Chinese american man here, why do you guys hate us so much? we try not to get in your way, we work, never take welfare...

chinese american man here, why do you guys hate us so much? we try not to get in your way, we work, never take welfare, pay all our taxes, donate to charity, we never steal your women (not like we can anyway), and we don't make any trouble. please explain to me why we as a group are hated, is it because some people who look like us across the sea aren't as cultured? srs answers plz

you aren't hated as a group, some people may have shitty opinions but who gives a fuck, stop being a chink

my girlfriend was chinese and she got a lot of shit even just being in australia

people are just racist man don't worry about it

In which way are you hated? Do people yell at you outside or it's only on internet, in that case everyone and everything is hated

there was a 300+ reply chinese hate thread earlier, i went in for shits and giggles, but left the thread profoundly depressed because of the things said in that thread.

appreci8d m8

Fully westernised Chinese people aren't a problem at all. New immigrants and people on student and temporary work visas are revolting. Chinese people have terrible hygiene, bad manners in public, and are worse than Jews when it comes to money. Immigrants run cash-only businesses to avoid tax. Chinese culture is ostentatious and narcissistic.

are you fucking retarded? the people that post in those threads are virgin neckbeards who don't get out. i don't hate you because your race, i hate you because you're stupid

Maybe because your people eat dogs????

Multi-ethnic monoculture works, but multi-culturalism does not.

Because you're filthy nigger trash subhumans

y-you too T_T

Some of you guys are always acting like you're hot shit.
I've got nothing against you or your people but i just can't stand people that act like dicks for no reason.

kek

dog meat is tasty bro, dont knock it till you try it

>am turkish not chinese

>there was a 300+ reply chinese hate thread earlier, i went in for shits and giggles, but left the thread profoundly depressed because of the things said in that thread

Chink, you need to go back to reedshit

No one cares about your feelings here

Chinks are yellow colored niggers

Most of racist threads are only trolls and bait, not to be taken really seriously

Brit here, virtually no one across the pond has a problem with the Chinese living here. The only stick you get is gossip about dogs, cats or pigeons being cooked up in the local Chinese.

China is shit

Chinese are insects

Well, because your government is communist, and if there's anything my dad taught me is that "better be dead than red."

>i know because i taught english there for a year!

Exactly.

Communists need to be erradicated

races I respect:
whites
asians (not brown ones)

trash:
the other races

Chinese are a hit or miss. If you are an actual Chinese American then usually we are cool with you since like you said you guys usually don't cause trouble. But FOtB Chinese for whatever reason are usually really rude and are basic Asian beaners so there you go.

anglo is just a racist breed. dont worry. they smile to you but when they hear you talking russian they suspect you ara mafia or something. in your case you dont need to open your mouth

Cuz new comers are mostly brain washed by their government. When ever the world tells China to improve human rights, the communist system educated people start to bite the democracies like the dogs you killed and ate in Yulin.

>we never steal your women (not like we can anyway)
Muh Chink.