Yo Sup Forums are there any online multiplayer games i can play? i find myself stuck with nothing to do...

yo Sup Forums are there any online multiplayer games i can play? i find myself stuck with nothing to do. i play some old games on emulators like FF9 and i play max payne 1 and the thing. they all seem to run fine on my pc. i'm downloading worms at the moment.

i was thinking an mmorpg like runescape but i've grown out of runescape. any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

elysium-project.org/play
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf is Englano?

>lol'd

>2b2t

what are your specs

tHIS GAME Sseems fun

FFXIV ?

Path of exile
Trust me

nothing special. i don;t even know what graphics card i have. but i have 8gb ram and 3ghz processor. 1tb

PATH OF EXILE

the graphics card is particularly important for knowing what kind of games your machine supports user.
go to your computer's properties and click on device manager, then go to the Display Adapters and it should be there
Or you could just get Piriform Speccy and show us a print

mine btw

thanks so far. going to check them out after the thread

>more cara

League of legends doesnt take much,

intel core 2 duo

nice. i dont know what most of it means but the stuff i do is nice lol

that's the cpu my dude. unless you're using the onboard graphics (which I sure hope you aren't) it should be either an NVIDIA or an AMD/ATI

>pic related

Dota 2

Ewww

Dubs has spoken

play Lunia Z in the spirit pirate server, is an +-old mmorpg, spirit-gaming.net/

there is USA EU JP BR servers, the server select is based on the square you select to enter after you login

Tribes Ascend is a FPS and free to play

play Warframe

WoW at it's finest

elysium-project.org/play