Best rapper of the 2010s?

Best rapper of the 2010s?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-spzlAoHJTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i don't get the hype for this guy. It's just no love deep web era death grips beats, but more accessible and memes.

>trying to come off like the artist he chose doesn't have obnoxious dick riders
>LUM
>not accessible

4/10

Didn't this guy buttfuck a dead pregnant girl or something?

He has the biggest dickriders of the 2010s

he was talking about Tentacion retard

the only true answer

>AYE AYE YEH YEH FUCK FUCK FUCK
Truly a man of talent

>that reading comprehension

As expected from a LUM fan.

this desu
you fucking dunce

CHEKED

>no Lil Uzi Vert in here
This thread is a fucking joke!

Everyone who compares him to DG pls end your life.

definition of a meme rapper

Can we stop responding to this forced meme please?
Just ignore and move on.

YAP THIS NIGGA ON SUM TRU

looks like he has a mop on his head

LE EDGE MAN XDD
>CANT KEEP MUH DICK IN MY TROUSERS!

no that was dennis rodman

>Lil Homo Vert
>Good

This nigga looks like raggity andy.

how can anyone take someone with a tattoo of a fucking elephant on the front of their neck seriously?

Bump

ITT: People stuck in circa 1992-2009 who have only heard Look At Me, ImSippinTeaInYoHood, Yung Bratz, etc.

X has undeniable talent that lazy as fuck listeners wouldn't understand. You automatically think any banger beats with distorted bass and/or high tempos sound like Death Grips without paying any attention to structure and arrangements.

It's Ten for the wolf and, Three for the shepherd and it's, One for the sheep who, Led by a leopard, often, Gave his perception as a, Handle of weapon, took a, Bite of your apple, give me All you can offer. -XXX

Show me somethin' natural like ass with some stretch marks, Still will take you down right on your mama's couch in Polo socks, ayy. -Kendrick Lamar

Stank pussy smell like Cool Ranch Doritos! -Danny Brown

Leave your elitist bullshit in the toilet.

this

>vague "poetic" lyrics straight from a high school diary are better than the other two examples

Here's what's really going on Sup Forums. I've witnessed it myself.

X threads started out as obvious shill threads, and they would get like 2 replies max, both pointing out shillery. The shills held to their goals, and kept spamming this shit constantly, day in and day out, and now we're here, getting unironic "Fans". Whether we have actual fans browse this board is a mystery, but I know one thing; X is the definition of meme rap.

FYI, being able to make multiple genres doesn't make you talented.

I'll give you an example of how stupid X's fanbase is.

He made a song where he literally just sampled an entire song and sped it up, and sang along with it for a few bars, and his fans call it genius.

this desu

>I don't understand what these lyrics mean, so they are vague.
>The ability to be diverse isn't a talent.

Lazy listener confirmed. Keep listening to your recycled garbage. You think wisdom is purley measured by age, don't you? Regarding that song you speak of, have you never heard of a remix? He added his own original lyrics to that one too. Get your head out of your ass.

Aesop is definitely a good contender.

>He added his own original lyrics

Didn't hear them, what'd he add like 4 lines? hahaha

>I read the meaning on genius so I know for sure that these lyrics have meaning because genius told me so

Tell me honestly what the lyrics before a bite of your apple give me all you can offer means, because those are the only lyrics that make sense in the context of the song. Bonus points if you can tell me what they mean without completely parroting the genius explanation.

Also
>you think wisdom is measured purley
>purley
>by age

I see you watched his interview too, and desperately want an idol to parrot opinions from. I don't judge based on age. Nas wrote illmatic when he was like 19. Those lyrics however, are vague and the rest of the song is very generic lyrically

>impossible kid finally out in FLAC on rutracker
fuck yeah

He added 8 lines.
You think the meaning was read on Genius for the simple fact that that's the only way you can find meaning in lyrics.

Explanation:

"Ten for the wolf
Three for the shepherd
One for the sheep"---
10 sheep for the wolf
3 sheep for the shepherd
Every sheep for themselves which is futile for sheep are helpless.
This in turn indicates how much power each part has, the wolf being the dominant.

"...One for the sheep who,
Led by a leopard
Often gave his perception
As a handle of weapon"---
A leopard has more power than all 3 including the wolf. The sheep is led by the leopard who, instead of eating the sheep, chooses to take advantage of its fear by deceiving the sheep into thinking it will give him power, but instead uses him as a weapon to get closer to more sheep and completely overpower the wolf and the shepherd. The leopard and wolf are different pieces of the same devil. The sheep bit the leopard's apple.

youtube.com/watch?v=-spzlAoHJTI

It's a typo. Been a fan of his before his No Jumper interview. Illmatic is overrated and so are idols.

If that's a case, that is a really clumsy metaphor

Have you never heard of the wolf, shepherd, and sheep analogy? How is it clumsy?

Wolf Shepherd Sheep yes
Wolf Leopard Shepherd Sheep no

me thinks leopard was put in there for the rhyme

Or, or he wanted to put his own original spin on the analogy. Granted, any stronger carnivorous animal would have worked, but leopard rhymes, so why not?

>"original"

Emphasis on "spin."

>not Viper the Rapper

rejected

HUMBLE is such a good song

>12345