Zootopia>>>>>Big Hero 6>Frozen>>>>>Wreck it Ralph>Tangles

Zootopia>>>>>Big Hero 6>Frozen>>>>>Wreck it Ralph>Tangles

I can't say your opinion is total shit because I still haven't found an excuse to watch Zootopia, but at least you ranked BH6 over LeTitGo.

"Movies that suck"

What will they adopt?

Wreck it Ralph>Frozen/Zootopia/Tangled>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Big Hero 6

Haven't seen any of them because I'm not 8 years old

Finnick.

That's adorable oddly enough.

Wreck it Ralph > Everything else you listed

Incredibles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everythng you listed

All of those sucked big ones.
Animation in this day and age.

Smash-it Sam > Zootopia >>>> Tangled >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >Frozen > Big Hero 6

Who else liked Secret Life of Pets?

Tangled >>>>>>> Frozen > Wreck-it Ralph = Big Hero 6

Haven't seen Zootopia, Tangled was fucking fantastic and you can't change my mind.

Honestly even Tangled has a few weaknesses, I miss the Disney-Pixar days of Toy Story and The Incredibles

Not really fair to compare them to something from Pixar.

But Cars and Cars 2 were shit.

WIW was a Meme movie that wasted its potential on being yet another find yourself cliche snore fest.

This guy gets it.

Tangled > Zoop > Elsa > Angry Joe > BH6

i'd put tangled over frozen and wreck it ralph

Zootopia > BH6 / WiR > Tangled > Frozen

Frozen doesn't even belong on that list. How it gained so much traction is beyond me

I'm always amazed at how Disney movies seem to interest children (or at least my cousins) much better than any of the other studios

>show my cousins Cloudy Chance with Meatballs
>they like the food rain scenes but didn't care about nearly anything else, were saying "this is boring" and "when is something gonna happen" constantly
>let them watch Frozen and Tangled
>they sit quietly through the entire film
>let them watch Rise of the Guardians
>say it's boring
>let them watch The Incredibles
>they pick they own superpowers and ask questions about the characters also said it's boring a few times but they seemed to enjoy it more than the others

Basically I think the music helps a lot

It's literally crack for little girls and Japs

Disney's been at the game a long time. They've turned exploiting children into an art.

What about minions?

Gonna let them watch it next time I'm there

I wanted to show them Wall E but at this point I'm 100% sure they won't get through the intro, getting bored out of their minds

IMO it got popular because of Let it Go. It was a breakaway pop hit that made women/kids want to see it over and over.

I thought I was the only one who thought Tangled was way better than Frozen. Good to know I'm not alone.

Zootopia was a lot worse on the rewatch to be honest. After I got over how gorgeous the animation was, I realized the plot was really shitty and outside the set design, it didn't do enough with it's concept. I still don't understand why every Disney movie NEEDS to have that 10 minute intermission where the main characters misunderstand each other and mope for no fucking reason, but it was especially contrived in this movie because both Nick and Judy's reactions were wildly out of, what they just established to be their characters. It's not like the movie was godawful, or even particularly bad. I hated that I could predict every beat the story would take the first time I watched it. But that's what you get when you watch a kid's movie as a grown ass man.

That is actually the opinion in Sup Forums except for Elsa waifufags.

I agree that many parts of the movie are contrived and predicable, but I don't think it really takes away from the movie as a whole. People like the movie because of the humor/novelty behind it, not so much the plot.

Tangled>Wreck it Ralph>Zootopia>>>>>>>>>>>Big Hero 6>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Frozen

This is final.

I don't deny that the humor/novelty was there. That scene with the Yak with crazy memory was pretty funny. But I've never believed that doing one aspect well justifies half-assing something else; especially something as important as the plot. Again, I don't think the movie is terrible, just a lot more generic than it has any right to be.

