Please tell me Sup Forums

Please tell me Sup Forums

Is there any way out after :

>the girl you really like, and youve been talking with 1 month non stop, 3 hours per day, you finally meet in person -yesterday- and today, sunday, she says "I just want you as a friend, but you are incredible I want to keep contact"

Can I still make anything? Im feeling so horrible -all over again this fucking shit :(

bumping for help

Stop talking to her.

Ive already told her that, its better to stop talking. This is happening right now

or should I wait or insist on meeting another day? or try to keep on getting another chance?

You have no chance. She just uses you to validate herself.

Just tell her you're not interested in friendship and ghost out of her life.

Dont insist it just makes you look desperate I've done it before and its just terrible trying to win someone over you'll never have but you have so many other options dont let one ruin the many others you can have

Mortals and their affairs...

This. Cut it in the root.

OP here, its a shame because she was just perfect, talking about vidya, films and tvshows, same kind of everything, saw ourselves in a couple of pictures, talked by phone, everything came really nice.

but at the moment he met in person she was so cold and now she says she didnt find the chemistry which makes you like someone.

I always fuck it up somehow :( , Ive been working on this girl too much time, and now everything is wasted

Why would you insist on another day, that is very cringy, you sound like a pre-adolescent... first of all clearly your intentions are to be in a relationship with this girl, shes keeping your around as safety probably going to treat you like one of her girlfriends.. you really wanna be that guy OP, this is what you do... talk to her less , ignore her, let her start conversations with you, let her be the last one to reply and begin talking to other girls even if they're not your type, it'll distract you... and maybe later if you're old enough.. you little prepubescent fuck, invite her for a drink and make a move, it'll be easier, now gtfo.

You didn't fuck it up. She just doesn't find you attractive.

post a pic, i wanna see if shes even worth it, ill give you some solid advice.

Im actually 30yo. But passing through a really bad moment. Broke up with my gf after 6 years a couple of months ago, so now Im looking for girls using tinder and other apps.
This one was the first I started talking with and came out really nice until this happened.

let her know you want to fuck her not be her friend stop talking to her if she actually thinks you are incredible she will be trying to get you to fuck her within a few weeks chances are she just wants attention

/thread

>tinder
>works on a match for months

Are you aware she was fucking around left and right and using you to validate herself because you're beta?

will you post a pic of you and her? want to see if you ever had a shot.

cont
I always thought friendzoning was a thing for the 20s or so, not around the 30s.

Thats something a friend is telling me, stop talking to her and wait and see if she stills wants something.

She actually deleted her tinder account a couple days after we started talking, last message to me every night was also her latest connection hour. So I believed her when she didnt find anyone else. "Only you, the other guys were too desperated"

After 6 years, and you're trying to find another girl to take on another ride? You didnt learn your lesson? Screw that, go fuck around, you're fucking 30, You're at the peak for your male prime, go fuck around.

I dont really have the same time I had on my 20s, work and other obligations make that impossible.

So yes, I want to be into another relationship, create a family and all that bullshit.

Stop talking to her. Just stop looking for a girlfriend. When you are that desperate noone is going to like you. Try to build up some confidence first. Have you fucked anyone else since you broke up with your ex.

>wait and see if she wants something

Hmmm I know I rejected user on monday, but maybe he will be attractive and desireable come thursday.

Your logic is flawed. Move on.

This sounds a little cringey, you only spoke to her on tinder? You never had her actual phone number? Wtf...? I'm assuming this because you just said she
>Deleted her tinder account after we started talking
...Oh shit... she wanted to fuck ... but you were too much of a beta to get her drunk and bang the shit out of her... its over... leave it alone.

C U C K

Fuck having a family, fuckign planets overpopulated already, go fuck around with 20s year old, they'll gladly bang a 30 yo.

Actually 0 girls, not so bad at matching girls in tinder and other websites, but just talking and I think feeling insecure due to my ex. After 6 years you end up too soft and noob again.

We went to whatsapp and a few skype calls after that, tinder chat is horrible and unconfortable.

What do you look like? Send pic of you and if possible the girl.

Are you 40lvl wizard?

All i can say is, somehow you got her to meet you
>She wanted the D
>You both shoulda gotten wasted drunk
>Take her back home, bang
>Next tinder date.

If she didnt find me attractive she wouldnt match me the first time, or she would delete me when sending her more pics later on.
Its just she wanted to feel "that chemistry" again when first meeting someone, and she didnt have it with me.

> I want to be sincere with you, I really like you as a friend, but nothing more, Im sorry user

Niggah you are me. Look I actually found a girl on Tinder and hooked up for 4 months but it ended. I can tell you this much. Work on yourself first. Go to the gym, read books, do things you like. A girl will come along. Also, she doesnt have tolike you. People have choices thats it. When she says friends she doesnt want to talk anymore she is just being nice.

