Holy Shit Sup Forumsros. Just found my box. It was in my mum's old attic and she found it while moving out

Holy Shit Sup Forumsros. Just found my box. It was in my mum's old attic and she found it while moving out.

General fingerbox thread as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantartt.ga/0E9KTY.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice dude, I used to have an old wooden one that my grandpa gave to me before he passed away, but I had to sell it to pay rent. A shame, was very beatiful, should have sold something else.

Finger boxes are the shit. I lost mine, but my sister gave me her ornate one.

Holy shit dude, why she get rid of it?

I have no fucking idea bro. She was always weird, but we've both had fingerboxes since childhood so we both played with each others fingerbox

Lol, I threw away my fingerbox when I was 13. Grow out of it.

Been looking for a new fingerbox myself. Anyone ever try a metal one?

Lol i just got here from reddit XDDDDD and i dont know how to use Know Your Meme (topkek ammirite?), can someone explain the ebin fingerbox desu

Has anyone tried the stainless steel finger boxes? I like them but I'm not sure if they're worth the extra money.

Welp the metal ones just aren't quite the same. They don't feel original enough. The
Fuck you bro. I have a 30 year old cousin that uses his on the dailly.

metal fingerboxes are pretty decent, expensive but solid. if you are getting one get a stainless steel one. thing is, its a whole new level of fingerboxing, if you are new to it get a cheap plastic one or some plain wooden fingerbox to get used to it, then when you are 100% sure you want to advance, go ahead. be cautious tho

So where do I buy a fingerbox? I used to own one, but I think my Mom threw it out when cleaning. I can't remember where I got it in the beginning.

What the fuck is a fingerbox

I got a buddy, names Alfred. I could possibly hook you up. But his are top notch, if you're not looking to spend big bucks he's not the one.

Look at this newfag. kek

You never had one?

Fuck off

pathetic newfag

I own 3, i'm a professional fingerboxer though.

What are they made of? I'm not opposed to spending the big bucks, but I'll need to save a few weeks.

I've gotten into competitive finger boxing lately, but I think that I'm being followed. Police or former opponent I don't know. Dubs and I'll greemtext story

hey, im aware im a newfag. whats a fingerbox?

>fingerbox
>what
I think the name says enough dumbfaggot

Damn, cool box.

The hole is a bit big, though. Did people back then have huge fingers?

Be careful, you may want to resand it. You don't want splinters from a fingerbox that old. That shit can get infected.

Rolling

Had a nice one back in the 90's, sold it

>le wuts a fingerbox response

Please do kill yourself

You did the underground finger boxing? That shit is dangerous.

He has Oak and Stainless Steel.

Yeah I know. I'm making some money thou. I have 4 boxes now, 2 birch and 2 stainless steel.

fking faggot, gtfoutta here

How expensive for each?

I know. I'm going to retire it and put it on display. I'm gonna buy a new one soon.

not this fingerbox shit again.

Aw nice fingerbox dude, I really like the design on the edges. It could do with a new coat of paint and varnish on the finger hole though, ya know to maintain the smoothness.

I used to have a really nice oak one back in 2006, unfortunately I sold it like a fucking nob. Never seen another like it.

433$ oak 790$ steel

heres dubs, now greengext

Shutup newfag

I had one that's made from pure silver, it's glorious. Had to get a professional fingerbox smith to make it. The designs are intricate.

I'd like an oak. How should I contact him?

I bought this set a few years back, the top left one is scratched, its the one I use the most.

im almost broke but saved up enough to but this one

$790?? That's a lot. I got mine for $480.

I guess they added some cool features though. I can't afford extra features right now.

fucckkk any pics? sounds beatiful, if no pics can you give details on its design?

Faggot

shit heres the pic

Fuck off

You plebs havent switched to google fingerboxes yet it has finger tech

Fine.
>4 weeks ago, in my local pub
>Guy brandishes finger box, smirk on face
>I whip out my stainless steel beaut.
>He shots his pants
>We go at it for at least an hour
>He's carried out on stretcher, no questions were asked.
>Next day
>Notice my front door unlocked
>Note on nightstand
"we know what you are doing"
>Put my boxes in my safe
>Pack up and move
>Currently living in cheap ass apartment.

