You all realize this guy is a confirmed fucking retard whose inevitably short presidential term is going to destroy...

You all realize this guy is a confirmed fucking retard whose inevitably short presidential term is going to destroy America's credibility forever, right?

You did this. We could have had Cruz. We could have had Randlet.

You chose a fucking retard to lead the free world because his tweets made you grin. FUCK. YOU.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1WSuXw8I5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>being this mad

Go back to your safe space, little boy.

>We could have had Cruz. We could have had Randlet.
Those are both terrible options as well.

If you really think that anyone who's browsing Sup Forums on a Sunday had a role, influential or inconsequential, in the 2016 Republican Presidential Primaries, or specifically Trump's nomination, you're incredibly uneducated, and are a symptom of the larger disease of misinformation and blanketed ignorance that truly caused his nomination over more competent candidates, whose debt overwhelmed them before Trump even gained footing.

I suppose you think Hillary was a better choice?LMAO!

Did you know it would t have mattered because hillary is confirmed criminal cunt

>OP wishes we had a real conservative elected
>Trump supporters are still talking about Hillary

confirmed

by you

touche.

>You chose a fucking retard to lead the free world because his tweets made you grin. FUCK. YOU
no I chose him because I didn't get to vote in the primary and I would've gladly taken Cruz, Rubio, or Rand. I really wish Ron would've run again, but alas...

Of he and hillary, I chose him

I think I'll take the man who wants peace with Russia over literally everyone else who's cumming for WW3

I'm not entirely sure that peace on their terms is the kind of peace we want.

lookout we got a snowflake in the room. Everybody be nice to him

>OH NO WE CANT BE FRIENDS WITH RUSSIAAA HURRRR WELL BE SUCKING PUTINS DICK

Jesus, christ. It's not the fucking 60's anymore.

Look, another faggot that gets all their 'news' from Sup Forums and facebook.

Fuck you and your dead mother in the ass.

Dry.

>what is the definition of irony

>You all realize this guy is a confirmed fucking retard whose inevitably short presidential term is going to destroy America's credibility forever, right?

No shit, why do you think I voted for him?

Implying russia has matured in any way or that geopolitics for that matter have changed in any way since the 60's

Go back to tumblr whiny cunt.

That some of these primates can bang on a keyboard and make words?

Go on user, what is a "matured" country?

Germany? Where migrants actively roam the cities and rape without punishment?

since you're being nice, I'll take a complimentary blowjob or a refutation of the point I made. I suspect you'll choose the cock.

Your candidate is a fucking criminal idiot you dumbass.

see

Citation needed.

Did i say i was talking to the OP? DUMBASS

I honestly don't even know who you're referring to.

>All Trump supporters are STILL able to go on about is how bad Hillary is.

I bet he won't be in the White House even for 2 years. Something will happen. He'll be impeached, he'll step down for 'reasons', someone will take him out. I just don't see him lasting the full term at all, he's a walking car crash.

because she really was that bad

Don't wish for that because then that cocksucker Pence is President.

I'm just poking fun at americans tbh m8.

Don't get so upset sweetie.

Now back up your claims are to Clinton being a criminal. Because you must be the best detective since Sherlock Holmes. Because she was cleared of any criminal wrongdoing by the FBI. So you know something that the FBI doesn't know.

Hey everybody, look over here!

>implying the other candidates weren't all shit-tier as well
Worst. Election. Evar.

>When your candidate sucks so bad all you can do is talk about how bad Hillary is.

Sure can't talk about how great Drumpf is......

I was talking about trump wtf? wow

We survived george bush, we'll survive this. Although it will be an awful, long, experience.

LMAO. NOBODY FUCKING MENTIONED HILLARY YOU FUCKING CANCEROUS VEGETABLE.

Even Pence has got to be better than Trump, surely? At least he actually has political experience. I mean, he's conservative as fuck, but he's not going to embarrass America every time he opens his mouth.

Don't give the illegitimate one any due.

That's what Trump Derangement suffers would rather have happened.

It's a sign of Electile Dysfunction, one of the leading causes of pain for the Election Deniers.

Their argument is that Hillary would have been a better president.

Sorry m8. Shit flies fast and furious.

I wasted some of my best stuff on the wrong guy. :-(

The fact Hillary might not be president makes me hate this country.

Sure I'll bet that Mike "I signed a bill into law allowing women who have miscarriages to be prosecuted" Pence will be a much better option.

But she totally would have.....

impeachment actually seems unlikely to me. it would ultimately take 2/3rds of a republican controlled congress to seal the deal, and I don't see that many politicians growing a spine in the near future.

Russia. Peace. Kek.

Putins Russia was responsible for killing a man in the middle of London with highly radioactive isotope slipped into his tea. I hope you will one day see just how psychotic these guys are.
I love Russian people, but they seem to be stuck with a Government still living in the Cold War, literally the same KGB guys.
I have already started my Russian courses. (serious) Tak da Putin nyet assrape minya popa with bulshoy dildo.

Fucking retard...

RIGHT, as if he thinks killary would have been a better candidate. Fucking dumbass.

