Why do people hate vaping so much? Just wondering

Why do people hate vaping so much? Just wondering.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oxNM1pUoOn4
youtube.com/watch?v=aekiMlGQDLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they're autistic

it's the people who go with it i guess

Because you look like that guy in the pic

Just look at the quality of the person vaping...

I vape because the cool kids do it.

Grandma yelled at my cousin for smoking like a pussy. Lolz were had by all.

whys that sith looking fuck got a light saber in his mouth?

Cus it's just a way to be an obnoxious faggot while you can.

As a society we banned smoking indoors in public places and most places outside cus i was annoying.

Then someone invented this shit and technically it's not cigarette smoke so you faggots can go back to blowing smoke around inside until this gets banned in a few years and someone invents some other shit.

Just don't be a faggot, nobody wants to have your exhale in their face, smoke it outside and away from people.

I vape. I guess everyone that hates vaping are a bunch of pussys beacuse no one has ever said anything to my face about it.

Its a mouth-fedora.

'nuff said

Same here.

Because it makes you look like a faggot

/thread

I'd happily say something to your face user. Have done so to other people. Pointless habit practiced by disgusting people.

I bought a pen to use for wax and I hate using it because I know I look like one of those losers.

nope fuck you people have their spawn in public, people talk on their phones in public and i hate that so i'll fucking smoke where i want

Try to get out of your shitty social environment.

Sure you would bud.

Yeah, vaping smells better than cigarettes and tastes way better as well, and is also 100 times less harmful.

Educate yourself, guys:
youtu.be/oxNM1pUoOn4

The problem is you don't actually need to vape, you literally do it only for looks and being cool.
The peak of stupidity.

Nope, you people are so bad we literally made laws prohibiting you trash from being indoors. This'll get banned soon enough.

Because i smoke and my friends who used to smoke now vape so i hear about how great and healthy it is

its like smokers in the 1920's saying smoking with a filter is healthy

We know what vaping is, cumnugget.
It's still a shitty narcissistic practice for faggots.

I also wish to know. Granted, I do dislike it as well, but not so much as actual smokers.

If I see a filthy neckbeard, wearing a fingerless gloves, trench coat, and a mlp fedora, I'm not going to stop and talk to him and get all greasy.

I'm just going to go home and post about it on my favorite Venezuelan beaver combing forum

op is obviously replacing sucking dick for vaping

Faggots

most people who vape dont do it because its less harmful,they do it because its the hipster faggot trend

I think it's because of the way most of the people who vape talk about vaping and mods. Couple of kids I work with go on and on about different mods and tanks, spouting off names and model numbers and brands of juice and all this bullshit. I've been vaping for years. I make my own juice and coils. Nobody cares and I don't care that nobody cares. I'm just in it for the nicotine habit and something to do while sitting around. People ask me a thousand questions about my "setup" or "mod" and I'm like "I have this. It works for me. I don't know anything about other vape shit because I don't care."

the ones who vape the nicotine liquids are trying to get their fix without smelling like smoke all day, the ones who smoke zero nicotine juice are just doing it to be fags

Sorry for narcissistic practice of trying to quit smoking then.

youtube.com/watch?v=aekiMlGQDLY

Okay? It is just breathing in flavored air.
It is like a hobby for me.

u forgot the kids that buy high roller at like 18 mg because they like to get that head change in a millisecond of vaping.

Because it proves what a set of massive gaylords you all are, if you're going to smoke, do it properly, get cancer and die like a fucking man not some lame pansy arsed homo sucking an electric dick all day long

And the money savings too. Costs me roughly $20 a month for all my vape shit sin'ce I make juice myself. I don't even know how much a pack of smokes is anymore. Probably like $8-10.

Don't worry. It's like light beer. In a few years everyone will forget it's supposed to be for faggots only.

>using a quit smoking aid to actually quit smoking

Are you fucking serious?

The actual vapour pisses me off, it doesn't half linger, even outside and the smell clings to your clothes worse than proper smoke does. Also the vapour is too thick it looks fucking stupid

Go ahead and ban it. I assume any place I'm in doesn't want me to do it indoors, but since I can do it without being seen or smelled, I don't give a fuck.

Only place I won't vape is an airplane, and I'll go into an airport bathroom stall if I want to do it.

I used to think people who vaped looked really dumb, but now I realize they're at least smarter than smokers. Wish it was a thing back when I was a teenage/early 20s cig smoker.

Cigarette companies pushed an online initiative to make people think that vaping is for losers.

> Can't be seen

Yeah, we all see you looking like a faggot buddy. Enjoy getting kicked to the curb everywhere you go like the trash you re.

But both smoking and vaping are for losers.
No need for online initiatives.
Also you look like you suck on a big black cock.

They needn't have bothered ,we all knew that anyway - with the addition of massive faggot

> I used to think people who vaped looked really dumb

> Used to

What? Isn't that what vaping is for?

i'm a nicotine junkie. i quit cigs for 3 months and just about had a heart attack because i had no stress control. thing was i found that smoking is messy, ashes and butts to deal with, and didn't smell good.

point is, i need my nic to stay sane. i have real issues without it. more so than the usual withdrawal symptoms. i use 24mg nic content juice. does that sound like i'm doing it to be cool?
i don't do it to look cool, i do it so i don't lose my shit on people.

>sarcasm

Using vapes for quit smoking tools is probably one of the few times vapers aren't total fags.

The problem is that vapers think that just because it's not harmless and smells more pleasant than cigarette smoke then that must mean you can just blow it into people's faces like it's nothing. I've not met a vaper who hasn't done it.

Other than that I have no problem with it. I think people tend to stereotype them as neckbeards or douches or pussies but my experience with them hasn't been like that.

I was actualy discussing this topic with my parents, both of them being ex-smokers.
Turns out they hated people openly vaping because it reminded them too much of their old smoking habits and made them crave for a smoke too.
To them, an hidden smoker is better than a vaper

Don't give a fuck. Like the other user, no one has ever said a word to me or even given me a cross look.

I guess I still think they look dumb, but now I know that they're brighter than cig smokers and don't smell like an ashtray.

because it makes you look like an edgelord faggot, your pic related.

>not to mention it's expensive
>not to mention most people vaping things that do not contain drugs

I didn't mind people vaping in restaurants until recently.

I went to a nice italian place with my wife. I ordered veal marsala and it was delicious but the asshole next to me vaping pink lemonade or some other fruity shit really ruined the experience; it caused some major sensory issues and it was difficult to enjoy my food.

The dudes were large and scary looking and subsequently the managers and wait staff were too scared to approach them and ask them to stop. I would have asked them to stop but I would have gone full autist and made things worse.

Wife and I used to vape to quit smoking. It worked.

vape user here, i'm vaping to quit cigarettes and so far it's been working, haven't smoked a paper cigarette for months, i just have the simplest pen setup w ith disposable cartridges and only take a few drags in the bathroom once i feel cravings coming on. that being said, i cant stand those little faggots who feel the need to blow a mount vesuvius size cloud when in public. no one needs that much vapor.