Be me

>be me
>intend to make 76 long auditory shitpost
>31 minutes and 8 tracks in
>I really fucking hate it
>even ironically this album is godawful and I haven't even finished it
>delete it

Anybody know this feel?

pic related, it's the album art, i've done myself the liberty of removing my pseudonym from the cover.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!6x4VXCjD!PZ3Fr3DIzYMVobwcX9m55lGncPxTqlizI7ss7Z4YVz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So is it like...a spiderland parody?

Honestly that paragraph is 100% quality shitposting, if you deleted the rest you fucked up

You fucking know that you can't make this post without linking the album

No not really. I had one track where I told a story with distortion over my voice. There's another track where I sing about not wanting to go back outside out of fear that I might rape someone.

The cover however is inspired by spiderland

Haven't uploaded it yet.
I can upload it to mega if anybody wants to hear 31 minutes of full-blown autism

>There's another track where I sing about not wanting to go back outside out of fear that I might rape someone.
I'm sold, where can I listen to it?

I'll upload it to mega

fuck it user music is a joke and should never be taken seriously. i get a sense of satisfaction from trolling people with my music. music and humor can blend share a link i wanna hear your shit.

ok it's uploading rn. it's gonna be about 10-15 minutes

I recorded a podcast with a friend and never even heard it so I never went through a critique phase. Maybe next time don't give yourself time to hate it

That's the fucking spirit user, we take ourselves too seriously these days but life's mostly a playground for doing dumb shit and getting embarrased over nothing, specially on the internet.

Ok here it is.

mega.nz/#!6x4VXCjD!PZ3Fr3DIzYMVobwcX9m55lGncPxTqlizI7ss7Z4YVz0

I'm gonna listen to it

I'm gonna listen to this. What album cover would you rather I use? What artist name?

Doesn't matter

Taking A Fat Shit should be artist name. If it's not, golden sun apocalypse is the artist name Don't know why the others are in there

the first track is honestly not that bad, while the second track is just 2deep4u loud mouth noises

this album seems pretty good so far desu

Aight. MusicBee seems to have filled in everything for me already.

I listened to all of it
The best songs were the last 2 and that's because you didn't make them faggot

ok

>album was posted 27 minutes ago
>album is 35 minutes long
>you somehow listened to all of it
Really gets that grey matter bubbling

>what is not listening to every track in it's full length
>what is using higher speed

That's called "not listening to the album."