youtu.be/hXzhY842c9E
youtu.be/7GtC2T2woTE
youtu.be/ZtnZgaKQBqI

Other urls found in this thread:

egyptianstreets.com/2017/03/04/crocodile-stoned-to-death-in-tunisia-zoo/
egyptianstreets.com/2015/02/28/egypts-zoo-of-horrors/
fox8.com/2016/07/30/7-year-old-killed-by-zoo-elephant-in-morocco/
youtube.com/watch?v=Qr5xcjjmN6U
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/egypt-orders-slaughter-of-all-pigs-over-swine-flu-1676090.html
track3.mixtape.moe/wpxcas.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_OkWiH_pjc
youtube.com/watch?v=RElNcLpO6K4
youtube.com/watch?v=kAMrSrWkfCI
youtube.com/watch?v=BDjAKp6mGl4
youtube.com/watch?v=b8q2ieensxc
youtube.com/watch?v=t-FyoqRi52M
youtube.com/watch?v=Sod8k9Gp-9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=H3s9fyY297s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump في سليل الله

Save brownies

bf sent me this

Illegal migrant?

عمي منورين

منور كبد عمري

نورك ضلعيي ارتينننن

اصعدوا بصمة يابة

Egyptian faggots, get in here.

خو ماكو شي

Mauvais fil

Morning

saba7 el 5eer lads

Morning

>friendly reminder any tunisian outside this region should kill himself

how's your sunday morning going

tunis what the fuck

egyptianstreets.com/2017/03/04/crocodile-stoned-to-death-in-tunisia-zoo/

fuck the new reached the whole world
just some retarded people

These examples witnessed in just one visit are just some of many well-documented cases of abuse and neglect at the Giza Zoo: In 2013, a three-year-old giraffe reportedly committed suicide due to mental issues, and three black bears died under what Zoo authorities called a ‘bear riot’; in 2008, two men broke into the Zoo and killed two camels; in 2006, more than 500 birds were slaughtered to prevent the outbreak of the bird flu; in 2004, two gorillas thought to be infected with the Ebola virus were killed by zookeepers

I mean, I guess I'm not one to speak, but yeah
egyptianstreets.com/2015/02/28/egypts-zoo-of-horrors/

Wtf is wrong with mena zoos

fox8.com/2016/07/30/7-year-old-killed-by-zoo-elephant-in-morocco/

Harambe was not the first... will not be the last... he was a sign of what is coming... mashallah

Kill every Muslim, Lebanon is Christian.

they killed many birds and closed this due to bird flu
youtube.com/watch?v=Qr5xcjjmN6U

the animals are outside the cages not inside

>closed this due to bird flu

sounds familiar
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/egypt-orders-slaughter-of-all-pigs-over-swine-flu-1676090.html

>the animals are outside the cages not inside

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLI

you're actually bretty right

Test

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
just for a crocodile

ayyyyyy

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

at least it's not some harambe shit

track3.mixtape.moe/wpxcas.webm

moroggan jew wheeeere are yooou

It's ok thnx

Am i the only one feeling the hate in here (?

i mean LOOL come on, Tunisians hate each other
Algerianfag hates ghassan (
Ghassan hates Krieg(ง
Loubna keeps encouraging me to hate Assman more ╰( ´・ω・)つ── \\(>M

7Allah. nice.

what's the problem with that
do you want me to be in good term with e*st tunisians

Enlighten me on East Tunisians plz o-o
Tbh otherwise I think you need to live in a bubble

degenerate turko-euro arabic slut women gay dialect shit people regionalist af even though they live in our lands racist weak helped the french and turks in the past they were the first and the only to wear saf*eri (turkish cloths) instead of ta5lila 9achabiya

this triggers e*st tunisians
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_OkWiH_pjc

wow.
Lemme guess... And western Tunisians are Amazigh?

yes chaoui
but west tunisia is more inbreed that's hwy it's still mostly intact we have wilayas like tagmoud thala capsa with 0 muslim influence not even a monument build by muslims they was under the numidian control not the carthage one at least for a long time

I remember you lol :3
How do I know if a Tunisian is eastern/western without asking?

fuck this is ain drahem
i'm not from ain drahem i center west not north west and i hate those people too we had tribes fights in the past
i lurked here a lot rarely posted due to regionalist i will use this name

not our fault maronite qts worship big muslim cock, christcuck

Maybe you should learn to stop hating everyone and just learn to make friends o-o
BTW That is a horrible Name. Hmm you need smth more cool desu