>What is political nepotism...

see

Let's just assassinate him too.

I am no Trump supporter, but Hillary is pure cancer. She would have continued Obamas policy in a 10x worse fashion. More wars, more taxes, more globalisation. I dont blame Obama or Hillary. Its the party line, but Hillary was a lot more receptive to this than Obama ever was.

WE LOVE WHO WE PICKED

BECAUSE IT PISSES OFF FAGGOTS LIKE YOU

I'm not sure that Speaker Ryan would be a much better option. I'd hate to see national parks get gutted for drilling.

RUMP WINS
>RUMP WINS
RUMP WINS
>RUMP WINS
RUMP WINS
>RUMP WINS
RUMP WINS
>RUMP WINS
RUMP WINS
>RUMP WINS
RUMP WINS
>RUMP WINS
RUMP WINS
>RUMP WINS
RUMP WINS
>RUMP WINS
RUMP WINS
>RUMP WINS
RUMP WINS
>RUMP WINS

I'd take pence over trump; pence is a jesusfreak but he doesn't actually think he's god.

Seeing as how no one takes us seriously anyways after Obama's Iran deal how much credibility do we even have left to lose?

so the choice of camwhores? or people who care about the hats camwhores are wearing? literally fuck your own face.

You are now on a list.

"He's not my President"
>Yes he is
"How could you do this"
>Because freedom to choose
"But he's practically Hitler and he'll ruin our freedom"
>as if putting corporate-Hitler Hillary in wouldn't
"America is so stupid"
>Welcome to Democracy

>I forgot to add in the Democrat quote of 2016:
"REEEEEEE"

Jesus freaks are the worst option for public service. People who believe the world will end in their lifetime when Jesus comes back for them are not fit to make big decisions that affect everybody else.

They work at mcdonalds and don't know their fathers. Calling it.

pence is weird.

>blanketed ignorance that truly caused his nomination
you could have shut up here

I was with you all the way til then bro

>destroy america's credibility forever
A) implying
B) implying it isnt already destroyed

>implying you're not a newfag

>"Blanketed Ignorance"
Or, hear me out, this is a radical idea. Or, maybe, just maybe, the people voted for him and were informed about their decision? I know it's a radical thought but that's the sort of idea that changes the world.

yfw it doesnt matter whos president

Nigger you don't even know what we're talking about

Shut the fuck up you complete waste of space

>radical idea
>radical thought
mfw I have no face

>Or, hear me out
is this faggot serious

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1WSuXw8I5w

Also just realized you used '>"'.

Kill yourself, newfag.

>Is this faggot serious
So you get angery.gif because the Democratic process works but didn't lead to the election of who you wanted?
>so serious

>crying this hard

I voted Libertarian you projecting faggot

I think it's fucking hilarious Trump won

>"I'm losing the argument so I resort to grammar and spelling because I'm an oldfag hehe xD"
Oh no I used it again, naughty me. Go back to youtube kidda

>strawman.jpg

KEK.

Go home, Boris. You already won.

>voted libertarian
>Trump isn't who you wanted because you didn't vote for him
sound logic comrade

>does it again

fuck off with your le meme arrow bullshit all the way back to
faggot.

>Meanwhile in Britain
We're still in the fucking EU

Tell that to the libtards and shill fags. Also #Stop_Abusive_Feminism. Because farts dont sexually reproduce you uneducated sweatbags.

wait wait wait

What do you mean?

I didn't want either of the two, dipshit.

Thank your lucky stars. You'll see what happens to your job when you can't sell your stupid shit over there.

>replies again
Oh boy I wish I was from reddit, I hear they don't try to act like some kind of board hipster when they don't get their own way.

Oh yeah you wanted bernie salamanders

I didn't want Johnson for that matter but I was at least going to vote Libertarian before that retard Trump or the power hungry it's her turn cunt Shillary so

> assuming he has a job

You just voted for the meme? You want to watch the world burn? Because I can appreciate that at least.

there you go newfriend
:^)

jokewentoveryourhead.jpg
Russian paid shills these days. Dumb as a post.

I voted Libertarian in 2012 too sir
>meme
please

>1995
BRING THE VAPORWAVE BACK BOYS!

Go for it, take the highground Obi Wan, you've lectured me senseless

You sad desperate trumptards. Ignorant as fuck, so easily duped, with no moral center and some truly fucked value systems. You're about to be so fucked over and you're so fucking stupid you'll defend him while he butt fucks you. I'm one of those elites you think trump is going to butt fuck on your behalf. Fucking retards. I'm getting the tax cuts - supply side economics and all that. Think he's going to bring those jobs back? Capitalism baby. Capitalism decided you were redundant losers and butt fucked you good. Those of us that weren't retards went with the flow and we did quite well. I'll do well under trump also. I had sympathy for your plight and wanted to work together to find a solution that worked for all of us. But you traitors and your Russian allies gave us trump who's illegitimate as fuck. Now you can just go fuck yourselves. Losers.

Get rid of the welfare state and get rid of the NEETS