Just a reminder to all you trumpettes, not my president...

Just a reminder to all you trumpettes, not my president. I am appalled with the stupidity of our country and all you fucking redneck white trash cocksuckers who is talking shit about Obama already, I'm worried I won't get to be married to someone I love because we're both men. My little brother was born a genetic woman, but she was really a boy trapped in a girls body and now her identity won't be respected just as we were making progress for people of trans.
>TLDR: Not my president.

Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/article/26292-donald-trump-impeachment-odds
youtu.be/XNkjDuSVXiE
youtube.com/watch?v=NNkp95oINYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks for tl;dr

Sage goes in all fields

trigger me daddy

Dubbs?!

REEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good luck with that

I don't have to accept your Cheeto skin potato king as my ruler, he's a fucking fascist narcissistic nazi nationalist

I mean he's not my president either but you don't see me bragging about it.
I don't think he's anyone's president until like Friday anyway right?

"Cheeto skin potato king"

I chuckled

This meme needs to die

Damn, wrong on both accounts. He's your president if you're an American citizen, and he'll be the best thing that's happened to this country in decades. Buckle up for progress, princess.

get fucked degenerate

I look for assholes as puckered as this man's lips as my favorite way to spend a saturday night

no. the reason you're oh so salty is that the horrible candidate you supported lost and lost badly.

No Russia hacked the election in trumps favor and spread lies about Hillary

I bet your neck is fatter than Alex jone's pack of hotdogs peeking out from his back collar

>white trash cocksuckers
>worried about Trump because you're a faggot

Okay bro.

lmao who is this a liberal or a conservative i dont even know anymore

Don't think I've ever seen a banana/pickle or Spiderman in a Trump hate thread to destroy it

Is that because only fag Hillary lovers post them?

If you can't tell then you don't need to know faggot, I'm tired of being harassed by all of these guys everyday, I told them I'm a top and trumps bottom tickles my fancy.

conservatives' favorite past-time is pretending to be liberals on the internet. Welcome, newfag.

It could have been worse. Her Reptilian Majesty might have continued the Syrian genocide. Those poor, stupid MuriKKKans really didn't have a choice in the matter -- they could either have cut off their nose to spite their face or held their breath until they turned purple.

>not my president
If you're an American, then yes he is.
It doesn't matter if you're okay with it or not, it's still a fact.

Hero a derp a derp derpy derp d derp derper dee

Derpy derp derp durr

He's only going to last for four years. If that.

actually no, he's still not President yet

He will become President, but odds-makers are giving him a 50-50 of being impeached relatively soon. He's made no effort to legally transition ownership of his companies and Republicans will gleefully sacrifice him.

Don't you think it's wrong to stereotype and be prejudiced against 10's of millions of people for something as general as picking 1 out of 2 people for something as complex as this?

I really think you should have a more open mind.

Wrong.

Denial ain't just a river in Italy, bud.

Maybe he wasn't talking to 10's of millions of people but the few that actually fit his description?

Go be triggered somewhere else, faggot

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!?

>odds-makers are giving him a 50-50 of being impeached relatively soon
You're making that up. Real odds-makers know what "impeachment" means and you don't.

hahahahahahahhahahah Trump is going to be president and there's nothing any of you can do about it except cry.

saged

Moar DUBBS
KEK

Are facts upsetting you?

If trips then Donald Trump be good good president man

LOL

>You're making that up
would it make you feel better if I did?

Tough luck, buckaroo
inverse.com/article/26292-donald-trump-impeachment-odds

I live in Wisconsin and voted Trump get triggered libfags.

The whole post really gave a "Trump supporters are stupid" message. I was interested in a level headed conversation but it looks like you're pretty off the rails.

I just love it when the Sup Forumstroons start talking about facts. It means we're just about to jump down the rabbit-hole.

it's bait, but whatever.

Egypt
They can't get Facts right
MOTHER FUCKIN DUBBZ
KEK

>I was interested in a level headed conversation
so you're a giant fool, got it

Honestly Trump doesn't go far enough. He's too soft on trannies they should all be recognised as having what they obviously have: a mental illness.

Prefarably followed up with a gassing.

>liberals still trying to pass off their predictions as fact after Trump DID win the primaries DID win the general and DID make it through the electoral college vote, where shillbot had EVEN MORE dissenting electors than Trump.

Holy shit give up already lmao

No some people on this website aren't just mindless angry people like you.

I hope Trump gets impeached so Mike 'The Zapper' Pence becomes president instead.

Ladbrokes gives him four years. That's not "relatively soon". He has to be in office before he can commit an impeachable offence.

>mindless angry people
trolls aren't interested in level headed discussions either friendo

do you know what impeached means?

(without running to google to learn its definition)

Chaos
10/10 bait post Faggot

Where were voting machines or ballot boxes tampered with?
What parts of those emails were false?
Finally, why the fuck did Podesta fall for such an obvious phishing scam? I wonder how much money he has sent to Nigerian princes over the years.

youtu.be/XNkjDuSVXiE

>when you argue that Trump isn't racist even though you wouldn't care if he was.

I didn't realize that having different opinions than you is being a troll, but I'm not surprised that someone like you sees things that way.