>tfw no qt kuffar hating, Allah fearing, adhan answering, araby typing, astaghfirullah muttering, airport security check derandomizing, badawi scoffing, camel riding, Daesh denouncing, date eating, diglossia knowing, Fairouz listening, familial honour bestowing, fusha speaking, habibi endearing, halal consuming, hijab donning, inshallah willing, intifada supporting, Israel hating, IDF soldier stoning, jizya receiving, li beirut singing, Mecca facing, mascara overusing, modesty embodying, Mohammed(pbuh) admiring, mensif preparing, naqba mourning, nasheed chanting, Occidentiphiling, oudh spraying, Ottoman revolting, Panarabist aspiring, quran memorizing, salafi hating, shahada reciting, sharia demanding, rock throwing, shisha smoking, Turkish drama watching, virginity minding, ummah uniting, yallah exclaiming, zina committing Arab gf

>virginity minding
>, zina committing Arab gf
Otherwise love it ^ ^

this is the name of individuals originaire of my village
actually i don't hate them for nothing but because they hate us they started it
we've done everything we've started every revolution in tunas and they were the only to benefit from it they get our resources everything
i can only hate the govermant and those people that's why we are very
youtube.com/watch?v=RElNcLpO6K4

Wow, these people are stupid >M<
Did you win the fight?/clashes?
But don't they at least admit what you do for them?
I hate East and North east Tunisians now
youtube.com/watch?v=kAMrSrWkfCI
youtube.com/watch?v=BDjAKp6mGl4
They are cringey and weird

this is west dialect
youtube.com/watch?v=b8q2ieensxc
this is east dialect see this regionalist song
youtube.com/watch?v=t-FyoqRi52M fuck himm i would kill the one who made this
of course we were the strongest tunisian confederation we killed the hilali jezya in this town '5anget e jezya in my hometown i live near kahlifa e zeneti castle our hero

Your ancestors were pretty alpha desu. Too bad you couldn't kick them out of Tunisia tho.
What is Jobra btw? Are they eastern Tunisians?

Why are Tunisian women so ugly? youtube.com/watch?v=Sod8k9Gp-9Q

jboura is an isult east people use to refer to west people it's not true though they are the jboura
east women ugly

Take that back crooked teeth biscuit muchning tea sipper >M<
Hmmm, I see o-o
Wow and I imagined Tunisa was such a small country they could never have any feuds/fights between them like that.
This is sorta saddening desu.
Are you the only western Tunissie poster on mena? I think most of them here are easterners and safaxis

there is a west tunisian in pol
int poster are from sousse sfax and tunis the extreme e*st

i c

so what do egyptian believe they are
i heard north egyptian consider sa3id berber and strangers
i even heard some egyptian made a sereie about chi5 el 3arab hamam as an arab even though he is amazigh

^^

Be my Arab egf Mona

Some as usual don't espesh Not the Copts, although most of them speak Arabic anyway.

But most of them do consider themself arab.
Sa3idis are actual arabs though. Many of them trace their families back to the arab peninsula. Also funny thing sa3idis at the same time are more egyptian than most of us northern Egyptians. Which we are a huge mix of Egyptians, other middle easterners, mamlukes, turks, greeks, romans, berbers and africans

Egyptians predated ANYTHING called Arabs
the only reason why I would want to be arab is because of the prophet (pbuh)

other than that they are useless!!!!
before the prophet came and made them civilized, they were making fires and running on camels next to their tents while the Egyptians had already built the greatest and most complex structures on earth, you telling me both of these people were the same!??

Egyptians have a better reputation and civilization than the Arabs.

In fact, Arabs are partially Egyptians, not the other way around, because lady Hagar gave birth to our prophet Ishmael(pbuh) who is the father of all Arabs, and lady Hagar was an Egyptian.

Heck, we're more African than we are Arab.
Of course, some Egyptians are Arab because they trace their roots to Arabia, but overall, no we are not arab.

Pourquoi les amazigh sont aussi racistes ?

J'espère que vous allez vous faire violer par des sahraouis panarabes

what are the feature of an arab man?
i read something about people in na faking their origin to be treated well and sa3idis are real egyptians
the hilalis that came to tunisia are from sa3id not nejed they were already mixed to be considered arabs

les sahraouis sont aussi des amazigh genetiquement
ils vivent trop loin de nous i don't have to worry

only if you'll be my Asian ebf meiko-kun ^^

A fucking tree

Arab women for arab men ^^

*anexes poonisia*
Allah Vult

On s'en fout de ce qu'ils sont, on est tous maghrébins, les séparatistes amazigh sont financés par les sionistes pour diviser le maghreb

Le tifinagh a été réintroduit en France par des séparatistes amazigh et s'est propagé pour propager le tribalisme au maghreb comme il a été propagé en afrique centrale

