Why does Sup Forums allow pineapple pizza? That shits disgusting. And it's illegal as fuck. Call it what you want...

Why does Sup Forums allow pineapple pizza? That shits disgusting. And it's illegal as fuck. Call it what you want. It's Hawaiian nonsense. No matter what type of spin you put on it. MODS on Sup Forums should be ashamed of themselves. I can't believe they let that sick shit continue on here. If I ever catch one of you weird Hawaiian fucks, I'm going to blow your useless fucking head off.

Pic related: it's me.

>loli.png

stfu. Newfag. Copypasta BS.

>tattoos
another ylyl?

>copypasta bs
>i literally typed this out with my free hand
>my other one was busy jerking it to loli

newfag kek go kys

Wrong. I began posting this pic. You fucking retard. You just changed out loli with Hawaii. Pretend all you want. We both no I'm right.

Pic related: it's me. I got hundreds of them. Proves you're not original after all. So I thinks it's you who should go kys. Hahahaha

Checkmate bitch! Lmao

pineapple and ham pizza is GOAT

Goddamn I'm sexy af. You anons need to show my pic to your fat ass ugly gf.

Fruit on pizza is heresy!

Dubdubs.

Wow so you actually admit that you just got trolled very hard. Nice job, OP.

>clearly doesn't know what trolling is.

Bitch, I shot that fucker down. Called his ass out. And he left the thread. But somehow, I got trolled. Yeah. Ok. lol

Because fuck you this is awesome

i love pineapple pizza

MODS!!!!!!!!!

>best pizza

MOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!!!!!!

Nice flatbread.

Pineapple?

I agree with this. Pinapple pizza is fucking disgusting. Only fucking aliens eat that garbage.

Why would you ruin that perfectly good cp with fucking pineapples? The literal opposite of tastes.

See

Yeah. It was some neckbeards pathetic attempt at a troll job. I shut him down, and ran him out of the thread. He was a typical pussy.

What branch are you in? I can tell those are barracks.

Mah nigga

this is now a cheese pizza sharing thread

Marines

MODS!!!!!!!

I had to go eat.
Good job falling for the bait. Lurk moar, newfag.

See

OMG. Lmao. I can't believe how dumb you are. The only person falling for bait is you, and everyone else who responded to OP. It was meant to be bait from the beginning. Wow. Just wow.

Yeah, people fell for my bait, dipshit.

omg pineapple pizza is illegal af!!!

I'm Army infantry, what's your mos?

You're not OP. And no one fell for your bait. Your just trying to play it cool. Face it, you're on this thread cause OP baited your ass. Now deal with it.

Your insecurity in response to a pineapple pizza post is hilarious.

Ever crossed your mind that OP is into lolicon? And the pics not OP. And OP is just having a good laugh because he/she is bored? Seriously, have you been smart enough to consider that?

Provided that I'm OP, yeah.
Have you ever been smart enough to consider just how sad you are?

But you're not OP. And you're only on this thread because OP baited you. Goddamn you're fucking dumb. This is great.

Believe what you want, retardio. As long as you're replying to my threads, you're as dumb as the accusations you make.
Also, threads is plural because

If you're OP, post another pic of the Marine.

pro tip: you can't. But I can.

I love how fucking stupid you are. I fucking love it.

Oh no no, I'm not that OP. I'm the OP of this thread.
The one intended to piss you off.

Since you literally seemed to think I was OP of another thread, I want you to take a step back and really evaluate just how stupid YOU are.
I bet you're in love with yourself.

I never said you were the OP of another thread. Learn to read. Wow. Lol. Tell me again how you're not stupid?

Okay then.
I'm OP of this thread but I'm not the picture. I'd like for you to work on being clear of what the fuck you're talking about.

Maybe then you'll actually succeed at something.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA BEST BEST BEST!!

Actually, I'm OP. I'm the OP on this thread. And the other one. Here another OC pic of me.

I made this thread but thanks for giving me another image.

I made both threads. But it's ok. You're dumb. I get it.

newfag gtfo

I'm an oldfag. And I'd beat the shit out of you with ease. Now go away. Lol

So you hate pineapple pizza too?
Hell, I may like you.

Will you come stay with me at my barracks?

Sorry fam, I'm too busy being retarded for my own entertainment here.

Yeah. Same. We should really be lovers. I'd suck your dick like a good Marine. Some so Navy guys suck better dick. But that's bullshit. We devil dogs are way better at it.

No I'm OP
>picture related

No. I'm OP!

Fuck you, I'm OP

I am OP!!!