Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MBW6M_UAPSg
youtube.com/watch?v=dxFIQSZpqcY
youtu.be/M2opwXK7sPc6143
m.youtube.com/watch?list=&v=RtjS3KN162s
youtu.be/v7NU9jBNbjw
youtube.com/watch?v=yaTx9unXjLs
youtube.com/watch?v=oVTkJ2067Jw
youtube.com/watch?v=7mIUHWR6vIc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Eevyqh3Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=61Odj2pGuSI
youtu.be/x6bWTL6_QVE
youtube.com/watch?v=8y6aGGNRcr4
youtube.com/watch?v=PCfiqY05BpA
youtube.com/watch?v=LocT_t1KkfE
youtube.com/watch?v=4vUIPjIu2pM
youtube.com/watch?v=emGri7i8Y2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=H9cQqpicA44
youtube.com/watch?v=aTafZRecy2k
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip-COzs42LQ
youtu.be/G7p_eglk_Q0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UPvPamjtqj0
youtube.com/watch?v=9escFiqUJ0U
youtube.com/watch?v=QV6Apkaborw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I will try, regardless the fact I might deny entry to a shelter

I won't. Or I'll try

It won't be long until I hear them.

That's a bit insulting, but thank you.

カラミチーマス

Hope to survive

Who'd of though an anime all about butts could be good

Well even then, press on!

>It's not too late to change your hikikomori ways!

The iowa's citadel is for no reason ahistorically huge, making it stick up the waterline by several meters, that makes it generally very easy to hit and the armor is weak by that tier's standards.¨

And the story was good, I was being chased by a german tier 10 battleship and Iowa (tier 9) in my North Carolina (tier 8), a cyclone hits heavily reducing detection ranges, so I turn around to counter attack. the cyclone ends and I'm at 7km range right at broadside to broadside, and instantly hit him for 70k. Then we ignore how I utterly failed to even scratch the german afterwards.

Rem is getting the worst of it right now, but the storms are moving eastward and will probably start hitting here in about 20 minutes. Since it's night, it makes it a bit more difficult to know what's going on other than using news/radio/listening for the sirens.

Take it easy.

Oh yeah, but I think you'll be fine. I won't hold you TOO accountable if you go off the rails.

Be careful, I got a small house, but a good spot to hunker down if it comes to that.

Ayyyy Misaki.

Give me music that makes you happy.
youtube.com/watch?v=MBW6M_UAPSg

Keijo is a massterpiece.

Sup Forums has gone to shit. Where's the classic stuff that made Sup Forums great like the skullfucking?

I know. But I'm trying to keep my spending down regardless! When I really set my mind to wanting something, it kills me when I break off from it, even if it's for good reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=dxFIQSZpqcY
I just can't seem to be sad when listening to this kinda stuff!
>That may be in part to me being drunk half the time.

>>>/smokingarea/

Sup Misaki
How's things?

I suppose I did.
Funny story though, I made a really bad USA region for simcity 4, them proceded to make really bad US cities

Ayy
How are you?

youtu.be/M2opwXK7sPc6143

I tired

it's too cold outside

my week has already been ruined

still here

I will try my best to.

Probably the safest place in the house is my old (now older brother's) room. A garage basically.

Not insulting!!
And you're welcome.
Most of that is a bit too technical for me but it sounds like it was a glorious battle!
>Checks music.
>No happy music :(

Oh, I am sorry, I am here to talk if you'd like.
i don't like it when you are sad

I'm sure it'll become a clAssic

Hey Houki. Up to much?

Hey yui I haven't seen you on for some time. Am completing some homework. What I've been doing all weekend really (fuck online composition courses, seriously)

I feel you. I slept eight hours last night and I almost fell asleep in church. Too many damn papers, too much to study for, and trying to balance it all with a social life (or the lackthereof) and enjoying myself maybe one hour a day is driving me nuts.

Hurts to watch all this formative time go solely into book learning.

My music was happy ;~;

Is there a time you're not on?

What's the eta for the tornadoes?

no amount of talking will be able to help me unsee the movie "Speed"

yeah when you arent here most likely

Just got the dogs back inside- really windy, purple lighting, and the clouds are swirling around. The sky should open up with heavy rain any minute now.

Keep the big goal in mind, but if you're unsure about getting something/doing something, feel free to discuss. Getting out of the debt hole is nice, then the focus shifts toward paying yourself, even if it's only a little at a time. I've seen plenty get back on track, but then they start blowing the extra money that they didn't have before.

Got one good closet to use here, two others that are so-so as far as making it through in one piece. Stay safe.

my waifu

Please share ;-;

Starting off with a lewd?
I mean come on man, I can see her wrists

dont forget her hair

RIP

I'm fairly good about keeping money for myself and not spending it. I mean, my paychecks were only $160 a week-ish, and I spent a good amount on food at work, but I still managed to save up to buy a $1.6k computer after a while!
It's all about worth or not. Once I'm out of the hole, it'll get much easier to save.

At least I know someone won't forget me. Anyways how was your day?

