Can you stoners tell me why I sometimes panic for no reason when I smoke...

Can you stoners tell me why I sometimes panic for no reason when I smoke? Sometimes it's a nice mellow high and other times I just flip shit for no apparent reason.

High amounts of THC can make you paranoid or anxious especially in the wrong environment.
Sativas have also been known to do that worse off than indicas.

cause your not sticking it far enough up your asshole when you inject it.

Damn, you could be right

Agree with If you can, try strains with a higher level of CBD in ratio with THC.
THC causes anxiety, CBD moderates THC.

last time i smoked i was with this chick and we started to make out and then i remember i got paranoid thinking she wanted me to get her pregnant so she could steal money from my family... that was almost a year ago.

Of course I can it's like waiting for your turn because we are both and we need to let eachother so we pass on the feeling please?

!

I get scared I'm going to drop dead, so it's shear terror

You could be "too high", sometimes your heart could beat fucking fast if you've smoked too much.
That can cause panic, but you can breathe deep and slow and drink something with vitamin c that will help you

Yea I've been trying to get indica dom strains but i just have to take what I can get. Gonna try and grow some Northern Lights or Blueberry later this year

you are smoking too much...
Or too little.
Who am I, a fucking Doctor?

I've flipped shit over one hit before, and it wasn't even quality

well i supose thats worse haha... but i remember i was really scared aswell, didnt want to fall asleep cuz i was scared she would rape me kek

When I try to go to sleep while high I get hallucinations that prevent me from sleeping. Last night I went to bed like 3 hours after taking only 1 small bong rip, wasn't even that high. I couldn't fall asleep and kept seeing images on the back of my eyelids. Then suddenly the back of my eyelids started flashing red and I got scared. Is this normal or should I stay away from weed?

Northern Lights is a good choice, it flowers in less time than most. (At least the ones I grew did.)

the only time i eve got paraniod was years ago when i was in highschool, thinking the teachers knew. Never just paranoid for my life or any of this gay shit

I'm guessing that you have dank, and that bong rip hit you like a truck. Try getting a pipe and take small hits

anxiety is one of the possible side-effects of cannabis use. If it's really an issue, don't smoke. Or do, and listen to what it's making you anxious about.

I've gotten paranoid multiple times, mostly after a lot of drinking.

It's also a pretty resilient strain as well, which is one reason why I like it.

I think sativa is just a no no for me, I'm just going to stick with indica

It was old, dried out weed. I wasn't that high. It was also 3 hours after so the effects really died down, until I tried to sleep.

There's certain types of strains that peak more than one time, so that's probably what you had

After 3 hours? Your kidding yourself

Fuck idk maybe it was laced

Everything got too real and I couldn't calm down.
Happened every time I smoked
Heart rate goes up...
Help, I haven't smoked in a year now.
Probably better off, but I want to know why.

indica makes me slow and lazy
I smoke sativa with friends and we're super chill so nobody gets paranoid or sketched out and if someone is tweaking, we calm each other down

Yea this is similar to how I feel when I get bricked on sativa, just too much THC consumption I guess

I used to get panic attacks often. Drink water before and as you smoke. It's never happened to be again since.

Always good to have people reassuring your wellness in a panic state

Will try this

I get this reaction from any kind of weed I smoke

Maybe your brain just reacts to THC in a different way than other peoples.

Ok. But is it psychosis or schizo or some shit?

I've heard that it brings out underlying problems like that, so it could very well be, but then again I'm no expert

Listen here OP, I've been smoking pot for 10+ years and love cannabis with all my heart, I grow, I work in the industry, my life is entirely surrounded and engulfed with weed.

The anxiety and panic doesn't go away.

Smoke crack instead it's much healthier

Kek

It doesn't happen every time I smoke, just ever so often