Since kanye and kendrick are falling into irrelevancy, is she finally going to take the crown COMPLETELY?

since kanye and kendrick are falling into irrelevancy, is she finally going to take the crown COMPLETELY?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Life_of_Pablo#Track_listing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Beautiful_Dark_Twisted_Fantasy#Track_listing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeezus#Track_listing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Pimp_a_Butterfly#Track_listing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Kid,_M.A.A.D_City#Track_listing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's not a rapper or a producer.

I'd love to crown her titties with my dick

She's not even good.

she doesn't write or produce her own music, she's gonna have kids and go on a hiatus.

>she doesn't write or produce her own music
neither kendrick or kanye do it

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

except for the fact that they do.

KWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

yeah rite

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Life_of_Pablo#Track_listing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Beautiful_Dark_Twisted_Fantasy#Track_listing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeezus#Track_listing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Pimp_a_Butterfly#Track_listing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Kid,_M.A.A.D_City#Track_listing

I don't get these arguments. It's not different from Paul McCartney having the help of his 3 bandmates, producer, guest orchestra, and engineers. People always go to the personnel page of a solo artist's album and go "haha! They had help!" Well no shit are they supposed to do the entire thing from themselves? I guess we shouldn't listen to bands then.

yeah exactly. If you could read you'd see that the first listed writer on all of Kanye's albums is none other than Kanye west. And if you could read you'd see that the first listed writer on all of Kendricks albums is Kendrick. They write the majority of their albums.

Now go look at beyonce and she doesn't even have top billing for writer on ANY of her songs for lemonade(that's the only one I checked but i'd be willing to bet that this holds true for all her other trash mass produced pop albums). If a bitch can't write more than 50% of their album is it in any meaningful way their album?

do people on this board actually take beyonce seriously? i mean the only thing that she brings to this board that is positive is YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

then why do you think beyonce doesn't write or produce her music? she has the same amount of people (sometimes even less than the other two), and she's also always mentioned as writer and producer on each track

yeah but she doesn't write all of it.
she only changes the words around so the song is written from her point of view.

>do people on this board actually take beyonce seriously?
Why not? People take Kendrick and Kanye seriously somehow.

>yeah but she doesn't write all of it.
give me proofs that kanye and kendrick aren't similar to her at this point

>she only changes the words around so the song is written from her point of view.
[citiation needed] also

Its not an issue of whether or not people help you. Its an issue of, is the material your material. In Kanye and Kendricks case its always majority them. In Beyonce's case its never majority her.

Kanye and Kendrick write stuff and throw ideas around to other people who can give some input which sometimes gets put into the song and sometimes doesn't. Even if it doesn't they still get billing since they were part of the creative process. Beyonce is essentially one of those types of people who gets asked for input but doesn't actually create in any meaningful way. She's a performer, not an artist.

>give me proofs

Literally what you fucking posted you braindead cultist.

>In Kanye and Kendricks case its always majority them. In Beyonce's case its never majority her.
any proofs?

>Kanye and Kendrick write stuff and throw ideas around to other people who can give some input which sometimes gets put into the song and sometimes doesn't. Beyonce is essentially one of those types of people who gets asked for input but doesn't actually create in any meaningful way.
any proofs?

see:
>she has the same amount of people (sometimes even less than the other two), and she's also always mentioned as writer and producer on each track
can you read well?

This board is such a hypocritical place.

>any proofs

Holy shit READ WHAT YOU LINKED.

I hope Jay-Z is sucking them shits for me

>she has the same amount of people(sometimes less)

Its not about the amount of people.

Consider two scenarios. Person A writes like almost the entire song and then asks beyonce if she's okay with using the word fag. Beyonce says no, she likes hag better. Beyonce was now involved in the creative process and is now a writer.

Scenario 2. Kanye writes the beat, and all his verses, but then asks Jay to do a verse, and then asks Rubin to help get the tones of the beat just right. Rubin then involves 2 other people getting the tones just right. Now there are 5 writers.

So here's the question for you. Did Beyonce write as much as Kanye?

so how did a ridiculously slight-skinned girl with hair of various shades of not-black people color become the symbol of black nationalism?

>Kendricks case its always majority
>doesn't make the music
>majority
making up a story isn't proof

Do you not realize the order of the writers on the track matters and it's not something random?

because capitalism commodiifies leftwing social movements to turn them into products and make giant evil corporations look less evil so you ignore their exploitation of the worker and 3rd world sweatshops.

Beyonce is a mediocrity shoved in out face for years as some sort of feminist icon but has a team of men writing all her songs and music for her.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Kid,_M.A.A.D_City#Track_listing

you do know duckworth is kendricks last name?

>making up a story isn't proof

Its not about proving it, its that for some reason you think less writers means anything. The story was just to show that it doesn't but apparently that went over your head as well.

>you