Give me one reason why you don't own a Drone

Give me one reason why you don't own a Drone.

Reasons to get a drone:
1. Easy to fly
2. Fly to 200 feet easy
3. Impress your friends and neighbours
4. Spy on your friends and neighbours
5. If someone tries to shoot it down, they'll get fined.
6. Cops can't do shit about it.
7. You could get a job from it (ex. scouting the forests to find any fires)
8. Take out a fucking helicoptor
9. Attach a balloon full of piss and drop it on people
10. Attach a dildo and call it the fucking dildo-copter
11. Call it the ROFLCOPTOR
12. They're cheap, Pic related was only $400 during christmas.
13. If you can't afford pic related, just get a smaller one for $100, they do the job well.
14. Scare any intruders by holding the drone while turning it on, using it's noise as a way to scare and using the blades of the copter as a weapon. Slice them up fucking easily.
15. they're pretty cool

30 minute battery life

Thats a phantom 3 standard, 200ft is barely out of beginner mode range, was out with the same model today 400ft up and racked up over 5 miles in 20 minutes.

It's more like 23-25, and extra batteries run at about $125

I have one. Paid 250 dollars for it.

Battery life is awful. 15 minutes. And thats considered good for drones.

Geofence limits how high i can fly. Its ok. For two hundred dollars i shouldnt have to buy a second battery just to enjoy.

Oh takes about an hour to charge

The fuck is geofence and why does it sound gay

you what now?

btw, op here. I have a Phantom 3 Standard drone and four Skyhawk drones. They both work fucking great. (I can do backflips with the skyhawk drones, ALPHA AS FUCK)

Sets a limit of how far the drone can fly. Also keeps it away from airports and shit
In other words, yeah. It's hella gay.

I own several dozens. Ground and air types. Working on humanoid-types for slaves.

Easy to build, easy to program, easy to operate.

Strange, I don't have limits to how far I can fly.

I can usually fly it to 500 feet until it loses signal and crashes. (well, not the phantom. they auto land.)

I don't own any phantoms, so I dont know exactly how it works. but it does limit you from flying near airports. And im pretty sure you can set it to limit distance through an app.
Which phantom? If its the 3 or 4 then it has geofencing, but the 1 and 2 dont.

I'm glad the phantoms can't flip, I shit my pants every time I lose signal even though I know it'll RTH

still not 100% confident it'll always do that

beta ass cuck
first i'll flip your quad
then i'll fuck your bitch

I don't have $2100 and I haven't seen any for less what weren't cheap pieces of shit.

Same. I always shit my pants when I lose physical vision of it. I can control it with only the camera just fine but I'm fucking scared of it hitting any obstacles.

>being this retarded

you can get a phantom 3 for about $500 if you look around, with a 2.7k stabilized camera.

If you can spend $1000 then you could get a phantom 4, or maybe a Mavic, etc.

If youre more into flight performance than video capability then you can buy a used 250mm class racequad for around $500

I dont buy things I don't need
A realdoll, in the other hand...

You can flip it. Atti mode

I'm not a retard. I've seen enough FailArmy clones to know that anything without the Phantom 4 autocorrecting shit is money down the drain sooner or later no matter who you are. The extra navigation the few minutes of battery life are only now reaching acceptable levels. And paying $1000 for the base model, no extra batteries is a meme too.

I live under a mile from an airport

>drones are fucking easy to fly
>being that fucking retarded to crash it
I've had my Phantom since November. Haven't crashed it once. It's that easy.

You're not even looking at it if you're flying it properly, and the camera alone isn't a safe means of navigation. lol it doesn't even have night vision. I'm not saying it's rocket science, but I'm not dropping cash on that.

secondanon is right. phantoms are so easy to fly that the only way you'd crash it to the point of damage is if you try to do something stupid with it. Always fly in an open area, don't let it out of visual line-of-sight, don't go too fast that you can't react to obstacles, etc etc etc. And you'll never break it, not even a propeller.

And, as backwards as it sounds, if you can afford to get both then start with a lower-tech quad. Something like a used phantom 1 or something. It will teach you to really FLY it. When you go to something like a phantom 3 or 4 it will feel so easy.

I guarentee you fly that fucking drone in these neck of the woods id shoot it and get away with it.

>Always fly in an open area, don't let it out of visual line-of-sight

We had kites and Air Hogs for that in the 90s son. If I have to look at it when it's flying, it's not a drone.

get a non-gps drone. And don't fly it above 400ft. You wont have a problem.
Seriously, I belong to an RC/Drone club that flys ON AIRPORT PROPERTY. Like, our flying site is literally an unused runway. We've been there for 20+ years without incident. I think you'll be fine.

You clearly have no idea what the definition of "drone" is.

noun
"noun: drone; plural noun: drones
a remote-controlled pilotless aircraft or missile."

Literally nothing about a camera.

But, ok, I'll give you your point. The WiFi based FPV (First Person View) system that Phantoms use is garbage. Lags to hell.
What we gotta do is go BACK. Fuck wifi, i'm running analog video up in here. We're talking CCTV shit. 5.8ghz analog video. The quality is shit but there's no lag. With an analog video system you can fly fast as fuck, I'm talking like 80mph here. Flying in between trees and shit.
Instead of smartphones and tablets, we display the video feed with special goggles. Kinda like VR except it doesnt track your head or anything. Just shows the video signal. Once you've got those on, you cant look at your drone even if you wanted too...