>I'm 12 now, why the fuck should i watch movies rated for people younger than me, LOLWTF

Ratatoille>Wall-E >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Your List

>Again, I don't think the movie is terrible, just a lot more generic than it has any right to be.
Still, it's a fucking masterpiece compared to Big Hero 6, Frozen or Finding Dory

>WOW I THOUGHT IM THE ONLY ONE IN THE INTERNET WITH MY OPINION
hello 9gag

Big Hero 6 > Wreck It Ralph> Zootopia > Tangled >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Frozen

Fuck you Tangled is perfection

frozen is the worst of all those movies...

tangled is superior in every way to frozen

Don't want to come off as a contrarian but I actually really liked Big Hero 6 and Finding Dory. BH6 was mainly because I'm majoring in Computer Science and I'm really passionate about what I do, so a kid's movie all about getting hype for technology was the shit. I'm perfectly aware of it's flaws but the concept excited me enough that I forgave most of them. Finding Dory was just kind of a shameless nostalgia trip for me. Finding Nemo was my absolute favorite movie as a kid and I was actually pretty pessimistic going into Dory because I couldn't imagine how they could possibly top it. And I still don't think they managed to ape the first movie but I liked it a hell of a lot more than I thought I would. Haven't rewatched it yet so I can't give a proper critical analysis but honestly, I don't want to. I'm afraid the flaws I noticed the first time around will become more glaring and I'll end up really disliking it a lot more. And I don't really want that. Call it selfish and childish, but I'd rather that small chapter of my life to conclude with a decent sequel made to a damn good film.

Chicken Little > Tangled > Zootopia > Frozen > Wreck it Ralph > Big Hero 6

>Wrong

Zootopia>Big Hero 6>Wreck it Ron>>>Waifu with hair>>>> Waifu with Ice

Fact: Every single person who has Frozen last on their list is a bitter contrarian. If Frozen had been a mediocre commercial success and say Tangled had been the smash hit that became the highest grossing animated movie of all time, then Tangled would be last on your list.

Tangled>Zootopia>pile of shit>everything else

I couldn't even get 30 mins into Frozen it was so shit.

Only Tangled was legit good and Frozen was trash.

Pretty much this. Good ol' Sup Forums

Wreck-It Ralph > Zootopia > Tangled > Big Hero 6 > Frozen

Wreck-It Ralph objectively has the tightest script in the bunch, with each main character having a really satisfying arc and a well executed twist that was subsequently copypasted in a half-assed manner into every single Disney animated film since.

It's only real flaw is a slight little lull towards the end of the second act, the one with the shitty Rhianna song.

Other than that, it's great all the way through.

Zootopia, from a story perspective, was a big step up from Big Hero 6 and Frozen which were both either a little half baked or generic in that respect.

Tangled is simple, but fun. Good first attempt at a 3D animated film from Disney.

Tangled > Zootopia > Wreck it Ralph > Big Hero 6 > Frozen

>Wreck-It Ralph

Jeezus, go watch The Iron Giant instead.

I can't argue against that statement.

Tangled, Zootopia, and Wreck-it Ralph are 5/5 movies. don't need to rank them more than that. They're just instant classics.

Frozen's a 4/5. Big Hero 6 a 3/5. None of them are bad.

That's Bullshit.
Frozen was disney kids trash, so was Tangled.

>tfw no bunny gf
:(

>Cudgel It Cunt
>Good

The best rating.

I think Frozen's biggest problem can be summed up by the fact that Elsa and Anna didn't have a single musical number where they sang together. Because at it's core it's supposed to be a movie about two sisters finding out about themselves and each other. The character drama of two sisters who grew up apart despite living in the same home was way more interesting than the bullshit political drama they pulled out of their ass for the last act. I think the movie would have been vastly improved if both Kristoff and Prince whateverthefuck weren't in it. Olaf could stay for the sake of comic relief and marketing to kids. But I honestly think the movie would have been a hell of a lot more interesting if it was just half Elsa alone in a castle and half Anna trying to find her on her own. Rather than 1/5 Elsa, 1/5 Anna, 1/5 Boring Romance, 1/5 Olaf and the Moose, 1/5 political drama.

not much of a connection. the giant and Ralph share some similarities but the stories are totally different. TIG is more like ET or Lilo & Stitch

There was also a distinct lack of Anna fucking Elsa up the ass with a strap-on.

I was trying not to state the obvious

As long as we both recognise the true underlying issues.

Wreck-It-Ralph > Bolt/Zootopia > Frozen/Tangled >>>>>> Big Hero Shit

Of course. It's honestly a wonder how the movie got so popular with such a glaring flaw.

zootopia>wreck it ralph>the rest

big hero 6 wouldve been better if they had balls to killed off the robot at the end

Tangled is better than Frozen and Big Hero 6 tbqh.

Zootopia > WIR = Tangled > Frozen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Big Hero 6

There's some issues like that we can find in a lot of movies like it. Like us never getting to see Nick knot Judy Hopps in Zootopia, or Rapunzel deep throat Maximus in Tangled. Truly is a shame.