The edge

wrong, read the article

He's currently at 11-10 odds to be impeached or resign before the end of the term, which could easily be this very year.

Trump is president lol get rekt faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=NNkp95oINYQ

stuf faggot kill yourself and your entire family asap.

trolls don't have real opinions, come on now quit wasting your time

yes you have to accept him, how does that make you feel?

I fucking hate Donald Trump because he's a racist sexist pig who supports the goddamn patriachty and wants to start world war fucking three. If I had an entire god fucking damn dick sucking year then I still couldn't in all known hell list the reasons he fucking sucks gay conservative loghouse republican toad looking ass. He look like a goddamn cheese puff. He look like a fucking dolla sign with a double t my mother anally raped me for 6 years. He not only hates women, he also wants to have SEX with them. SEX. Sex. sex. Women are not for sexy times, women are for love making goodness, and Donald Trump doesn't understand that plus sized women can also have opinions and make good fuck. I fucking hate the goddamn bastard son of a bastard with extra mustard and tarter sauce and no Samantha if you're reading this then ur a fucking bitch and Kyle likes me, not you. Donald Trump, if given good chance, would press red boom boom and turn the entire hemisphere into a dessert wasteland. He fucking hates Africans, Indians, Jewish, Muslims, Furries, Women, and people who attended Comic Con 2008. That stupid bitch be looking like an unfunkey UB Funkey without a goddamn head. He look like if spiderman make good baby with huge fucking tomato cheese puff bomb and sex stuff. He look like goddamn roblox. if satan existed he would also exist too last night i tried to put an entire cucumber in my ass but it didn't work and it wouldn't even budge until i finally slid it in and it hurt like a goddamn gorilla retard was fucking my colon. i wish Bernie Sanders came president cuause am Liberal who supports him even tho he old lol. Donald Duck also hate gay and queers and trains people and shirts. if it would be up to him they all be dead like the jewish in 2005 during holocaust even tho hitler fake. Donald trump is insult to god who doesnt even fucking exist he fucking gets fucked by fucking mike fucking pence every god fucking damn night while wearing a fucking elsa fucking suit during sex.

Still lives in frozen weather......who's the fag

>wins a democratic election
>fascist
pick one.

Ooh then you've got 2 choices bud:
Aquire a new citizenship or kill yourself. I'd say the second is easier and better for the world as a whole.

>my mother anally raped me for 6 years.

You faggot

is this pasta

That's how he got them trips

Itt faggots falling for low quality obvious bait.

>democratic election
Trump lost the popular vote by 3,000,000 people.

He was elected precisely because the Electoral College is NOT Democratically representative. Doesn't matter how you feel about it, that's the situation.

>women are for love making goodness
>that stupid bitch be looking like an unfunkey UB Funkey without a goddamn head.

fuck off newfag

Generalizing 60 million people on the basis that they picked one of two people is illogical and lower order thinking. Doing it with this much anger and contempt is really gross and aggressive behavior.

That's my real opinion, but you have trouble wrapping your head around that.

yes

It must be good bait if it's working faggot.

Actually the electoral college guarantees that the government represents everyone. Even those who don't happen to live in California. Get mad because niggers and cucks aren't the only opinions that matter.

>Generalizing
if it doesn't apply to you, you have my permission to stop being such a touchy whiny faggot and let it go to the people who it actually does apply to.

Nobody's generalizing you, you pathetic oppressed special snowflake, you. I'm sure you're the most atypical human on this planet, now fuck off.

do you? impeachment would make pence president

I only voted for Trump to piss off libfags and it worked beautifully. Watching videos on yt of people crying was the best laugh i've had in a long time.

Trans people are worse than scum they should all be gassed.

now the EC is an outdated, misrepresentative relic from the Civil War that was used to appease Slave States. It has no place in the modern world, despite your hysterically misinformed prejudices against California.

FYI, most Americans live in a town of 20,000 people or less, it is the most spread out nation in the developed world. Your pathetic whiny bullshit about big cities is completely irrelevant, find an actual issue to bitch about, faggot.

ITT: Kids who cry over stuff they know nothing about and kids who try to fight back like they do

This, and I would do it again. I live in Florida my vote actually mattered. Fuck off fags.

You're gonna be sorry when all the progressives move to Canada, your going to be living in a hell hole without us. You're going to have to work a job doing manual labor.

>electoral college guarantees that the government represents everyone. Even those who don't happen to live in California.

the ec was created over a century before california existed.

no, it wouldn't.

impeachment does not instantly mean an official has to leave the post he was elected to.

Nixon was not impeached, but Bill Clinton was. (yes, i know later on his impeachment was overturned.)

Aww did baby not take his medication today? So grumpy.

Not likely, I can live off my trust fund for years without lifting a finger faggot.

where are these comics from

>Lives off the efforts of the dead, can sleep soundly at night
These degenerates have got to go

Geographic diversity more important than ethnic you faggots, hail trump

>being manipulated by petty hatred to hand the largest economy on the planet over to a billionaire

FYI, I was talking about Putin. Trump has $1.8 billion of debt and Putin is the richest person on the planet at $200 billion (mostly stolen from political opposition).

Good job, peasant.

hahhahahahah you're just fucking mad that you have to wagecuck while I can do whatever the fuck i want with my life.