S/fur

s/fur

that's unfortunate
don't think I've ever met any particularly buff girls, come to think of it

meh, doesn't make me feel especially 'womanly'
small tits don't bother me too much, but I've always wanted a big fat ass

maybe I should start doing squats

Still looking for the topless version of this if anyone has it. Thank you.

If there was one, it was a Patreon exclusive.

i ride a bike, but it does not help.

As a person who spends most of his time doing either exercise or exercise-related things, i approve of your squatting solution.

But like, you dont need massive hooters or a booty like "pow!" to be 'womanly' though.

anyone have the shark with the purple and aqua hair with a bikini (the top taken off) with her arms behind her head

?

Yeah I've come across a couple backpackers who were pretty buff. God damn they may be muscular but they're still extremely effeminate at the same time.

any of y'all like playing poker?

Somewhat, I don't play often enough to be good at it though.

ty fim

getting smushed under sweaty buff hiker lady ass sounds like a good time

I don't get to play it as often as I like
used to play some online poker but I quit after losing a month's worth of winnings in under an hour

Surprisingly enough I was actually pretty dominant over them. Best damn feeling man.
Although losing that much, feels bad man.

I usually prefer a sub role - honestly more out of sheer laziness more than anything else...

it wasn't actually much money, I think maybe 200 dollars, it was more the fact that I had scraped it up from an initial 10 dollar investment that made it hurt

Whereas I'm the opposite, dom out of whatever the opposite of laziness is. lol.

And since it was all from that little an investment that's not too bad, still sucks though.

Mind if I stuck around one of you ladies? ;)

you can stick around as long as ya don't try to stick it in

im a sub, because its what i enjoy. but it seems like everyone IRL wants me to dom which is confusing and hard to do properly

Not that guy, but that was pretty great, chuckled.

Watching this conversation makes me glad im too autistic to attempt the whole birds and the bees thing.

I used to get told that a lot. I'm supposedly a rarity because so many dudes are subs, lazy and don't want to take responsibility or cucks.

im allergic to bees

I guess I've actually been more of a dom in most of my relationships - usually been the one to do the fucking
but most of the time I'd really rather lay back and have someone sit on my face, y'know?

sounds like it could be fun, possibly illegal!

I can dig it. But as a dom there are ways to kick and and let yourself be fucked but still be dom. It's a weird concept.

Haha, I too have had many peculiar tales in regards to coitus.

yeah I mean I've honestly never been into power play as a whole, just kind of a dumb concept imo

Alas! born too early to buy a furry-companion-bot
feelsbadman

'eh im just autistic so i guess i got off easy.

RIP

Eh each to their own. I do enjoy it to a part. But it comes as a more a natural thing to me