One of my family members died today

One of my family members died today.
how do i deal with it? I have already cried today and now, I just feel nothing.

Sorry to hear that, my condolences. As someone who lost their uncle last year I mean it does get better but it will hurt like a bitch for a while, just cry it out when it hurts

Cousin? Brother? Step-Brother?

Thanks man

Grandad

Sorry, dog. It's okay to feel nothing. Don't worry. You will go through a large spectrum of emotions for a while. Spend lots of time with people you care about. Maybe honour your family member by doing something he/she liked or, or going to one of their favourite places to hang out.

Man up you fucking pussy, grow a pair, he probably hated you anyway unless he was touching you up

He's currently in Hell

You believe in religion? Alright then

The five stages of loss do not necessarily happen in order. Looks like you've got depression out of the way and now you are in denial. You still have anger, barganing and acceptance. Perhaps bargaining is what you are doing with this thread, thinking Sup Forums can somehow make your loss less real.

He will be angry soon. OP quickly lock up your pissbottles so you dotn throw them about

How did he die, senpai? Asses out for Eddy.

Always nice that there are nice people like you around to offer kind words of condolence.

it gets easier to deal with when you experience it repeatedly. which you will, as you get older. and then one day you get to die, too.

life is shitty that way

>implying I'm ever going to die

time. how much time depends on how close you were. You never get completely over it but one day you will wake up and realize that yesterday you didnt think about it at all. Then you go maybe a week, month, etc. until you completely forget about them. Everyone is forgotten eventually.

Thanks guys/gals, it's nice to know that some people are nice on this website

Pneumonia

Comfort yourself in the fact that whereever they are there'll be no FUCKING NIGGERS

My wife's black son also had pneumonia. It's a truly sad thing, seeing the world deprived of its white Aryan kin.

Get drunk

Sad indeed my friend
#thesouthwillriseagain

It's not rare to feel what u feel. Its the matter that u care to much that's shutting down ur emotions. Happened to me when my mother was murdered and brother went missing. Feels like u are an ice cold son o' bitch, but in fact u care to deeply to show it. Hope u get by it brother, and sry for broken english

How old was he?

in his 70's

your English is fine man, thank you though, i'm sorry for you though also.

Oh I thought he was the little prostitute from the OP pic. I was about to ask for necrofilia nudes

Stop acting like a fucking pussy, outside of his family and friends no-one gives a fuck that he carked it, he's just another anonymous fucking nobody that isn't around anymore - boo fucking hoo.

If you want nice and fluffy go to respectance.org and post a tribute there

It's as though you are angry at yourself my child, would you like to talk about it?

just keep doing what you normally do

maybe talk to someone if it gets too bad

Bumping for interest, GF slashed her writs a month ago and I literally can't cope without her.