>own flat
>car
>gf

mr bean is a normalfag

>gf
?

I don't think he was aware he had a girlfriend

youtube.com/watch?v=dUd_n2C9FOU

he's been on a date to see a movie. that's a normie in my book.

based mini

>British """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Comedy"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

might I ask where you're from?

No

Probably America. It's not that it's British. It's that Americans are too stupid to understand subtlety and acid humour. That's mostly European.

Isn't he supposed to be alien?

>Bean is more attractive to women and has seen more action with a woman (aka he is not kissless and he has gone at least as far as base 2) than half of Sup Forums
>He actually has a gf

How do you deal with life when comic relief characters that are literally "I can't believe he is so asocial/loser/unattractive/awkward with women/etc" are more social and womanizers than you?

How do you laugh at comedy when you cry inside knowing that you are worse than a fictional character written specifically to be awkward and a loser?

>pic related

Do you think Mr. Beans gf was secretly into kinky stuff?

No. It was ayyy lmao

The opening isn't literal.

It's more that he, like most of us at times, FEELS alienated.

>it's a mr bean's gf squirts on his teddy bear during a fisting session and he stops to sponge it off episode.

>character is a fucking loser written by a fucking loser, obviously self inserting
>writer makes it so the character somehow ends up inserting himself into some 19 year twat

Hmm, what could this mean?

Can you be British and autistic at the same time? How does one differentiate?

That's what I thought too.
So autism then.

No. It's the human condition.