This is the result of stretching Sup Forums

obvs fake/shoped
the frenulum can not be that long/faraway from end of penis

quads checked
number of the beast

Your dick is depresed, but too big

kek

Nigga that uh turkey neck and head

I asked a girl how big her boyfriends dick is, just like I've heard from another chick it's only average size. less than 6 inches.
I send her a picture of my 8 inch dick next to a ruler and say my dick is much bigger

and she goes ''yeah it is but I'm more attracted to him''

what are your thoughts on this? serious question

Bro I don't give a shit alright. I choose a random pic that I had, I just want to know what you consider small.

4 inch here. Is it possible to have sex with it? And no, I'm not fat.

This is looks like a result of a tight circumcision.

Good on her. Love shouldn't depend on the length of your penis.

You're a fag and she doesn't want you, and the dick pic didn't help. Fucking retard holy shit

its a condition known as 'Earthworm Jim cock'

Your rod will catch one one day

I know why you're so mad
It's okay, you can kill yourself and the pain will end

Bent duck

The Ant Eaterâ„¢

It means her boyfriend checks her messages so she can only low key cuck him by agreeing that you're bigger

Mine is big enough

Sounds like a good girl. Too bad you're a vein piece of shit, Dayshawn.

Now this is hilarious but my question needs to be answered

What have you done user?

The Meat Malletâ„¢

That is such a fucking disgusting dick I had to comment. Welp time to leave this thread so I never have to see this thing again.

U WOT

Stay mad needle dick

Your dick looks you a fucked up candy cane

my dick is 7 and a half inches, therefore, 19 cm

op dick is a root

R u sure that isn't your finger

Not him but you guys with small dicks don't understand that you would send your big dick if you had one to so it's best to not talk about what you don't understand

>TFW you thank God your dick isnt a Quasimodo.

BOI

Looks like it's about 3 inches but you could probably stuff a cucumber in that gigantic foreskin and use that to pleasure a woman.

This she is a whore for answering your question and not blocking you immediately and continuing to converse with you and therefor encourage you to keep trying

She's loving the attention, I'm sure

i feel ya

Or we know every picture is saved by the NSA for future torture interrogation?

Can it be fixed, my dick has a mild case a this

Let me introduce you...THE COCKTUS

I've never appreciated how normal my cock looked before this thread.

Stay salty, tree trunk. Your cuckolding fantasies aren't going to play out.
>I have a big dick! That means I'm better!
Okay, Jamal. Have fun in jail where you can show everyone how big your dick is.

Lurk more

help

>write extremely butthurt cancerous message to a random guy because you don't like him sexually harassing a girl
>oh but he's the salty one

Gtfo, cancer
Your kind isn't welcome here
And yes I am mad, because you cancerous faggots grow in numbers everyday.

bleh..old timer-man's pubes.....kill w/fire.jpeg

This is obvious bait but you are still a retarded faggot. Kys.

>salty
Yeah, if you are the one who try to start shit with one of the whiniest messages I've ever seen on Sup Forums, that's not really how that word works

Kekasaurus rex

>Big dick so mad he's sent into a blinding rage that his dick isn't going to win over a non-crackwhore/coalburner
Top kek. Or should I say small kek amirite? Fucking tree trunk fags btfo. Don't let your dick catch on the door on your way out.

If you're talking about the bending then it's something to do with scar tissue forming. Only way to fix it is surgically but because it occurs in almost everyone to some extent, surgery is only performed when copulation is problematic.

Since you're asking how to fix your dick on Sup Forums, I'm guessing that copulation was problematic before anyway so I wouldn't worry about it that much.

is that jeffery epsteins egg dick?

every time I come to these threads it's always the same shit. cucks getting furious at guys for being proud of having a big dick
that's why I come to these faggot thread
fucking hilarious

Yo what the fuck faggots, stop this shit! I MADE THIS THREAD TO LEARN WHAT YOU FAGS CONSIDER SMALL.

i think i would kms

This is a troll. No one uses having a big dick as an insult

I lol'd

Good shit posting almost made me take the bait thinking you were actually a huge faggot

>gets mad with some random person over the internet

Well then you are a stupid nigger. Enjoy your lifetime of mediocre faggotry

It doesn't matter what we think, your dick IS small.

>getting trolled this hard at a shit post

good thing he has shaved bc otherwise he'd have no dick at all

I literally hope he stomps you out for being such a cringey faggot Autist

>enter room
>see this

What do?

It Bends down, I can't force it to bend up or straight?

for what purpose

anything under nine inches is not enough to please woman and if your under 9 inches you should kill yourself because you'll never be able to please a girl

11 inch dicked black dude reporting in. You mad whitebois?

fukken lol

that's basically a vagina

Yeah, I've got it a little to the left. Got worried about it about a year back and did some research into it. It's pretty normal, but there's no way to force it to straighten out by jacking off differently or whatever.

Unless it's REALLY bent like in picture it's nothing to worry about.

Lol kys

>vein

>cockness

KEK

"The peniscope"

lol this cuck is studying marketing

You are probably just collecting you's but I send dick pics all the time and getting sassy responses is totally normal. Take it as a good sign that she is still responding to you even though she has a boyfriend.

A lot of girls will deny that they like big dicks, but either way, putting the fact out there that you have a big dick out into the world will always yield positive results. You will notice that girls in your social circle start to act differently to you, you will notice that even girls who deny that they like it are much more interested in talking to you

I've had about half the girls I've send my 8.5 inch to compliment it, don't listen to the feminist-tier beta haters. Keep doing what guys do. We're men, we're supposed to act crude, not be snobby limp wristed little faggots

You need to work on your people skills, my dude.