DUMP THE BITCH
NEXT TARGET
STOP BEING SUCH A FUCKING BETA CUCK NIGGER

Really... really... go fuckign enjoy fuckign different you fuckign cuck.. you were with 1 girl for 6 years and it didnt work out... go and fuck around, having kids is for betas, real men know better.

I don't follow.

> I want to be sincere with you, I really like you as a friend, but nothing more, Im sorry user
then you say
> I want to be sincere with you, I really like you for your pussy, but nothing more, Im sorry anonette

OP if you do anything but this you are a faggot and wouldn't be happy with a girl anyways

Exactly.

Then it was your mannerisms, stance and personality.

Chicks can smell someone who got cucked from miles away.

OP here, I think the problem is that happening some this at my age its like going back to the high school days or my early 20s.

I ended the chatting with her telling that I cant talk with her anymore as a friend. I regret that a lot but I dont want to be that kind of guy.
If she still wants to talk, she will write, if not I still have more girls around. Sadly I dont really like them as much as this one.

As silly as it would look, she knew I broke up with my ex not too much time ago. So I bet that is part of the problem here.

Well, simply listen to advices from there. Best solution is to wait. You'll either forget about her or have upper hand.

At least she helped me to forget my ex this last month.
Sometimes I wish I could be a girl, getting all the guys I wanted with no effort. Men are always hard mode.

No. It's not.
Ur just a cuck

My relationship actually ended because another reason. Writing about that in Sup Forums doesnt mean Im a cuckold like 70% of the threads around.

any anons wanna help me on how to get with this girl?

>inb4
>just ask her
>tell her you like her
>text/message her

I'm to fucking shy and beta to do that shit I just can't bring myself to doing it and plus if I just message her out of the blue it's akward af to me

Be a trap. Then you can steal yo exes man. Get it guuurl!

You're either some underage brat on wrong site or some adult who has never been interested enough to know shit about woman.
Also they're not logical as you expected them to be.

nigger it memes u are ugly. u should prolly an hero

Niggah! She just doesnt like you. I dont like people. She is entitled. What the fuck do you look like?

So you're implying that waiting for them to maybe change their mind is a good tactic?

A who finds you unattractive will contibue to do so until she knows you fucked someone of higher value than her.

I have another girl around, just finished her Phd on chemistry, nice and pretty, 27yo, we met in person last week and it came out just great.
She keeps texting me everyday. So its not a problem of finding me attractive or not. Im not a 9/10 but I usually get girls.

But sometimes something like this happens and its always with the girls you like the most. The other girl lives a bit far away and Im not spending a lot of time in trying to get her.

Put yourself in this mindset.

>I am better than her. She has to win me over. I have high standards. I am a busy man with no time for bullshit. My time os a valued commodity.

Thanks, Im just writing this tonight because it just happened 1 hour ago. After all, having to leave the girl of your life after 6 years together, this is not a real problem. But it hits hard on you on times like this. Like a punch in the face, like realizing you are not 24yo anymore.

I hope tomorrow I see everything in perspective and much better.

You've been friendzoned my friend :)

If you are genuinely attracted to her, then you have to break off contact for yourself. She's not trying to be mean, but you both have different expectations. If yours are romantic and hers are platonic, then it will never work for either of you. Better to cut your loses and move on to the next. The good news is that you clearly have no problem talking to chicks, so it's just a matter of finding the right one. Respect yourself and don't settle for the friendzone, if that's not where you want to be. It will suck in the short term, but you'll be glad you did it in the long run. Plus, it puts you in the power position within the relationship. Oddly enough, chicks are often more attracted to the things they can't have anyway. Hang in there Sup Forumsro. You deserve better and you'll get it, but only if you stand up for yourself.

Hey dude a bitch cheated on me after 4 years. Wanted to marry her, so I know your pain.

I wanted to put her through a fucking wall. But I quietly left without throwing a fit.

Now she sends me messages every now and then, without ever getting a reply.

Come on guys, are we planing to do something ?

such a boring and useless user. I bet you don't get many (you)s

Thanks Sup Forumsros, I get girls from time to time, not always the best ones but luckily Im not the foreveralone type.

I know I cant be friends with a girl like this, even my ex after 6 years wanted to keep contact and I cut it out.

At the end, the girl I was talking about in looked extremely shy, a bit strange and talked toooo low and slow. So this might be the best closure.

>don't keep contact
>problem solved

looks photoshopped tbh

solid advice op, listen to this user

or just asia

Muh niggah

focus on ur life, chicks (and this girl) will swoon over u when u are great, truth