before it's too late

>instantly the air around me gets drier as any moisture whatsoever that was in her pussy evaporates

Ha! Found the hole in your story.

If the moisture in her pussy evaporates, then that moisture would actually now be in the air around you (as opposed to its previous location, her vagina)

In fact, this would mean the air around you would be moister than it was before. Ironically it seems the best way for you to get a whiff of fanny juice is to unimpress girls with your autistic taste in music.

>give some advice on how to introduce people to new music
>cuck!! nu-male!!!

>doing meme arrows incorrectly

each line is the same length you FUCK, you can't use a thumb. at least do index and middle finger so you don't look like a complete spack, nothing turns women off more than a poorly formed meme arrow

i bet you don't even carry round a printout of costanza to hold up during shiggy moments. you probably just pull a face don't you, you utter cretin

>he does handorrows the dork way
>he doesn't use a special built "polariod camera" that prints his meme pics
do you even do crack

>give some advice on how to become a pathetic beta doormat for women
>cuck!! nu-male!!!
seems pretty accurate

The last time I told a girl that I love her, she replied "Why do you love me, you just think you love me. I don't even know what a number line is."
>tfw i just love her even more now without any result.

You guys are fucking idiots. If you hit it off with someone, they won't give two shits about what you're listening to. Stop treating music as an integral extension of your identity, you losers.

>if you hit it off with someone
There's the problem user

rather fuck and pay future child support then not fuck and spend the the rest of my life shitposting on Sup Forums and masturbating to hentai

we all know you're gona do the second one anyway

Surely, that would make the air around you wetter, the dryness would be around her genitals

Always carry a dollar store recorder with you to demonstrate your favorite music without sounding like an autist.