How can I excite or produce an orgasm in a woman without using my dick?

How can I excite or produce an orgasm in a woman without using my dick?

Google "two girls teach sex"

Learn to eat pussy.

Oral, most reliable method

Use your finger on her fun button, dip it in the ink well when it gets a bit dry.

I want something more soft, like kisses and sexual fondling.

wat

clit...end of story. put your attention there

Foreplay, chicks take longer to get to the build so drawing it out is a good place to start. focus on her ear neck, nipples before going for the prize. Then eat pussy like a retarded nigger tasting fried chicken for the first time

This guy knows

Made my gf cum just by stroking around her pussy, ass while first kissing and playing with her nips. Its about building it up for women so don't give it till they beg for it. Basic foreplay works if you do it right

I'm guessing you'd need six pack abs or a lot of money and I'm I mean a whole lot of money.

hypnosis. no joke. ive made many girls cum... sometimes for an hour straight... without ever touching them.

invite a black guy over to fuck her for you with his dick instead of yours you cuck

Share your wisdom how u do that

you just made me cum, holy shit.
how did you do that??

Insert middle finger into pussy.
Make a constant "come here" motion.
May use thumb to play with clit, but don't overdo it.
She will cum, possibly in seconds, may take a couple minutes.

>She will pee herself, possibly in seconds

bisexual woman here. i used to do this thing to my girlfriend where id rub her clit with my thumb and rub her g spot with my ring and middle fingers. id sometimes squeeze every now and then. she'd orgasm almost immediately every time.

yeah. user don't do this, lol.

This is pretty much the best answer. I'd caution that being RIGHT ON the clit is not the greatest, but rubbing it with two fingers and also rubbing around it (all nice and wet) is A+++