What are you experiences with psychedelics?

What are you experiences with psychedelics?

What have you tried, what do you like/dislike the most?

your*

Tried DMT, Mushrooms, LSD. Super interested in trying Mescaline. DMT an obvious favorite

coming down off acid atm

that captcha was something

why are on you Sup Forums then

what I can't be here?

Tried shrooms multiple occasions and tried acid once- both interesting.

Recently tripped on 2gs of shrooms, friend had 3gs and we had a fairly pleasant time staring at the walls and floors while laughing like a children.

Felt very refreshed coming down so all in all an enjoyable experience.
Looking forward to a breakthroygg as i haven't fully detached from the physical as of yet.

Ever try lemon tek? Anything past 4g would be too much but it makes a 2g trip perfect.

i'm scared to hallucinate

I mean, if its reassuring you can rest easy knowing you're not in any physical danger

what if my body jumps out of a window or something?

I did acid once and was up for a whole day. Fractals we're everywhere, kind of wanted a bad trip so i walked outside to the edge of the forest..all i saw were spiders in the trees..
>cool as fuck

Get a sitter. Have him or her two rooms away. Get a bell and ring it if you have a problem. They rush in and tell you it will be okay then leave

I absolutely love shrooms. I just can't get them anywhere.

it's not scary at all if you don't have a bad trip.

Tried all of the classics save for mescaline, as well as numerous other RC's. Favorite so far is good ol' mushrooms. Can't beat em, man.

Tried some shrooms we have in the woods here in scandinavia. It wasnt what I was hoping for, but applying weed to it really hit the spot.

I've done LSD, 25-i, 25-d, 25-b, various unknown research chemical tabs, and shrooms.

Thing I dislike most are the come ups. Hard to say what I like the most, there's so much that's great about psychedelics.

Smoked salvia 15x extract and I'm a long user of marijuana and synthetic opiates and went to the 2d realm plateau and will never do psychedelics again worst experience of my life

It's not like the OPs picture and it's not like the movies.

Forgot to mention, many years back I did a good amount of DXM, the shit in cough syrup. Not a traditional psychedelic, but at high doses still causes intense out of body hallucinations. I don't recommend it.

I am on ecstasy right now.. I feel really happy and hyper and i want my chest to stop hurting

Shrooms. LSD. 25i. DMT. DXM. Salvia.
DMT is one of my fav. In small amounts it's super weird but mellow. Never went full blown Enter The Void though. 25i I liked. Made me and this one bitch Jamie super horny. Just tripped and flirted and shit around a campfire with friends. Fucked like we were flying through stars that night.

never heard of it
what is it?

The real question is, where do you get psychedelics?

Have a life. Not very hard when you know people.

any advice on lsd , how to take it and how to have fun with it , also does doing lsd around other people affect your trip ?

What is synthetic opiates

Have you ever considering juggling chainsaws on ice?

Vicodin OXY etc

Went to a yung lean concert in Auckland late last year, friend of mine dropped acid, tripped bad. Tried to kill himself in the hotel, smashed the mirror's and destroyed the shelving, got completely naked, punched my other friend in the face, and then ran down stairs and attacked the police.

tried shrooms and lsd
i prefer shrooms
next week i am going to try dmt
and i look forward to do 5Meo-DMT

-_- , seriously dude XD

drop hits in your eye and drink bleach to intensify your high

Kek I do dxm on occasion, had about 600mg and went clubbing.
>best night ever

ACTUAL advice with lsd ?

It's simply using lemon juice to break down the active compound into psilocin, which is it's active form. It's basically just a mushroom trip that's twice as intense and twice as short. So a 2g feels like a 4g

1. peace of mind (contentment)
2. comfortable environment and music
3. trip sitter
4. things to occupy your time with
5. good thoughts promote good feelings and vice versa