Women for the Kitchen

exx dee

Tfw no Palestinian gf
JUST

No such things as palestine mate

Fuck off Zinidine, don't you have some Euro women to rape?

tout les maghrebiens 100% sansexeption ont des genes amazigh ontest pas considéré commedes separiste car ont represente la vaste majorité c'est une mouvement culturel plus que politic

Its true. Pple with a fetish scare the hell out of me >W<
If i'd want to date an asian it'd be a japnese or korean ^^

il faut prendre pas de isle of a man qu'ils ont reussient à revivre leur longues je parle surtout de la tunisie dans ce cas en etudiant le tamazight à l'ecole

Huh,no i am not paki

Peut être qu'ils ont des gênes berberes mais prétendre que tout le maghreb est amazigh c'est faux historiquement et scientfiiquement

Si les arabes ont réussis a s'assimiler au maghreb c'est parce que les deux peuples se ressemblaient beaucoup aussi bien en moeurs que physiquement. Ce qui n'était pas le cas des turcs ou des romains

Et cette revendication n'a qu'un seul but : se séparer de la sphère d'influence du moyen orient et la rapprocher de l'Europe qui compte réintroduire le maghreb dans la françafrique et la neutraliser comme menace potentielle pour israel (l'assassinat du scientifique du hamas a tunis en est une preuve)

Yeah probz. I'd just want to treat him as my son I dunno they are too cute lol

la culture maghrebien est totalement differente de yemen et de saodite arabie
this is not funny i can't speak amazigh why because borguiba prohibited the use of tamazight my grandpa was the last to speak in the family i had to change my family name twice the name of the village was changed the name of the state was changed in berberophone places like gabes you can't speak tamazight outside your home or you can't even imagine what will happen
what's the difference btween zionist in plaistine and panarabist in maghreb the same thing leur but et tuer la culture

KILL ALL GAZA CHILDREN

Hmmm, wow.
Well they ont look like typical saudi arabians (well not many anyway)
But this article is very interesting. Wow

?__? A son? good thing its just online xD
Wouldnt want to have a good for nothing as my son --"

tape saodi man see this
actually all caucasian look the samewith little difference like skin nose

Hmm I'll just make him grow his hair a bit and I'll style it for him myself ^w^
i want my son to look cool, hes just like any other kid, he wants to fit in and doing so is good for his self esteem

i think it's more a matter of culture than looks most amazigh are light brow skinned and look close to arabs (but not the nose) and iberians

Stop talking to yourself you fucking loser

That's a khaliji.
They look like saudis. Low body built / cant grow full beard and look sscrawny + Nigger genes like big, have more coarse features and look a bit stronger also darker as well

Yes maghreban culture is different for arabian peninsula, but they still follow the same religion and globally they have the same uses

Bourguiba was a tyrant and he did tyrant things, panarabism was cancer and racist, but amazigh movement was a reactionary movement built by radical berbers and financed by europeans to weaken maghreb and muslim cultural cohesion just like how americans finance YPG and PKK kurds in middle east

Nowadays people can speak amazigh, there even are tifinagh pannels signs but separatists want to do amazigh as main maghrebi language when it is largely inspired from arabic and even looks like arabic slang sometimes

That sandnigger got kicked out of KSA because he was too cute
>mfw this mongrel is a 10/10 in saudi poorabia

Ogai sorry __ __;;;
Sometimes I feel lonely here. But I don't think it was me this time o-o

Ya i agree, as much as I think hes dumb ^W^ I'll grow his hair and braid it like a school girl

yes
but not case of tunisia
many people want to revive the language here but it's not possible due to the govermant
btw guess the language
youtube.com/watch?v=H3s9fyY297s

I'll make it like this + give him earrings like I told you before and whip him LOOL

Looks like a horse racing event in Saudi Arabia
>W..we're different to Arabs

If you're going to try and present yourselves as different to the Arabs at least use your urban culture which you can actually use to make an argument

Because they know language is the first cultural weapon, and they are afraid that giving a too much cultural bases to separatist movements would lead to tribalism

I think tunisia should fix the limits to amazigh influence to content the mountain berbers and stop it from spreading across the country and provoking tribalism like Algeria or Morocco did

horse race wtf
this is a zarda there a no horse races this thing are common among all amazigh especially in west tunisia and east algeria
yes that's what happening east people consider themsleves white turks and their tradition even their clothes are different

sucking this much jewish cock does not grant you immunity to their bombs, retard.
also most of them look like photo relatée: inbred, disgusting, and inbred.

oWo ya. I'll whip him and give him earrings.
I'm tired of talking to myself for now, bye ^W^

A FUCKING TREE

Good poster

best poster