What does Sup Forums think about the 4 singles Gorillaz put out?

What does Sup Forums think about the 4 singles Gorillaz put out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dv3vmncan6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=hBA0PUQCvIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>YOU ARE NOW TUNED IN TO THE TOMB OF JEHOVAH

fucking dropped, vince is such a fedoralord hack

>listening singles
>not waiting for whole album
fucking plebs

Andromeda is quite good imo.

Saturnz Barz and Andromeda are decent, the other two are probably some of the worst songs I've ever listened to.

Love Saturn Barz. Like Andromeda and Ascension. We Got the Power is meh. Hyped for the full album.

Saturnz Barz is bad I don't know why people like it.

It's the beat my dude

Good choice of album title and art. Sonic's all grown up... and badass...

its the damon vocals my homes

I loved it (Im a tasteless drone so I love everything they make Id even love it if they recorded themselves farting for 2 hours) and I'm ready to downvote everyone who doesnt share the same opinion with me
and I'll call them contrarian poseurs too

Andromeda > We got the power >>>>>>>>>> Ascension >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Saturn barz

Please stop.

I feel like this song is for the kind of people that like Yachti and Lil Uzi Vert, Future, Young Thung etc.

I'll stop when you crawl back to your subreddit

We Got the Power is a legit 0/10 cornfest

>literally every song (featuring: some shitty artist)
just no. Think it's safe to say this album can be skipped

they're pretty shit.

Ascension is aids.

Do we need 5 threads a day for this shitty teenager's band?
When will the reddit circlejerk stop?

I'm a music conservatory graduate. I spent years analyzing music for grades, so when I come across something that's garbage, I know. Gorillaz singles have the melodic complexity of a train horn (actually less; train horns often are tuned to a tritone, which seem to be absent in their music) and the lyrical complexity barely goes beyond a 3rd grade vocabulary. Not only is this music intended for ignorant audiences, it's intended to provoke ignorant young people into becoming hippies in order to fill the marijuana shops with costumers in the US. How's that for an unpopular opinion?

>actually less; train horns often are tuned to a tritone, which seem to be absent in their music
what the fuck does that even mean?

>Let It Be reference again

seriously

WAAAH YOU ARE A CONTRARIAN POSEUR TRYHARD
DOWNVOTED

>not namefagging for complete b8
You are weak

good pasta, but it would make a bigger impact if it was a little bit longer

Saturnz Bars - Can be good but think it depends on the environment you're currently in.

Andromeda is good; prob the best of the four.

Ascension is complete and utter shit and a sure sign of what they've become.

We got the power is alright; i'm from Manchester so kinda biased towards Manchester based people.

Gorillaz went from

youtube.com/watch?v=Dv3vmncan6Y

to

youtube.com/watch?v=hBA0PUQCvIA

I don't see any difference they were always shit

I think they're all pretty good. I don't like We Got The Power as much as the others, however

Yeah but it still works

Saturn Barz really grew on me. I had a 3 hours trip yesterday and I listened to that shit on repeat.

At first I was disgusted by it, I put it on, saw the video, was disgusted by the autotune and gibberish Jamaican language, but when the Damon vocals kicked in, shit, it felt like listening to prime Gorillaz again.

Why does that stupid gorilla thing at bottom right look like Lou Reed.?

I actually liked Ascension