Oh, no they touched down and probably passed.

I have a desk to hide under and three blankets the shield me from glass. I hope.

Spooki, you live in a house right, with foundation?
Stay safe :o

oh... it was a joke... :)

Oh sorry :/
Atleast you have an extra day to get it done, right?

m.youtube.com/watch?list=&v=RtjS3KN162s

HARAM
A
R
A
M

That's true, in a sense.

youtu.be/v7NU9jBNbjw

Joyous and full of energy with that riff, makes me feel free. I like it.
youtube.com/watch?v=yaTx9unXjLs

Nuu. Yoko Shimomura is a goddess but dearly beloved isn't for happies, it's for nostalgia and sads.
Well, to be honest most soundtrack pieces from KH will end up reminding me of the sad parts of the story.
youtube.com/watch?v=oVTkJ2067Jw

>Checks music.
>No happy music :(
Music for this feel?

I also have to sleep

on Sup Forums

Some people think this is a circus
There's tastefully led, but that's just grotesque

Sombra se reclama

youtube.com/watch?v=7mIUHWR6vIc

Had to leave for a bit
m.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Eevyqh3Vk
Kek

it's gunna warm up this week, should hit 40

for the most part, that movie was no joke

uh yeah
i feel like she is weak but maybe thats just because im shit

So was it just bad or sad or what?
I'm sorry I am not a movie person

It was fine!
My work week had already started today, but my two days off are Thursday and Friday so it's not that bad.
That works! It's so joyful.
>Remembers times stuck figuring out what to do in town.
> :o
youtube.com/watch?v=61Odj2pGuSI

it had two of the worst actors of all time combined with an awful plot, and a screenwriter who had no clue how to end the film. it hurt my soul

Yeah that theme was really hard hitting going back into kh2. I'm actually playing 2.5 right now. Anyways this theme is one of my favorites youtu.be/x6bWTL6_QVE

Oh right. The timezones must be different as well.

Isnt it? Makes you feel right at home

Lol no. It was all due tonight. Took the entire weekend to complete 4 assignments. It's done now, but it might get worse in the future, especially if I have a math test or a paper due on a certain week.

well its 7:30pm right now

Going back and forth between the weather and the football game. We're under a tornado watch here, some nearby areas are under a warning.

Make someone else here watch it. I suffered through it years ago. If you want a shitty video game movie, watch Hitman if you haven't already.

That's the part I enjoy the most. Once you see your money multiply like rabbits over time it's some serious peace of mind, even when something expensive happens.

I'll eat a box of pocky in your remembrance.

Yeah, the house is quite sturdy. More than likely it's just gonna be a ton of rain and some wind. Maybe an old tree branch or two will fall.

Are you good with Genji?

Its 10:30pm over here

nah im not sure when to do anything on genji so i dont play him. Soldier is good but anyone can play him. Mccree is fun but I feel like he is harder to succeed with compared to soldier. Mei for when you need that kind of thing and reinhardt or roadhog if I need to tank. Also Lucio because its hard to mess up.
yeah i probably wont fall asleep till 3 or 4 am here

As for me, ceremonies have begun and I instantly remember how much I hate but love Chinese New Year

A respectable task.

i need to make more people suffer

It does, just as much as my bed who's screaming to me so I go lay on him.
Goodnight!
A bit more love than hate, hopefully?
See you later.

This is quite ambitious music both in production and vocals, I love it. I need to admit I couldn't tell if it had a vocaloid or not by myself.

Enjoying 2.5? I hear the loading screens are a pain in the ass and there's a couple of major bugs. I don't have a PS3/4 so I just stick to emulating 2FM english translated.
>Friends in my Heart
Oh yes, this track is a beautiful nuke of emotions, specially knowing the scenes where it plays. Poor Roxas.

Here's a track where I actually prefer the original to the remaster version, the piano and organ just feel so much more clear and impactful.
youtube.com/watch?v=8y6aGGNRcr4

I unironically think the soundtrack in this animu was good.
youtube.com/watch?v=PCfiqY05BpA

Journey OST loving ship from Type-Moon. This track also makes me feel quite free but more in an epic way.
youtube.com/watch?v=LocT_t1KkfE

Have good rest!

Quite the nocturnal one you are

I agree!
Night.

Louise claimed~

Nini.

well yeah i like when it gets quiet

I'm sure it's nothing, but better safe than sorry right? I'll be here.

I almost forgot about City Hunter (live action). Another one to add to your list.

youtube.com/watch?v=4vUIPjIu2pM

That one had quite the interesting sound to it. And ya, I like high energy music, as is evident by my massive eurobeat collection.

Let's try something a bit more me.
youtube.com/watch?v=emGri7i8Y2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=H9cQqpicA44
A bit of the same as the last.
youtube.com/watch?v=aTafZRecy2k
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip-COzs42LQ
All of these songs kinda hit close to home, but never fail to make me smile. That makes them happy, right?

>40F
>Warm
THAT IS LIKE NIPPLE FREEZING TEMPS TO ME!

