Mfw your childhood manly idle is now a pussified liberal cuck

>mfw your childhood manly idle is now a pussified liberal cuck
yournewswire.com/arnold-schwarzenegger-ive-given-up-meat-for-the-benefit-of-humanity/
Just

He was literally a Republican Governor

YOU are a redditor cuckold. Kill yourself.

That's awesome of him. Also, you're a cuck.

welp this board is shit

Mike Tyson is a vegan too.

I made that Pepe and a day after I started seeing it get posted by people I realized the scarf is around the neck, not the collar
It bugs me everytime I see it

why is hollywood so leftist these days? Its fucking retarded there is no balance!

>it's everyone else who is shit, surely it isn't me

eh i didnt even think this thread would get replies im just genuinely bummed to see arnie go down in history like this.

First the governator meme and now this sort of shit after Genysis is sad and desperate

>James Cameron also joining in too
Fuck cant they just go back to making movies and staying out of this shit? Its been 8 years where the fuck is avatar 2?

You're not alone user, I am saddened by this too. Arnie keeps killing his legend with every action he undertakes.

nah, you're just a cuck

All these meatcucks ITT.

What else would you expect from a governor of Cuckafornia?

Aw.
Get a life, you loser.
You expect a movie star to hold your itty bitty hand through your life.

Moral vegetarianism is completely legit though. Don't conflate that with SJWs and third wave feminism.

Only the North is cucked

probably getting a wheelbarrow full of cash for this bullshit

What about LA? San Diego is literally a gateway for Mexicans as well.

A California Republican. That's basically a liberal.

Im tempted to just remember him as i did growing up but i cant.

its like pegg and all the other celebrities ive grown to hate because of their actions and belives i can no longer seperate their movies from their horseshit in the real world

i cant watch depp's movies anymore because of how fucking retarded he was over the whole dog australia thing.
>im just a cuck
ftfy
True but this is just a new low after all those terrible movies he's made i thought T3 would be the last of them boy i was wrong
How can i not i agree with it in some form but i still like to eat meat when i can afford it/feel like it but him coming over all preachy just does it for me its just silly to see a once great man parade around about stuff like this.

If i knew he was really like this he would not have been my idol.

People are gonna do what they want im not gonna go around demanding people act a certain way because ive suddenly had a change of heart thats retarded.

The fact he uses his celebrity status to push this reminds me of Being John Malkovich after he gets taken over by the puppet master it just feels weird as fuck

>mfw reality is a Andy Kaufmannesque joke now
>t. salt

I live in San Diego, posting from there right now. Our spics are so close to home that they're chill and well behaved about 350% more than they are in say Chicago or Arizona.

Wrong Southern California is fucking worse

I'm a vegan, but all the activism that comes with it and all the "ethical" reasons people have for doing it kind of pisses me off. Vegan restaurants make me want to point blank face-shoot some animals most of the time.

Did he give up steroids and HGH too?

Finally someone speaks sense THIS

people are doing it as a FAD like everything else they dont really care about it.

Same with BLM and all the other flavor of the month movements and dumb shit thats trending
Probably not ai

Ive lost respect for him at this point same with cameron stick to fucking movies nobody gives a shit about your crusade of the month social awareness crap.

I didnt even like Avatar that much but i'd take 5 of them over no james cameron movies at all and thats exactly whats happened since titanic

Shits fucking gay

What's leftist about just being a vegan? It doesn't say much about your person. I'm a traditionalist conservative Catholic who has been on a number of hunting trips and has been to more than one pro-life rally. I also happen to be vegan.

Fix it, then.

>Vegan
>Hunting Trips
Unless you are culling overpopulated species its literally a meme

Good job being a hypocrite i guess

Ive never even gone hunting but i dont get up in arms about people who do

>Waa dont eat the meat
Well dont fucking grow the meat there problem solved

Its not like they have any other way of mass producing meat.

Holy fuck this world is so cucked we cant enjoy anything without getting guilt tripped by this doo gooders

Now i know how rich people feel about EVERYTHING they do same with celebrities getting crititized and been under a microscope.

Fuck it.
This.

>Good job being a hypocrite i guess

Why am I a hypocrite? My entire point was that just being vegan isn't leftist. I am a vegan for fasting reasons, general discipline, and health. I don't care about animals at all. I don't try to get other people to stop eating meat. I don't give a fuck if you do or don't eat meat, to be honest. I'm just a thoroughly right-wing vegan.

