GILF thread

GILF thread.

got some i guess

Mmmmm. Good slut right there

anyone here? or are OP and i just dumping for nothing

Keep going

i know, right? there's a video of her giving head, but it's about a minute long and no money shot.
Randomly stumbled upon it last night

She gives me diamonds

Post the link to video

name?

got an 8gb folder full of these saggy sows, it's on /t/ somewhere, in the imagesets thread if anyone wants to get a hold of it.

Don't know. Sorry

got any latinas?

don't have it, i fapped then closed it. like most people do, it was on fapsrc or something, had granny head in its tags

Do it

honestly pics do nothing for me so i havn't even organised this folder, i'm just scrolling through picking random shit lol. If i see any i'll post em

nigga i told you where to get it, find it yourself.

looks comfy

I would

mom? w t f

Ive seen an image posted in a thread with these before of a milf in a shortish green coloured dress. She was outdoors standing in front of a tree if I remember correctly. Had big tits.

Any chance anyone has the pic I'm on about?

giz a minute, i'll glance through the folder nd see if any match the description.

Here, and appreciating.

was she fat?

That's not it but would be great if you could have a quick look. The one I'm talking about was younger than that, thicker, and it looked like a single tree in a field setting. Possibly a river to the left of the picture if I remember correctly. Her legs were on show too

don't get your hopes up, bro. I'm loking through about 5k pictures, so i'm only really scanning for green dress and outside. Is she front on, or ass out?

That wasnt me but I'm also appreciating.

Front on

That wasn't me but I'm also appreciating.

Front on

idk if i'm going to have any luck, but i'm half way through, i'll pull any out that slightly match the description though. Who knows, maybe you'll like on eof those more lol

i came buckets nice pink nips

Sexiest woman itt

I would love to fuck an older white woman but much like younger white women they hate black men.

i'd love to nut on her tits

bitch, you'd fuck any woman.

Probably accurate. They're like ice cream, millions of flavors but it's like I can never find anything but variants of chocolate.

exactly, people don't have any sexual confidence these days.
MEN WILL STICK THEIR DICK IN NEXT TO ANYTHING IF ITS WET ENOUGH.As for the green dress Sup Forumsro, i'm sorry man, i'm 9thousand pics through and no luck...

12thousand pics in, i think i'm desensitised to m/gilfs for the day

Sorry green dress, no luck.

Ah, thanks for looking anyway

Step 1: dont act like a fucking nigger
No one except edgy little faggot teen girls and hoodrats like niggers
Step 2: respect and be respectful
Older women tend to like when you act like a good young man until you get the green light to fuck
Step 3: Proper. Fucking. English.
No ghetto speak you mongoloid.

>Step 1: dont act like a fucking nigger
I don't.
>Step 2: respect and be respectful
OK, got that.
>Step 3: Proper. Fucking. English.
I haven't spoken ebonics in over 15 years.

Looks like Kelly Anne

i could tit fuck that

Name?

Best pic in a great thread. Who is this?? More?

whats her name?

It's some anons "mother" there's a full set where she engages in orgies, dildos ect, all hq too.

Quality thread

source on image?

Keep dumping I'll keep collecting

Nice

Anyone here actually fuck a gilf?
How did you get into her pants and what was it like?

I'm 19 years old currently in a relationship with a 64 year old.i met her at whole Foods. We fuck mostly at her house and she even buys me a bunch of cool stuff. We sometimes go out on dates, like go to the movies. Only thing I need is lube because sometimes her Pussy can dry up. Other than that she's perfect. I can't stand young woman.

hows the sex? is her pussy tight?

Op more? Name?

MOOOORRRRREEEE

New fave

More especially of her?

The sex is amazing. Way better than fucking chicks my age. her Pussy still feels tight due to the fact that she didn't get fucked very often. Best part is that I even get to sleep over her house

How did the convo even evolve to that? Like did you just go up to her and tell her how sexy she is?

Like I'm just trying to imagine how different it is compared to picking up younger girls

what kinda of stuff is she into?

please please please more, keep going!

A couple, one about 10ish yrs ago and another about 6mths ago. Pretty drunk both times let them take me home because wtfnot.msi. First wasn't that great, not in great shape but decent looking so I was fooled. More recent one was actually what you'd consider a gilf and while she wasn't a great fuck it was some superior head. I like fapping to decent ones but all in all, 4/10, probably wouldn't bother again unless I saw a properly high grade one.

Not the best tits but damn the rest of the body is like that of a 20 y.o.

Any tips for picking them up?

If anybody has feet please post some

anyone have anything?