Are white people better than black people ?

Are white people better than black people ?

Give your answer and explain why.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZu7_z7SDEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i mean they get to move first

but black can respond in a number of variations, and it really falls upon white to know how to respond accurately

Inb4 harambe

Is there a statistical difference in win loss percent between black vs white, what about specifically masters?

shut up nigger im talking about people not chess

then why chess pic? trust issues

its easier to fall behind as black than white because you become equal in tempo as white with black, but fall behind in tempo as black with white because they start first

thus the win percentage is about 4-6% higher among masters as white, but isnt as significant among novice

I mean probably right? There have been black people for much longer than white people yet whites led the charge with technological and social progress almost immediately after they evolved from their black forefathers. Basically some black humans had to branch off the main branch of niggers and evolve into white people in order to give the original branch of black humans some progress toward the future.

Whites because vitamin D absorption is better

Neither is better or worse. Just Different.

Black lead more turbulent conflict induced lives and that makes them interesting, But you could also say that makes them worse.

White people have easier lives and are less prone to doing morally questionable things out of desperacy, but their lives are less interesting. You could say this makes them better. But you could also say it makes them worse

It's all about perspective, innit

This sounds like it has more to do with socioeconomic status than race user

>white people live easier lives

>be me
>be nig
>collect welfare
>cry racist everytime i get upset
>muh fuggin dindu nuffin

No because black "people" aren't really people. It's like comparing grapes to grapefruit.

Wait does that make whites grapes or the grapefruit?

:>|

Does competitive ranking take into account the slight advantage white has over black?

yes heres an example youtube.com/watch?v=dZu7_z7SDEQ

>Be born black
>Be automatically and inherently not what society deems conventionally beautiful
>Have most people have negative ideas about you before they really even get to know you
>Suffer

yeah because the better black is the better he is at lessening his second move disadvantage, but the better white is (which is what the elo system usually does is match the opponent with a similar skill) the easier it is to maintain that advantage

move somewhere less racist
normal people aren't racist enough for you to notice

It's not racism if people don't find black skin attractive, and nobody immediately gets the wrong idea about a nigger unless they're old, racist, or Asian.

>It's not racism if people don't find black skin attractive

I'm not saying it is, it's just something that lends to their suffering as black people.

Shit, I can't argue with that but I still feel like they shouldn't be allowed to complain about it and be justified