Does anyone else have a reverse cuck fetish...

Does anyone else have a reverse cuck fetish? Meaning that you get off on the idea of fucking a married woman/woman with a boyfriend? I had a short relationship with this married Chinese woman and she always used to tell me how much she loved my white dick compared to her husband's.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aekiMlGQDLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its called being a bull.

I'm seeing a married girl, husband is a cuck. I don't let him watch but I'm sure he appreciates my good work.

That's another thing. I wouldn't want the husband to even know, forget about watching. I don't want another man in the room watching me fuck.

who cares hes a cuck.

I love it when she tells me how big I am. I make her cum multiple times and she begs me for it.

I make her fuck me just how I like it and gag on my dick and she loves every minute of it

Yah I have this condition, it's called basic human nature.

how many cocks do you suck a day you piece of shit faggot

That's just it user, he's NOT a man if he wants to be cucked

You always hear about white cucks who like watching black guys fuck their wives, but I wonder if there are Asian cucks who like watching white guys fuck their wives

Nice, how long does she usually last? Mine barely lasts more than a minute when she's inside me.

thats just a cheating fetish. if you don't want the husband involved its less of a cuck/bull fetish and more of a cheating/infidelity fetish.

although to be fair there's a lot of debate about whether or not humans are naturally monogamous. gathering as many mates as possible is arguably a natural and normal trait, and humans like the feeling of winning.

Yeah, but getting off specifically knowing that she prefers being fucked you than her husband

All Asians are cucks

We need more of this then fucking cuck shit

How do you even meet a cuck who needs a bull?
Craigslist?

Well, I wasn't looking for a cuck who wanted a bull. I never met her husband. I just met her on WeChat's find people nearby section. She told me she was married right away, but he was living in another city and things weren't good, etc. I fucked her within a couple of weeks.

Wrong. It's called being a faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=aekiMlGQDLY

>Mine barely lasts more than a minute when she's inside me
>she's inside me

>Oh shit my husbands coming!
>F-fuck!
>No, no. I wanted him to meet you!
>mfw

Well my bitch is white. So what does that make you?

yh im into it. im arab and i fuck a married white bitch whos unsatisfied with her husband.

where u from my nigga

iran fam

but where the white bitch from?

her husband suspects but i think hes too scared to say anything lmao

london

am dark skinned person in norway. might get into the cuckolding game myself kek

The hierarchy goes as follows :
> Black man (Symbol of power, feared and respected by everyone)
> White woman (Walking incubators, waiting to be impregnated by the powerful)
> White man (Crossdressed and plugged, "he" satisfies the basic needs of the powerful which consists in giving blowjobs and cleaning)
> Black woman (Not needed anymore, all of the gladly offered white cattle is enough and much better)

White men are genetically weak. You should definitely do it.

aye, probably will. nice broad mate

i dont know how it is in norway but its easy as hell here. most of them are into it and if theyre in unhappy marriages theyre definitely willing to try

They can't satisfy women. Small dick etc.

truedat

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAgoingtobed

Cool fan fic bro