>vegan
>health

Heh.

nah

Either your confused or just being silly
>Vegan fasting
just fast normally veganism is a meme at best

I bought into the whole vegans are unhealthy meme too for a long time. I don't buy it. Even if it were true, fasting and discipline are greater concerns for me. Health is more of a side benefit.

Orthodox fasts require abstaining from meats most of the time. Monks tend to be vegan or close to it.

Doesn't particularly matter, though. I enjoy meat and I enjoy dairy and eggs. Forcing myself to cut them out of my life has the same effect as any other form of fasting.

You have the world cuck written all over your face, faggot.
Hitler didn't eat animals either.

Learn from Ahnold

But they are unhealthy most of the ones i meet are starved hippies.

Neighbors of mine literally had to cart themselves off to hospital for malnourished and iron deficiency.

No i am not joking im serious.
>World cuck
kek

You seem triggered

>Learn from arnold
Learn what? He was a rich buinsessman who had rich parents the only thing he taught me was not to be born into a poor family and thats it.

Oh wow u wunna lecture me now? Go ahead Arnold ill listen over draining my muscles and cumming.

Think of it this way then. Vegans see veganism as morally right because it minimises animal suffering, which naturally leads those people to try and spread the word like in Arnie's case. They have a cause.

You're a vegan for health reasons, which means you have no reason to convince anyone to follow your lifestyle. This is why you don't give a fuck, you're essentially just someone on a meat and dairy free diet because you'd be a fat shit otherwise, rather than someone who cut that out for moral reasons.

It's not hard to understand. You sound like a typical 16 year old who is incapable of seeing things from anyone else's point of view.

OP here this fucking this 100x this

I have a problem who go on a crusade and try and rope poeple into their weird cult religion doesn't matter what it is it just feels wrong.

People just need to be who they are.

>But i have to annouce it every 5 seconds on social media and real life
No your a attention seeking tard if you do this and its why i have a problem with arhnold and other people that do this.

Just be who you are, if you happen to be a gay black nigger vegan from the moon great good on you just dont shove it in my face.

Its the reason i quit social media because everything is devalued to the point where nothing really matters people just crave attention its pathetic.

Nah I just wanted to call you a cuck, sorry. No intention to lecture anyone.

No worries

cuck

>Neighbors of mine literally had to cart themselves off to hospital for malnourished and iron deficiency.

Because they are idiots. You have to ensure you are getting protein, omega-3, iodine, b12, etc. Most people don't know what their body needs. These are mostly ethical vegans. They don't have a plan, they just can't eat meat anymore. Meat-eaters don't have to worry about most of this stuff because meat and fish takes care of most of the things they aren't even aware they need.

I don't think you quite understood me. I don't have much of a problem with ethical veganism either. Or of people talking about their veganism. I just wanted to point out that it's not a partisan issue. Veganism isn't inherently leftist. All that stuff I said was just to make a point that there's a vegan stereotype and I'm not it. You're putting views onto me that I don't hold.

>Because they are idiots
My area is famous for these sorts of bush hippy idiots.

Sadly i kinda like them in the same way a parent likes their retarded kid but yeah.

The word you're looking for is wittol

>wittol
damn i had to jewgle that

sounds nice ill see if it becomes popular on Sup Forums and i might force it

LUGGAGE LAD
U
G
G
A
G
E

L
A
D

Arnie and Tyson are not "liberal cucks" just cause they don't eat meat, go fuck yourself.

I'm a vegan and I'm voting Trump

dumb frogposter

i have a problem with arnie using this shit to stay relevant.

As ive said he's rubbing everyones noses in it instead of actually fixing or doing anything meaningful.

Guess he wants to offload some guilt or something but this isnt the way to go about it.

When will California's economy finally collapse?

When america gets crushed by china, russia and india ofcourse

THE JEWS GOT TO HIM

>Defending vegetarians

nah its you who is the cuck

arniefags BTFO

>Manly idle

Vegans and vegetarians are so fucking stupid.

>Muh animals! Muh earth!

Unless they're living like that Primitive Tech asshole from youtube they're still part of the problem.

>"For the benefit of humanity"
>Vegans actually think this

What the fuck?

Jews

>why is hollywood so leftist these days?
Probably because being right wing means being wrong about literally everything and people are finally realizing that.

Enjoy your rapefugees, Russell.

Gommiefornia: Not even once

Stop being such a sensitive bitch,

stop advertising your shitty news site or whatever it is. or just stop reading those.

t. ass blasted Jew

he's right thou