Hey Sup Forums, I'm shitting every 30 minutes to 2 hours, and there's always a ton of blood. Should I kill myself...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm shitting every 30 minutes to 2 hours, and there's always a ton of blood. Should I kill myself, or is this fixable?

u got ass cancer

Here's another pic

>nose bleed
>ass bleed

Just keep your finger out of it!

You should kill yourself to fix it.

do you drink alot?

my ass was bleeding like this and i found out i had an ulcer

go to the doctor, not Sup Forums.

go to the emergency room dumbass

Seems like you might have an inflammatory bowel disorder, it's nothing extremely serious, but you should still definitely see your doctor

You probably contracted the AIDS virus

Pick your poison: Ulcer, Anal Fissure, or the worst of the worst Appendicitis.

Did you get to this point with drugs or alcohol?

Ye go to the emergency room

Both.

Any pain? Could be a viral colitis.

yeah it's time to die user. and steam it too!

You're going to die.

Clean that fucking toilet before you do it's disgusting

stool isn't black so the bleeding isn't coming from further up the intestinal track, you likely have a rectal fissure or hemorrhoids. I recommend taking some pepto to slow down the frequent bowel movements and warm baths to sooth the pain. If it continues for more than a week see your general practitioner about dietary supplements to help regulate your bowel movements

damn thats worse than mine. you're fucked.

Don't drink too often, smoke weed sometimes, take ibuprofen for headaches. It's a little late to go to the doctor, and I have to drive my dad to the doctor tommorow anyway. I had this problem while ago, but it wasn't this bad. My father and all of his siblings have all had their appendixes removed, so it could be that, and I'm fat and out of shape.

Weed and alchohol in moderation, nothing serious

Did you take emergen-c recently

To add further to this both rectal fissures and hemorrhoids can heal naturally given time and regularity in bowel movements.

Don't listen to this retard it's not your Appendix though drinking alcohol may worsen your already frequent bowel movements.

I would go to the hospital or call 811

medfag/latefag here
it's probs just a haemorrhoid, try drinking more water, avoid laxatives, don't sit on the toilet for long periods of time, and avoid excessive fibre

c. difficile infection or ulcerative colitis.. gotta get it treated or you might end up with a colostomy bag

Fake, I see no blood in the actual stool

Fuck off fag

You won't have to kill yourself, you're going to die from this.

retards, retards everywhere.

listen to these guys OP, you're going to be fine.