I mean, odds are, I'll just take the money I WAS spending on it, and put that same amount or so towards savings instead. I mean, that's what I did for my black bikes insurange payment, although I made that weekly rather than monthly.

REPEAT AFTER ME: OIL CHANGES ARE IMPORTANT!

Evening! How's it going?

賢狼ホロは登場!

Like I said! I'll tell you my mileage next time I get in my car, and I'll tell you when I hit the number you tell me after!
I'd say I'm really happy right now. How about you?

oh christ almighty

that's tshirt weather for me

>oil changes are important
someone not keeping up with their maintenance?

Pretty damn happy. Having quite an interesting conversation right now, actually.

piano holo!

Yeah 2.5 is pretty fun. I beat kh2 on proud mode and now I'm going for critical. The only problem I have is with going into the drive forms, but pausing the screen helps that, even if it gets annoying sometimes.
>The Other Promise
This track is one of my favorites, followed along by sinister shadows. You can really feel the emotion of the theme and it plays well within the fight. I loved the piano theme just a little bit more. youtu.be/G7p_eglk_Q0

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UPvPamjtqj0

Good! Synthetic oil should last longer, but I kinda wanna change it a bit early to make sure the carbon buildup I know is in there now gets gone.

What the fuck man, anything lower than 75F is jacket weather.

Louise was 13-15k between oil changes. 10k over due, and then add on however long the scheduled miles was. THe oil was PITCH BLACK, DESPITE HALF OF IT BEING NEW OIL!
I have made myself officially in charge of her oil changes from here on out.
>PRESSING ON THE GAS SHOULD BE INSTANT, NOT A 2 SECOND DELAY!

Good evening. Friendly reminder that oil changes are important. :)

Definitely. With something like this, all I have to do is not pay attention just once and it'll be the time that everything goes to hell, potentially including me.

That's pretty much it, beyond that there's not too much real wizardry behind saving/investing other than understanding what you're putting your money into and giving money time to turn into...more money.

It won't compare to the mental awakening that watching those Breen movies gave me, but the least I could do is go back in the time machine and see what I can remember.

Have another classic, the shitty Double Dragon movie from '93.

youtube.com/watch?v=9escFiqUJ0U

That's good!
Is it the kind of conversation you can tell me about?
Alrighty, sounds good!
>below 75 is jacket weather
naw, below 65 is. You good with a sweatshirt til then!

Maybe. You should try bullying Mako into telling you about it though. In private.

What's better for blowing out someone's skull? AP or HP?

hey user! What's up? c:

>anything lower than 75F is jacket weather
i refuse to wear one below 40f

>15k
jesus h christ

my dad managed to burn the oil in his accord, had the filter on for 3 changes, shit was clogged solid

hp

>i refuse to wear one below 40f
i meant above 40f

>Sameji

Hollow point if they're not wearing armor. Take em off at the knee and it won't matter what they're wearing up top.

AP if they're wearing armor.

>Misaki

Perfect.
>big ass rifle
Psycho.
Isn't the skull like armor though?
>I don't know anything about guns

not much just installed photoshop about 5 times because I kept fucking it up since it broke god knows how

you broke it 5 times?

Tired, night.

I did 2FM on critical but I pretty much didn't touch any of the optional bosses.
>You can really feel the emotion of the theme and it plays well within the fight.
Agreed 100%, the way the fight develops syncs perfectly with the song and knowing Roxas backstory from days makes it all so emotional.
Definitely one of my favourite moments from the entire series.

I never played coded and prefer all the elements in the original soundtrack to the minimalism with just the piano, but it's a very interesting version nonetheless.

youtube.com/watch?v=QV6Apkaborw

How do you break it 5 times?

broke once , installed 5 since I messed up the language pack or something, its working but I forgot what I wanted it so badly for

I do wonder, since you know so much money stuff, do you also play the stocks? I know a few friends that do, and I baffles me how they know what to buy and sell, and they've made mad fucking bank from it.

Alternatively, if your maintinence light comes on again, tell me and I'll change it then.
I either jacket or tshirt. There is no in between.

What the fuck is wrong with you people.

Ya, I'm surprised the filter wasn't worse than it was. It was still pretty boned though.
>Clogged solid
Jesus Christ.

Are you about to go full yandere or something?

No, that's flesh.

I keep match-grade ammo for target shooting and some HP sitting around at home for defense. (because unless the syrian migrants trying to break in stole some plate carriers from the local National Guard armory they're probably not wearing body armor)

Oh my feels. Why must you do this to me? Have a good night!

kek

So I've heard...Good evening!
After today, I'm not sure I got much on Mako without getting REEEEed at about oil.
Will do!

what about long-sleeves, even?

No I live the ghetto and I just want to protect myself.
Would you shoot a Muslim for stealing your copy of NHK?

Work is really fucking hot. Been closed for the last hour and by my head is 42 degrees on a temp guage probe.

I love it because it's my tradition I celebrate, plus it's a lot of fun to just go out and perform. I hate it because wake early, perform late. Plus Pocky. Sweet dreams