I'll post here or cont. Thread if anything happens.

Fucking nasty hole dude. Get out.

I've let him know about this thread. He should be here soon

Where can i get one?

You know you could be living the high life if you sold some from your collection.

I'm trying to lie low. Not be fucking caught.

My dad always told me that fingerboxes were for fags, so he made me throw out all of the ones I hid

Whats wrong? cant get one.
Because im better than you
You will never get this superior tech

Get your fucking newfag ass out of here. Serious questions and comments only. Faggot

You madman, I wouldn't trade my fingerbox for anything. Call be a fingerboxhead or a junkie, I don't give a shit it's not worth selling. Pic related, the love of my life.

Newfag spotted.

If you got more stories or continuation go ahead, I'm interested.

Roll

Okay. After I started posting here I've been hearing shit tho. I think they're onto me. I'm packing my shit right now.

Fuck user, run. Gl you beatiful savage.

There's someone watching me from the parking lot. What the fuck do I do

Where are you? Second floor? Third?

Fifth.

I'm getting a golden fingerbox for my 20th birthday

What building are you in? Marriott hotel?

it's a box to stick your finger in jesus crist

No, it's a shitty apartment complex 15 miles south of Vegas.

Where are you? If near I can go and try to help, I have guns. Do you have guns? Carry them close to hand and a bag with money, food and essential fingerboxes. Casually leave without looking suspect, but go fast and sneaky. You are not safe there, if you have a vehicle drive to some gas station near the road and we can meet there.

If you can get to the roof you might be able to repel down the side of the building that he isn't on. If you can get to Vegas I can help.

Can you meet me at Rebel on Charleston Blvd?

Yes, I have a 22.

I'm leaving right now.

Yeah going there right now, be sure not to be followed and not to get the police involved. Don't forget to bring the fingerboxes. You are alone right?

Yes. I'll reply when I get there. I have my most prized ones in my trunk, under the floor.

Good good. Also, what do you look like, so I can tell its you? I'm already here, tall skinny guy wearing a black coat and a hat next to an ice colored audi.

Don't use the word "fingerbox" you twat, they can just google it.

yeah cose "box with fingerhole"to hard for them to google

I'm a block away. I'm pretty buff, hoodie and sweats. Brown hair blue eyes. I'm parked a block away, but be careful. My pursuers are obviously scouring this thread. Be there in a min.

Dumbass, posting all the details online, I'm hot on your trail. Your not getting away you little shit. And I'm taking your fingerboxes too, so thanks for showing up.

Man that's expensive as shit. Ill never quit my old wooden finger box

The bait worked. You're trapped you fucking faggot. We're FBI, and we've been tracking you and your network of Fingerbox thieves. We have you cornered, prepare for a shitstorm.

You'll never get me! I'm out! You can't stop me, I got a helicopter once I get back to Vegas

There is a Geo triggered bomb on the bottom of your car. You get 5 miles, you blow. You touch it, you blow. The cars engine stops, you blow.

Yeah right fucker. I'm leaving before that shit-storm hits.

Enjoy the last few minutes of your life, faggot.

Ahh sicc you guys like fingerboxes too!

excuse me, what the fuck is that garbage
>look at this fingerbox guys let me in the club

get out

The FBI have got this thread. Move out. I'm only comfortable writing this behind 6 proxies and a bot-net.

Fuck off, I bet you a boxless finger holer

Yo do you think i should buy this dope ass fingerbox? deviantartt.ga/0E9KTY.jpg

I don't know what your talking about. I've never seen a fingerbox in my life, don't even know what they are. Hear that FEDS, I've never seen a fingerbox.

Got your ip

You got my IP without me clicking it?

Nice kek

We got ip's galor!

MODS SHUT DOWN THIS THREAD ITS JUST PEOPLE GETTING IPS NOW

We got fuckers from the uk and france. Dumb shits are clicking on links without a vpn on Sup Forums.

But I heard from my local church that IPs are like addresses, they don't mean much.

Im going to find u too buddy. Now shut the fuck up.