Cars, Cars 2, MU, The Good Dinosaur, Brave... basically every Pixar movie in the last years has been shit.

With the exception of BH6, everything else can easily compete against Pixar.

Disney man. Half the effort for twice the profit. Audiences would never let a Dreamworks movie get away with not having a couple of sordid raunchy sex scenes. Can you imagine the shitstorm that would have come about if Bee Movie didn't have those six minutes of Barry bumbling around in that lady's vagina? Would have been the death of Jerry Seinfeld's career.

The story was pretty generic but the humor was spot-on. Thought the pacing was off for most of it.

I don't think I'd pay to see it in theaters again, but I'd definitely watch it if it was on Netflix or TV

OP is an idiot.

I

>TFW even Sup Forums, who hates everything, gives Zootopia the highest average rating

I didn't even know the last 2 movies existed.

Is the "Mars needs moms" a disney movie too or not? Because it is pretty trashy

Disney is actually at the level of The Incredibles era Pixar right now, when their movies were funny and fun on top of being meaningful. Now Pixar is in a mire of sequels and turbo-schmaltz like Inside Out and Up.

I've seen FInding Dory three times due to dates and seeing it with my sister/her friend, I always came away from it feeling that they should have just focused on Dory by herself. Marlin and Nemo don't serve much of a purpose in the plot.

Kid Dory a cute too. My ex used to do that stupid little singing thing Dory does while she's trying to sleep in the pipe and it was so damn cute ;_;

I liked it, I really liked but never understood the appeal and the high regards of the movie, It is basically Lethal Weapon + Antz. Also I don't understand the appeal of the Incredibles, tat is just Fantastic Four + The Simpsons.

I mean Monsters Inc or Toy Story are innovative.

>Tangled at the bottom instead of at the top

pretty accurate actually. Good job.

Most underrated movie ever?

Tangled is a pretty good love story for modern audiences, also felt better than most other Disney love stories.

Rapunzel was fun to watch too.

>Good first attempt at a 3D animated film from Disney.

please stop pretending to have any idea what you're talking about

In every aspect expect plot Zootopia was the best one. It's plot sucked dicks though.

>It is basically Lethal Weapon + Antz

this shit is stupid. If we went back in time and I told you to imagine a movie that was "Lethal Weapon + Antz", do you actually think what you'd imagine would be anything like Zootopia? the thought process here is just "buddy cop movie" and "animal society movie", which is being so reductive you aren't actually saying anything.

Yes?

It's my favorite Disney movie, there's something about it that grabbed me in a way an animated movie hasn't in years.

I just genuinely did not enjoy it on the same level as the others. It wasn't bad by any means, but it felt like they had a really interesting character in Elsa that they somewhere along the way shoved to the side for Anna, a fairly bland protagonist by comparison.

This

It is a suprisingly great movie.

Kid Dory and Piper was so fucking cute I couldn't believe it.

I'd like KFP better if there was more than 2 characters capable of winning fights.

No this is

this

Tangled is leagues better than Furrytopia. Don't really care about the other ones. They were alright I guess.

KFP2 is just an overblown rehash of the original.
>Po must master some super-technique to defeat a vaguely tragic villain
>the villain was raised by a wise old mentor
>the Soothsayer is a rehash of Oogway
>the new Kung-fu superteam is just as useless as the old one
6/10 at best

Incredibles 2 better be good. First one is one of the best 3D films of all time

>Disney has literally brainwashed generations of kids into hating everything that isn't produced by them

Suddenly the world makes sense.

What I want to know is how in the fuck does Disney win the Oscars for their worst films?

Wreck-it-Ralph loses to the mediocre Brave.

Tangled isn't even nominated in the year where Toy Story 3 unfairly overshadowed everything else.

Zootopia will probably lose even if it's the best just because it's up against a Pixar film and a winter release, Oscar-baiting, princess Musical.

Meanwhile shit like Frozen and Big Hero 6 win over better competition from other studios.

Why are the Oscar such shit?

Same here

Rapunzel is my Disneyfu, next to Ariel

I'm usually very much anti-Disney...

But Zootopia was legitimately good. I think it was the characters -- Nick and Judy were two of the most likable protagonists in any film in recent memory: live action or animated.

It's gonna hurt like a bitch when it loses the Oscar to Moana this year.