S/fur

s/fur
Post something that'd be cool to see in a game
>space MMO with the same FTL technology and engineering as Ring Runner, meaning a lot of variance in how long it takes to access planets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JwNApZMTKj8
youtu.be/XJvOxFhVNbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pHi8hTvT3II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to boop her nose.

sexy sheep shearing simulator

How are y'all doing tonight?

not too shabby
how are you?

I've got one MMO I'd like to do in mind which is a bit complex. It's got three aspects to it which are the key parts. The first being the Space fighter Sim where you choose at the start of the game your side and you fight for that army. If you're f2p you're assigned as a fighter for a military carrier and go on limited daily missions and are confined to working in the carrier. If you pay then you can be a freelancer and do whatever.
Aspect 2 would be a seperate game that has tie ins. Where it's a battlefield style game but all the orders are made by players who are military officers in the space sim. And then thirdly a mobile game which is an economy based one where players micro manage star ports that players in the other two games may end up.

Complex as fuck so I doubt I could ever make it.

About to kill someone because they reset my 20 hour progress into a game and I'm also sick. But on the bright side I have tomorrow off.

To be completely honest, they were probably trying to save me from the game.

A mech game with customization like in phantom crash.
youtu.be/JwNApZMTKj8

Hawken would have had half of the customization I wanted, and damned solid gameplay, but the launch and subsequent lifespan of the game has been rather tumultuous. To put it lightly.

On that note, I've been told armored core might be a good game for me.

You know thats more or less eve with dust and that new vr game theyre putting out right?

It could happen. Development would be hell though, and I imagine that the market/economy side would be very limited. Alongside limited battlefield style gameplay.

There's no fucking way in hell she could lift that.

I think there's a pretty good chance of a game like that coming together in the next 10 - 15 years
the tech and infrastructure for it exists already, would just need investment
Hell, I think eve online already tried something similar to that

what game?
seems like a lot of people I know have been getting ill lately, hope you feel better soon

Better idea: Paid players control carriers, F2Ps control fighters.

youtu.be/XJvOxFhVNbQ

Stronk Sunday!

I dunnoe man... Seems like an aweful risk to take.

>development would be hell
It's actually super easy to make the most primitive form of it, a few carriers going at it with each other.

More like, stronk erryday.

Armored core would be a very good game for you.
I was thinking closer to Wing Commander and freelancer style gameplay rather than Eve though.
Well that's why there's whole separate games to save on having to limit gameplay. Like the ground based combat would be like playing Medal of Honor Airborne where orders on what to attack are set by the Ship commander whom your squadron belongs too.
Yeah it would be pretty sick to see it actually happen.
nah because I figure carriers should only go to good players. So I would make them difficult but achievable for f2p. But the paid version offers to do freelance trade and base building and whatnot, rather than be confined to plain missions from the military you're fighting for.

Gotta know the right companies. And give them dick like a b-52 gives freedom to 3rd world nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=pHi8hTvT3II

Fuggin hell i loved Wing Commander and Freelancer, though i gotta admit freelancers plot kinda went a little... Off the rails at the end.

anyone have butt-sniffing related pics?
it's hot

I don't even know the name of the game. A friend invited me to play on steam and I was tired of the constant spamming of gifts she was sending me so I decided to open one. It's some sort of dating sim but it's rather funny and continues to make fun of the player the further. Being the type of person I am, I just can't let go of a game until I've 100% complete it. Since I'm back at zero though, its probably just gonna sit there until I beat New Vegas again.(I played nothing but fallout 3 for the two months after it came out because I couldn't put it down till I got 100%)

the main problem would be linking everything and making it work in engine. Every single idea is incredibly easily done. With a pre-made system for the market, it would be easy to do that too. It's just making it all connected that would be a bitch.

I >barely< managed to cover my mouth in time and now it's soaked in hot chocolate, thanks bro i needed that.

True... Stronk should be posted all day every day!

Oh fuck yeah. Still fun as fuck though.

Exactly. But I figure having 3 separate games for 3 separate markets but all connected would be fucking amazing.

Unless that things built like a fucking wiffle ball bat, there still no way she could lift it.

Errytime you post stronk, you add another ten to the ever-growing amount of pushups you have to do that day.

want to hire one of our lovely octa-maids for anywhere from 1 few hours to a few years? call
1~800~BIG~DICK
(1~800~244~3425)
Call within the next few minutes to receive complementary head and a gift basket.

You need to remember that your game is going to be mostly F2P players if you make it.
So if you want lots of fighters per carrier, you would want the carriers to be a paid thing.

Plus, people who have paid for F2P games tend to be better than the F2Ps.

Something that'd be super cool by the way would be portal carriers, which means that any ships small enough for the portal that carrier has could join the fight from afar.

I already do 200 push-ups every day.