Why are Chinese so fucking based? Just look at them. They are badass...

Why are Chinese so fucking based? Just look at them. They are badass. But people instead go crazy about Japanese nu males and their shitty anime. I guess modern society has been too pussified.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manila_galleon
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

China is a dessert?

Xinjiang mostly is

China spans like half the length of asia you think they don't fucking have deserts

*Has a desert I think you mean
And yes, the Gobe Desert does spread into it and the far western parts of China are quite arid (the area bordering Kazakhstan)

Chinks are literally Amerifats of asia

huh TIL, those camel calvary do look badass

guess that makes you the mexicans

I thought Amerifats were the amerifats

Nobody besides dweebs go crazy over the Japanese.

>short and weak men
>round woman-like faces
>had to invent several martial arts because they knew they have weak genes
>I guess modern society has been too pussified.

Not only Xinjiang. There are a lot of deserts in China. Xinjiang is mostly in the Taklamakan desert. while you also have the Gobi desert in the central-north, and the Ordos desert in the center of China, and some others. There are a shitton of deserts in China, although most of its population live in more humid areas.

You are literally a Chink that left Asia 800 years ago and settled in Anatolia

They are the niggers.
We are the mexicans.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manila_galleon

>known for the city that was utterly raped by alpha++ japanese bulls
>badass

japan plz come to manchuria to rape my grandma again

Really fires those synapses

english teacher go homu

>china
>equality
They have the most millionaires

between drumpf and xi jingping china is more globalism supporting than the usa though

tuareg are more badass

the fuck is the standard for being badass.
FYI we defended our city with obvious doom in sight, with barely any firearm, against modernly armed brit+dutch army.
hell, even our culture values death just like vikings. our soldier would accept suicide mission with passion .
still, nobody ever acknowledge our martial prowess, instead everyone goes for them that are badass only by their looks

>FYI we defended our city with obvious doom in sight, with barely any firearm, against modernly armed brit+dutch army.
And got hilariously BTFO

I was really suprised to see how tall chinks actually are. I think only koreans and japs are short, because every chink I met was at least 1,80

the niggers of west africa

China has more variety in terms of ethnics, although we're the majority (han)

Northern chinese (near beijing) tend to be taller.

cant you read? thats literally the point retard, even when we know we'll lose, we prefer death than give in peacefully.
also we got the objective we needed, and incites fear in your army, not a total loss if you ask me

>poolander unironically thinks there is virtue in sacrificing your life for someone else's cause
good serf

>muh noble intellect
i don't give a shit about eurocuck cowardice, this thread is about being badass.
we made our place among those so called "martial race", fact

>lso we got the objective we needed, and incites fear in your army, not a total loss if you ask me
Nobody was afraid of you lot. The KST captured the entire Indonesian cabinet in 1948

>Nobody was afraid of you lot
> It also made the British reluctant to be sucked into a war, considering how stretched their resources in southeast Asia were during the period after the Japanese surrender; within a few years, in fact, Britain openly supported the Republican cause in the United Nations. It was also a watershed for the Dutch as it removed any doubt that the Republic was a well-organized resistance with popular support
>In November 1946, the last British troops left Indonesia
hmmmm
>decades later even our females still restless, hungry for conflict
>meanwhile the state of """""""""brave""""""""" dutch males......
absolutely food for thought

no the amazigh niggers

Because Taiwan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> China.

>cultural preservation

>China >>>>>> China

You have to go , pestilence.

>Why are Chinese so fucking based?
Because they don't give a fuck.

Here they are forcing imams to dance on their holy day and sing about how religion is bad for kids.

you have get on your knees slave