Yes, yes, well done Scott Tenorman, well done

Yes, yes, well done Scott Tenorman, well done.

HOWEVER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pbIR51_J_qY
youtube.com/watch?v=r7Dtn5_F3Us
youtube.com/watch?v=-_n5nbx0Z9s
youtube.com/watch?v=0GqUarJQ7aU
youtube.com/watch?v=oQTlrcMY1cI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTX10SdPGKA
youtube.com/watch?v=314eP_l4VCk
youtube.com/watch?v=fv2ZMN3T18E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=pbIR51_J_qY

Was this the best episode in South Park History?

MY PARENTS ARE DEAD!!!

Who was in the wrong here?

Finally an actually appropiate use of the however meme.

Scott.

Cartman was a naive retard, but Scott should have stopped taking his money long, long ago.

Yes, yes, well done Cartman, well done.

HOWEVER, you just killed your own dad

I hate how people say that his is best episode of SP, because it "totally defines Cartman's character". No, Cartman is supposed to be whiny and pathetic and this just a one-off episode meant to subvert the viewer's expectations by making him an actual mentally deranged genius.

This desu
Watching the episode for the first time, I thought it was funny for sure, but still felt very uncartman, not to say I couldn't imagine him chopping up someone's parents and feeding it to them, he was just never that competent, but to be honest, that was part of the joke

I think funniest episodes are the fun with weapons, warcraft, Michael Jefferson, potentially cartman sucks, i love the one that ends with everyone watching cartman dance as Britney Spears and the dude calls him a little faggot.
Tsst is also a masterpiece

> an actual mentally deranged genius.

That's not what happened. When you push a stupid person far enough, long enough, they'll do something with a sort of harebrained ingenuity that no one ever expected. Like a school shooting.

BUCKLE UP BUCKAROO

Also the best episode is All About Mormons

I honestly quite liked season 19 desu

youtube.com/watch?v=r7Dtn5_F3Us

Especially this episode

fucking hell why is it so funny

>we shouldn't piss off cartman again
>continue to do so

is this the biggest continuity error in modern tv?

Season 19 had one big problem and that's the ending

It was obvious that PC Principal was going to die at the end but Trey and Parker liked him so much that they decided they let him stay

Now we have this 5 second reveal that Mr. Mackey was behind it and that was just...bad

Cartman has always been really good at getting people to do what he wants, see the Passion of the Jew and the Civil War Reenactment episode.

He's a manipulative psychopath who is personally weak and immature. That is his character. He had the best line in the series, in the family guy seals episode, also.

"Dude, isn't that like, terrorism?"
"No dude, it isn't LIKE terrorism, it IS terrorism."

Nope. This episode marked the final transformation for cartman as he goes from annoying, love to hate,spoiled fat kid to super racist, super annoying, and super not even being as close to funny as he used to be.

I agree desu. PC Principal was pretty funny and a neat enough character, but I really don't like how he's gonna stay as a character now.

Cartman saying "screw you guys I'm going home" and "kick you in the nuts" every episode was even worse

le omg they killed kenny

those old running gags got old REALLY fast

Rewatching the show again I love his whiny freakout cries at his cat and people. It gets me every time

>cartman has always been really good at x
>examples are all post tenorman

fuck you

Strangely this kind of stuff is funny only when this is South Park, when a similar scene happens in another adult show, the reaction of Sup Forums people are typical complains about how edgy and unfunny the show is with hipster pretentious attitudes and overexaggerated bad faith.

>waaah waaah why does nobody like MY favorite show

Cry more bitch nigga.

I'm a numale summerfag and what is this?

His cat was the best part of early SP and Cartman. They made a mistake when they removed him from the cute bunch of kids just so they could have another Randy to shove in even wackier adventures.

They actually made Cartman's character better; not worse

He has cancer...in the ass.

Randy is South park cancer.

When did the show jumped the shark ? I would say season 7.

Randy is awesome

This. What a bunch of faggots in this thread.

Its the definitive cartman ep and #4 greatest of all time the top three are

1. All about mormons
2. Good times with weapons
3. Cancled

Well, Scott was an asshole, but Cartman is pure evil. So both.

Best cartman episodes :
Trapper Keeper
Cartman goes to the NAMBLA
Cat orgy
plebs.

I really like their commercials
youtube.com/watch?v=-_n5nbx0Z9s

youtube.com/watch?v=0GqUarJQ7aU

randy is good though

fucking this

This, I had not laugh for years watching South Park but when that came up I was in tears

Randy is the "funny dumb dad xD" trope of the show but he's actually funny sometimes.

The episode where he gave himself cancer was hilarious

WHAT A CRYBABY

The civil war episode was in season 3 dipshit

But he is in many ways a mentally deranged genius. The way he exploits people is pretty good.

But he almost won the civil war as southerner.

>Cartman goes to the NAMBLA

That was a good one.

Yes, yes, well done Cartman, well done.

HOWEVER

GRR MARTIN CONFIRMED FOR DEEPEST LORE TV

pie makes everyone nicer confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=oQTlrcMY1cI

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTX10SdPGKA

youtube.com/watch?v=314eP_l4VCk

Butter's Very Own Episode
The Losing Edge
Fun Times with Weapons

kek
great episode

This is pretty old tho too

>No Casa Bonita
It's like you're actively trying to make a bad list

Randy is just a multiplier due to being loud and lolsorandumb.

His good episodes are great, and his bad episodes are terrible

South Park has become very tropey. But the general quality of the series is on an all time high .

What did his sons ever do to her? Why did she have to kill them too?

grr martin liked the game of thrones style south park episode with lots of dicks, he made a pie in patronage

No, this was: youtube.com/watch?v=fv2ZMN3T18E

The part where they kill reality transformed South Park from a pretty funny cartoon into art.